Biden Said Vaccines for All by Spring — Now It’s Summer

What's the purpose of the vaccine since people who have had the vaccine are still having to mask and distance?

After Trump told over 20,000 lies in 4 years, the right says lying is ok now.

That itself is a lie.
Nope, no lie...

... and that was as of July. Just the lies he told about the election being stolen are prolly in the thousands.
Obsessive.
One of the "lies" was that Trump said "We had pizzas stacked a mile high."
They measured the pizzas and said it was impossible.
LOL

Nope, that's one's not in there. But I see the count is up to 30,573. Seems Trump was working overtime since the election.

Nope, no lie...

... and that was as of July. Just the lies he told about the election being stolen are prolly in the thousands.

The WaPo, which excuses every DemonRat and every Biden lie as just misstatements.

Yes, it is a lie about Trump telling so many lies. You keep swallowing that Kool-Aid though.

The WaPo. :auiqs.jpg:
Poor baby. :itsok:

And then it’ll be Fall, then Winter....

Crazy Uncle Joe has lied on every promise.

And Mexico is paying for the wall. Why the sudden care for honesty?

I don't thing they know the difference between promises and targets...

Biden started with 100m in 100 days... He surpassed that... And upped the target.

They are revising the targets regularly to set expectations....

This is just proper business management...

This highly impressive considering Trump's inept management (but a lot of credit must be given to the faceless people in public service)...

Biden's team seem to be in charge and know what they are doing... I said this at the start, Biden can put the right people in charge and play golf all he likes then(he won't), that is what proper management looks like...

The poor Trump supporters are looking at the mess Trump left and they are clinging on to anything....

Biden today has a +15.6% approval rating....

This must be killing the Trumpster inside, record rejection of a sitting President and Biden is riding the polls...

Good so far, tougher days to come..

Biden started with 100m in 100 days... He surpassed that... And upped the target.

This highly impressive considering Trump's inept management (but a lot of credit must be given to the faceless people in public service)...

Biden's team seem to be in charge and know what they are doing... I said this at the start, Biden can put the right people in charge and play golf all he likes then(he won't), that is what proper management looks like...

The poor Trump supporters are looking at the mess Trump left and they are clinging on to anything....

This must be killing the Trumpster inside, record rejection of a sitting President and Biden is riding the polls...

We were already above a million per day when Veggie Joe took office, Stupid.

We were already above a million per day when Veggie Joe took office, Stupid.
Electricity was not used until Jan 20 according to the loons.

Biden needs to withhold vaccines for Conservatives

They don’t believe in COVID anyway
Noooooooooooooo!!!!
Why not make Trump supporters who don't believe in covid simply wait until everybody else is vaccinated and give them anything left?
I will never take the shot...and may God have mercy on anyone that tries to attempt to make me. Are we clear on this, punkinpuss? What I find deliciously ironic is that the very country that was in cahoots with the deep state that created this man-made bio weapon at Fort Detrick, Maryland also provided millions of tainted testing kits and is providing BILLIONS of masks that people are compelled to wear....,.....you just can't make this shit up. It's a fucking Greek tragedy and leftards are celebrating this with their Chi-com cohorts.

Joe did not say all vaccinated by spring. You're lying. He said 1 millions shots a day for the first 100 days. There are 300 million Americans, 100 million shots in 100 days, in not all shots by spring.

Why are you continally lying? Why is you only goal to lie about Democrats? There are issues and policies to discuss but all you want to do is lie.

So far, your lying has cost the right the White House, the House and the Senate. The definition of insanity and doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

STOP FUCKING LYING!!!

What's the purpose of the vaccine since people who have had the vaccine are still having to mask and distance?

To keep them out of the hospital and to keep them from dying.

20% of people who get sick, get really sick, may end up in hospital, and may be left with months of recovery and permanent damage. It's too soon to know if a full recover is even possible. Those who have the vaccine, don't get this serious form of illness, don't require hospitalization and don't die.

It's the costs of treating people in hospital that are killing the economy.

Biden needs to withhold vaccines for Conservatives

They don’t believe in COVID anyway
Noooooooooooooo!!!!
Why not make Trump supporters who don't believe in covid simply wait until everybody else is vaccinated and give them anything left?
I will never take the shot...and may God have mercy on anyone that tries to attempt to make me. Are we clear on this, punkinpuss? What I find deliciously ironic is that the very country that was in cahoots with the deep state that created this man-made bio weapon at Fort Detrick, Maryland also provided millions of tainted testing kits and is providing BILLIONS of masks that people are compelled to wear....,.....you just can't make this shit up. It's a fucking Greek tragedy and leftards are celebrating this with their Chi-com cohorts.
Friend, you are in la-la land. Bioweapon? Ridiculous. Don't get the vaccine, don't wear a mask, don't wash your hands, don't social distance, and Do go to the local pub every day during peak time and chug a few. Maybe you will get lucky and contract a good healthy dose of the coronavirus. Stay away from the hospital
because it isn't fair for me to spend my tax dollars on you.

Forum List

Back