Biden Says He Would Support Moving All-Star Game Over Georgia Voting Law

Its sad that it came to this but economics is the only language that resonates with the right wing.
The right wing won't be losing any money. The MLB will. The businesses will. They are punishing Americans and they will not forget.

Right wingers don't own businesses? Yeah...you're stupid.
They do. People react badly to abuse and intimidation. Keep it up. In the long run the Right will make out like a bandit.
The right already tried that on 1/6...attacking the Capitol, murdering a police officer, Most Americans are of the opinion we dodged a bullet by not re-electing your blob.

Explain exactly how the law prevents black voters from voting.

Not sure it does. It does prevent someone from handing a bottle of water to people standing in line to vote. Its ridiculous. Especially when it's well documented that Georgia has often sat up a voting system that has very little opportunity for early voting and long lines in black communities on election day itself.

October 2020 " Still waiting three hours after she showed up to vote in Savannah on Wednesday, Khani Morgan, 75, wasn’t taking any chances with her health months after suffering a stroke: she wore a mask and a plastic shield that covered her entire face. " 3 hours in line to vote.

June 2020 "Voters across Georgia experienced long lines at the polls and widespread issues with a new $104 million voting system in the state's Tuesday primary.

In the city of Atlanta, voters waited upwards of three hours at some polling places as social distancing measures decreased the number of voting machines and people inside a polling place at one time." 3 hours in line to vote.
The same bullshit. This is not a racist country. Enough.

Its an extremely racist country due to people like you.

Find a racist post of mine you big mouthed liar. I'll wait.

aUrj3yiV.jpeg

Its sad that it came to this but economics is the only language that resonates with the right wing.
The right wing won't be losing any money. The MLB will. The businesses will. They are punishing Americans and they will not forget.

They do. People react badly to abuse and intimidation. Keep it up. In the long run the Right will make out like a bandit.
The right already tried that on 1/6...attacking the Capitol, murdering a police officer, Most Americans are of the opinion we dodged a bullet by not re-electing your blob.

Not sure it does. It does prevent someone from handing a bottle of water to people standing in line to vote. Its ridiculous. Especially when it's well documented that Georgia has often sat up a voting system that has very little opportunity for early voting and long lines in black communities on election day itself.

October 2020 " Still waiting three hours after she showed up to vote in Savannah on Wednesday, Khani Morgan, 75, wasn’t taking any chances with her health months after suffering a stroke: she wore a mask and a plastic shield that covered her entire face. " 3 hours in line to vote.

June 2020 "Voters across Georgia experienced long lines at the polls and widespread issues with a new $104 million voting system in the state's Tuesday primary.

In the city of Atlanta, voters waited upwards of three hours at some polling places as social distancing measures decreased the number of voting machines and people inside a polling place at one time." 3 hours in line to vote.

Dude. That is what Dims do when their tiny little brains have run out of something to say. It's pathetic. No one is more racist than a Dim.

Dude. That is what Dims do when their tiny little brains have run out of something to say. It's pathetic. No one is more racist than a Dim.

I understand that. I just called them on it. It helps showing people they are liars just like the people they listen to.

I am hooked. But that may soon change if they start supporting BLM.
I'm with you, I can blow off the NBA but I really enjoy my baseball.
Well ,I stopped watching Football when those filthy thugs started kneeling.
MLB hasn't caved yet to BLM like the NBA and NFL.

The Rays put a BLM logo on the back of the pitching mound last year for about a week. Their ratings dropped about 30% and they quickly stopped it.
Well,they are in a free State.

In the past, an athlete might occasionally make a few political statements, but I never saw entire professional sports leagues take a political stand before. The same was mostly true of big corporations if you ignore things like big tobacco fighting to hide the cause of cancer, or oil companies trying to cover up their part in polluting the country. All that has changed recently, and it's an indication that bigger changes are coming soon. Idiots opposing the change will be left in the dust.
What you are seeing is fascism. I would rather be left behind.
As most childish right wingers, you're throwing that word around as if it was a catch all for what ever scares you. Fascism is a real word with a real meaning, and you only look dumber each time you misuse it.

Joe Biden is the dumbest president in the history of America...it's harder to vote in Delaware than it is in Georgia, for starters

MLB watchers are mostly white conservatives, there's gonna be a "whiteout" with the MLB ratings!

Joe Biden is the dumbest president in the history of America...it's harder to vote in Delaware than it is in Georgia, for starters

MLB watchers are mostly white conservatives, there's gonna be a "whiteout" with the MLB ratings!

You don't understand, MLB wants to clear the stands and the radio audiences of white conservatives. Their move this week is to make room for legions of Leftist fans that will file into stadiums and take their place.

That's a beautiful story btw. Brings a tear to the eye. Probably complete bullshit, but hey, whatever. Everyone dealt with the same situation regardless of race. The Georgia Law requires photo i.d. now for mail in ballets. In the last election those who voted in person were discriminated against because they had to have an i.d. Mail in ballets had no such requirement.

Are you in favor of people who vote in person being discriminated against? Think carefully.

Yet somehow the long lines to cast a ballot seems to happen in black neighborhoods quite a bit in the Jim Crow South.

That being said, whatever laws are in place, if voting is that important to you...you acquire the necessary credentials and vote. There is (most often) no excuse.

As for the "story"...the long lines in black communities are well documented. Those who feign ignorance do so because they do not want to admit the truth on this.

That's a beautiful story btw. Brings a tear to the eye. Probably complete bullshit, but hey, whatever. Everyone dealt with the same situation regardless of race. The Georgia Law requires photo i.d. now for mail in ballets. In the last election those who voted in person were discriminated against because they had to have an i.d. Mail in ballets had no such requirement.

Are you in favor of people who vote in person being discriminated against? Think carefully.

Yet somehow the long lines to cast a ballot seems to happen in black neighborhoods quite a bit in the Jim Crow South.

That being said, whatever laws are in place, if voting is that important to you...you acquire the necessary credentials and vote. There is (most often) no excuse.

As for the "story"...the long lines in black communities are well documented. Those who feign ignorance do so because they do not want to admit the truth on this.

Those that choose to vote will vote. I don't go for the anecdotes. If there is factual data to support blacks are forced to wait longer in line to vote than whites I would love to see it. Until then I think it's so much bullshit.

Those that choose to vote will vote. I don't go for the anecdotes. If there is factual data to support blacks are forced to wait longer in line to vote than whites I would love to see it. Until then I think it's so much bullshit.

Here you go...

"The metro Atlanta area has been hit particularly hard. The nine counties — Fulton, Gwinnett, Forsyth, DeKalb, Cobb, Hall, Cherokee, Henry and Clayton — have nearly half of the state's active voters but only 38% of the polling places, according to the analysis. "

This is the part where you pretend you can't read.

Here you go...

"The metro Atlanta area has been hit particularly hard. The nine counties — Fulton, Gwinnett, Forsyth, DeKalb, Cobb, Hall, Cherokee, Henry and Clayton — have nearly half of the state's active voters but only 38% of the polling places, according to the analysis. "

Okay. Now we're getting somewhere. I like facts. Based on that data there appears to be a problem. Since those Counties are heavily Dim than the poor black folks in those areas have no one to blame but their Dim Overlords. As usual it is a Dim fuck up. Local elections are run by the local government.

Hopefully, loyal Dims like you will demand that the racist Dims running those local election boards will stop discriminating against black folks. I will sign up to help. Will you?

Here you go...

Okay. Now we're getting somewhere. I like facts. Based on that data there appears to be a problem. Since those Counties are heavily Dim than the poor black folks in those areas have no one to blame but their Dim Overlords. As usual it is a Dim fuck up. Local elections are run by the local government.

Hopefully, loyal Dims like you will demand that the racist Dims running those local election boards will stop discriminating against black folks. I will sign up to help. Will you?

That comes as news to me.
It also comes as news to the Georgia Secretary of State's office...

"The Elections Division of the Secretary of State’s Office organizes and oversees all election activity, including voter registration, municipal, state, county, and federal elections. They are responsible for certification of election results as well as certifying the qualification of candidates and preparation of ballots and election forms and materials."

Here you go...

"The Elections Division of the Secretary of State’s Office organizes and oversees all election activity, including voter registration, municipal, state, county, and federal elections. They are responsible for certification of election results as well as certifying the qualification of candidates and preparation of ballots and election forms and materials."

Corn hole. The local election boards set up the polling places and locations. The local election boards also certify their results. Ultimately, each State election board certifies the final vote Statewide. Did you learn nothing this last election cycle?

Here you go...

Corn hole. The local election boards set up the polling places and locations. The local election boards also certify their results. Ultimately, each State election board certifies the final vote Statewide. Did you learn nothing this last election cycle?

Again, the Georgia SoS disagrees with you. Perhaps you should argue with him.

Yes, we learned from the last election that if you guys don't like the results, you try to change the rules of the game...and when that doesn't work, you get more violent than usual.

Here you go...

Yes, we learned from the last election that if you guys don't like the results, you try to change the rules of the game...and when that doesn't work, you get more violent than usual.

No. You're an idiot. Local polling places are set up by local election boards in every State in the Union. Christ are you really that fucking stupid? If there are too few polling places in a Dim county talk to your local election board.

Here you go...

No. You're an idiot. Local polling places are set up by local election boards in every State in the Union. Christ are you really that fucking stupid? If there are too few polling places in a Dim county talk to your local election board.

Here you go...

So Fulton County can do all mail-ins if they want? They do run the elections right?

Here's the part where you tell us everything you've been saying for the last two hours was not correct.

Go!

Forum List

Back