Biden says he'll raise all the money needed by taxing anyone making over $400,000 a year.

..they already pay MORE than their share
MORE taxes is going to kill the US
The Poor don't pay enough in taxes and need their wages raised.
the poor are stupid and deserve NOTHING
You Are the Problem, right wingers.
.....give them more $$ and they still will be poor because they make poor decisions..you can't fix stupid
How nanny-statist of you. Why do you care as long as they circulate capital under capitalism and pay more in taxes?

In 2008, Biden said the number was $270k and under would not see higher taxes. What he and his running mate did not tell you is that if you are a contractor (eg a plumber) and you gross more than the threshold, you will see an increase in taxes...... before you pay your business overhead. If I’m wrong, show me where he makes a clear delineation.
The plumber simply needs to learn more about tax shelters, like the Richest.

Has Daniel ever really answered a question put to him in this string? With something that even vaguely resembled a cogent thought?
Nothing the clueless and Causeless right wing can understand, apparently.
Does anyone understand what you post, Daniel? Do YOU? Most of the time, quite frankly, it's gibberish. You remind me of students I've had that thought if they filled their work with big words and confused prose that it would obscure the fact that they didn't know what they were talking about.

.....give them more $$ and they still will be poor because they make poor decisions..you can't fix stupid
How nanny-statist of you. Why do you care as long as they circulate capital under capitalism and pay more in taxes?

In 2008, Biden said the number was $270k and under would not see higher taxes. What he and his running mate did not tell you is that if you are a contractor (eg a plumber) and you gross more than the threshold, you will see an increase in taxes...... before you pay your business overhead. If I’m wrong, show me where he makes a clear delineation.
Ok Genius, list the tax shelters you want a plumber to use.

GO!

Has Daniel ever really answered a question put to him in this string? With something that even vaguely resembled a cogent thought?
Does anyone understand what you post, Daniel? Do YOU? Most of the time, quite frankly, it's gibberish. You remind me of students I've had that thought if they filled their work with big words and confused prose that it would obscure the fact that they didn't know what they were talking about.
What is obvious is that right wingers are clueless and Causeless about economics and only have red herrings and straw men for their arguments.

Raise the minimum wage until the Poor pay their fair capital share of the tax burden. It should be easy for anyone but right wingers to understand.

GO!
Any tax shelters that can lower his tax burden. The Richest can do it, why not him? Is he not, equal enough.

GO!
Any tax shelters that can lower his tax burden. The Richest can do it, why not him? Is he not, equal enough.
That isn't a list, Moron. It's a dodge.

Show us the specific "tax shelters" you want a plumber to use.

GO!

He should be able to hire an accountant to help him out with that. Has he done that yet?

What is obvious is that right wingers are clueless and Causeless about economics and only have red herrings and straw men for their arguments.

Raise the minimum wage until the Poor pay their fair capital share of the tax burden. It should be easy for anyone but right wingers to understand.
Ah, Daniel? What are you referring to when you talk about "fair capital share"? Do you know what the term capital share denotes?

Ah, Daniel? What are you referring to when you talk about "fair capital share"? Do you know what the term capital share denotes?
I am not one who only has diversion instead of valid arguments. Answer the question.

According to some studies the minimum wage should be eighteen dollars an hour after accounting for inflation.

There will be no problem since he can promise that GDP growth will be 5% a year...

So how does Biden pay for it...

Reverse the Trump tax cut for rich and corporates... $1.5 trillion
Increase tax on Rich (> 400k per year)... $1 Trillion.

Borrow infrastruction expense and pay off over increased production (Capital expendeture)... $1.3 trillion

Education pays off in increased tax revenue. It also drives an economy...

Housing plan will also drive economic activity in the construction market... Homeless are expensive cost on a city...

Combating opioid epidemic: Borrow the money, Cutting funding to poor will just make this worse...

This is all better than ploughing the money in to hole in the dessert. $2.4 billion.

You wrote: Increase tax on Rich (> 400k per year)... $1 Trillion How do you figure that? YOU have NOTHING to prove your statement. JUST a guess... I ON the other hand have a link... follow the link!

the government estimates that raising the tax rate on this small group will raise about $600 billion in new revenues over the next decade.
The Poor are a larger group. Raise the minimum wage until the Poor pay enough in taxes.
Here is a simple example of what raising the minimum wage means IF YOU owned a restaurant.
Note the 2nd largest % of revenue (gross sales) is salaries and wages..@ 15.1%
So if the salaries/wages go up just 5%... there is no profit...therefore no business!
View attachment 379079
lol. Nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics. Labor costs are only 3.6 percent in your own list.
NO YOU dummy!
So if the salary and wages are doubled... then dummy Labor costs will become 30% not 15.1% from that list
MORE proof dummy which you evidently don't know how to use the internet to find out FACTS!!!

the average labor cost generated by front- and back-of-the-house positions across all restaurant categories comprises 30.5 percent of sales revenue What Is Normal for a Restaurant's Labor Cost Percentage?

Restaurateurs commonly aim to keep labor costs between 20% and 30% of gross revenue.

Restaurants whose average ticket totals between $15 and $25 typically spend 33.2 percent of gross sales on labor expenses.
View attachment 379136
View attachment 379135

First of all it doesn’t work that way. There’s no such thing as doubled the minimum wage from $12 to $24.
Minimum wage in California effective January 1, 2020 is $12 to $13.
January 1, 2021 $14.00
January 1, 2022 $15.00.
January 1,2023 $15.00.

GO!

He should be able to hire an accountant to help him out with that. Has he done that yet?
YOU claimed he should just use "tax shelters'. Are you not educated on what those are? Are you once again talking out of your ass?

Show us these tax shelters you claim a plumber should use. Show us you know WTF you are talking about.

I won't hold my breath.................... :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

I am not one who only has diversion instead of valid arguments. Answer the question.

According to some studies the minimum wage should be eighteen dollars an hour after accounting for inflation.

The innerweb irony meter just got nuked.:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

There will be no problem since he can promise that GDP growth will be 5% a year...

Borrow infrastruction expense and pay off over increased production (Capital expendeture)... $1.3 trillion

Housing plan will also drive economic activity in the construction market... Homeless are expensive cost on a city...

Combating opioid epidemic: Borrow the money, Cutting funding to poor will just make this worse...

This is all better than ploughing the money in to hole in the dessert. $2.4 billion.

You wrote: Increase tax on Rich (> 400k per year)... $1 Trillion How do you figure that? YOU have NOTHING to prove your statement. JUST a guess... I ON the other hand have a link... follow the link!

the government estimates that raising the tax rate on this small group will raise about $600 billion in new revenues over the next decade.
The Poor are a larger group. Raise the minimum wage until the Poor pay enough in taxes.
Here is a simple example of what raising the minimum wage means IF YOU owned a restaurant.
So if the salaries/wages go up just 5%... there is no profit...therefore no business!
View attachment 379079
lol. Nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics. Labor costs are only 3.6 percent in your own list.
NO YOU dummy!
So if the salary and wages are doubled... then dummy Labor costs will become 30% not 15.1% from that list
MORE proof dummy which you evidently don't know how to use the internet to find out FACTS!!!

the average labor cost generated by front- and back-of-the-house positions across all restaurant categories comprises 30.5 percent of sales revenue What Is Normal for a Restaurant's Labor Cost Percentage?

Restaurateurs commonly aim to keep labor costs between 20% and 30% of gross revenue.

Restaurants whose average ticket totals between $15 and $25 typically spend 33.2 percent of gross sales on labor expenses.
View attachment 379136
View attachment 379135
So what happened to the companies that pays $16.00+ to start?

So what happened to companies that don’t start with minimum wage?
What kinds of employees are you going to get if a medical instruments like me are going to get if i employed minimum wage kind of employees?

I know employers can expense labor costs. So, if the cost of labor goes up, so does the employer's ability to expense those costs and reduce their tax burden.

The innerweb irony meter just got nuked.:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 379079
NO YOU dummy!

View attachment 379136
View attachment 379135
So what happened to the companies that pays $16.00+ to start?

So what happened to companies that don’t start with minimum wage?
What kinds of employees are you going to get if a medical instruments like me are going to get if i employed minimum wage kind of employees?
They seem to be able to afford it. Why not other businesses.

Forum List

Back