Biden Says Nato Will Respond if Russia Uses Chemical Weapons.

Biden sent another billion to Europe today...and will find a reason to send another billion tomorrow....and we can bet we will be funding new permanent US bases in Poland and the Baltic states...the very thing Trump was trying to prevent and was impeached for it....
Can you all see it now?...Trump's biggest crime to the dems and the GOP swamp was to suggest we should bring our troops home from Europe....now that will never happen....

Dem Presidents almost always use military action as a diversion from their domestic misdeeds. I am not convinced that Biden did not play a role in the current distraction.
You know Joe wants to send troops into Ukraine...watch for a false flag that will drag us into WW3....

Gulf of Tonkin​

What really scares me is when Biden started talking about food shortages yesterday....I think he and the dems are going to make us feel real pain like we never have felt before...and they said Trump would cancel the election but in truth it will be Biden that does it.....

Yeah...we have seen this 'chemical weapon' excuse used in the middle east...most recently with Syria.

This kind of talk wouldn't incentivize anyone or anything would it?

Naaaaahhh.

Probably so since the Ruskies are gettin' their asses handed to them.
...said CNN.

drool.gif

Joe Biden: Vladimir Putin Using Chemical Weapons Would "Trigger a Response" from NATO

Look for the Ukraines to claim chemical weapons were used. They’d be stupid not to.
Billionaire investors said last month that we had entered ww3, but most didn't know it....
High probablity of PUtin using chemical, nuke weapons, nuke powerplants for revenge. it's what psychopaths do. China stands to profit off a war between Putin and the west--so they will push their puppet Biden for it.

Oh well fuck me!

The UK Ambassador?

No bias there.

A government source...from a government that is actively anti-Russia...completely legit.

Go back to your cage and spank yourself with the newspaper.
I only have one person on ignore. And that dipshit is it.

Forum List

Back