🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

Ueber das Marionetten Theater

The EU is dairy-farming America, and the Catholic-CIA POSPOTUS is assisting.

"Sorry, this post has been removed"

Capitalism: A Very Special Delirium

If the reader clicks on the little red creature above, the delirium is there: '...."No offers under $1,000,000 I know what I got." '

Capitalism: A Very Special Delirium

If the reader clicks on the little red creature above, the delirium is there: '...."No offers under $1,000,000 I know what I got." '

Very reasonable price. In Detroit you would need to offer at least twice that, and as a bonus you'll get your own gang that protects your turf.

So the delirium also links to Big Pharma, who if they don't boycott the Russian population itself, will redirect the profits back to Ukraine from Russian sales. Another reason why Russia is forming an alternative to SWIFT and world economies are changing.

Big Pharma Grapples with Russia Boycott Push

Big Pharma's opportunities with emerging pathogens will no doubt be made to comply with a new, split world economic system.

Very reasonable price. In Detroit you would need to offer at least twice that, and as a bonus you'll get your own gang that protects your turf.
But if you can physically move your home, there is no need for a gang to do a NATO imitation. This is why Putin is physically moving the baboons away from the Russian border.

Really?

You: You lie!
Me: Where?
You: I dunno', everywhere, I don't got time to read your posts.

Good job, dipshit.
Aw, making up statements to divert others from realizing the truth. You are truly a lying dipstick with your butthole presented to all of your handlers for their use. At least they can screw you while leaving the rest of us alone.

Aw, making up statements to divert others from realizing the truth. You are truly a lying dipstick with your butthole presented to all of your handlers for their use. At least they can screw you while leaving the rest of us alone.
It's called paraphrasing, dumbass.

We're not broke and Russia has been an almost complete failure in Ukraine.

Just remind me, how much do we owe?

You do know that world is abandoning dollars, one country by one, or that, as many other things slipped your non-existent mind?

And what do we do to countries who challenged dollars? First we sanction them, then we try to overturn their government, and if those two fail, we bomb the shit out of them, even invade. Does Libya, Syria, Venezuela, rings a bell?

Is Russian invasion of Ukraine "complete failure"? If you think they wanted to completely annex Ukraine, their invasion would be complete failure. But your thinking is in adolescent range, so you can't be taken seriously. Russians know they could not overtake Ukraine. We know that, even you could understand that. So if they know they can't take it all, why they attacked? Your' childish thinking can't comprehend that pressure is important tool in order to get what you want. Putin was pressing as long he needed to press to get negotiations going.

The US and EU tried to pressure Russia with sanctions. You called them "unprecedented", because Biden said they're unprecedented. With all those sanctions, has Putin stopped? Of course not, because those sanctions have no teeth. Due to those sanctions, and being kicked out of SWIFT, Putin requested payments in rubles, and EU is not happy with it. Many major industries in EU are announcing massive layoffs, especially in chemical and energy fields. Both, the US and EU governments have been outplayed on every level, not because Putin is "genius" (although he's fairly smart dude), but because our governments are run by morons.

Another thing you're to stupid to understand and accept is the truth. And the truth is not only what you hear from talking heads on TV. If you listen carefully our politicians and follow their actions, you'll notice that they're pretty much mimicking the media narrative. It's almost like politicians are creating the policies based on what media/journalists saying what they should do. We have political hacks govern us that have close to no standing in the real world, and people like you who mindlessly repeat their narrative as only acceptable option. No wonder why you're so dumb.

Having said that, telling you what's really going on, and telling you the truth doesn't mean we condone what Putin is doing, rather what we're doing is wrong, and obviously not working.

I did, you claimed I lied and then can't be bothered to find any of those lies. Idiot.
And you continue to lie. I told you my reasons for not researching your lie and you ignored it. I even suggested that you repost one of your statements and defend it against the charge of lying. You refuse because you know that you can't defend it.

You continue to try to deflect it with your continuing lies. Just round and round while refusing to do as you demand of others. Sure sign of a liar being caught in their lies. A pitiful display of your lack of mental prowess.

BTW, you never refuted any charge of lying, although you claim you did (another lie), The only idiot here is on display with your continuing lies.

Forum List

Back