🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

So, you can't find a post of mine where I lied?

Pretty much every one.

The problem with you, and pretty much all of you on the left is not that you're lying, but that you believe what you're saying are not lies. Why, because you don't know any better than it was presented to you from your noise machine, and you believe in that like it's absolute truth. But don't worry, I heard there will be a shortage of KoolAid soon, you'll come around.

Last edited:
Pretty much every one.

The problem with you, and pretty mush all of you on the left is not that you're lying, but that you believe what you're saying are not lies. Why, because you don't know any better than it was presented to you from your noise machine, and you believe in that like it's absolute truth. But don't worry, I heard there will be a shortage of KoolAid soon, you'll come around.
Can't point to one my posts and quote my lie?

So, you can't find a post of mine where I lied?
More like I don't want to re-read all of your posts so as to not have to read your lies again.

It is apparent from your responses that you realize your lies and just refuse to go over them again, proving them to be lies. Not uncommon for a liar with a fragile ego.

Can't point to one my posts and quote my lie?

I did. Click on your profile, then click "postings"

1648835420489.png

Pretty much every one.

The problem with you, and pretty mush all of you on the left is not that you're lying, but that you believe what you're saying are not lies. Why, because you don't know any better than it was presented to you from your noise machine, and you believe in that like it's absolute truth. But don't worry, I heard there will be a shortage of KoolAid soon, you'll come around.
lol

but I am notsure I totally agree... I think SOME of them believe their own bs... wait... cnn's bs...

but some KNOW it is bs but do not care...

they do not see lying as ... well, you know... a bad thing (much less a sin punishable by hell-fire someday....)

+

lol

but I am notsure I totally agree... I think SOME of them believe their own bs... wait... cnn's bs...

but some KNOW it is bs but do not care...

they do not see lying as ... well, you know... a bad thing (much less a sin punishable by hell-fire someday....)

+

When you think of it, their entire ideology is based on telling others what to say, or do, or think.

And how do you get there? By doing, or thinking, or saying exactly what your handlers tell you to do, or say, or think.

They don't know any better, and when they run into someone who tell them different, their reaction is quite uniformed.

Because of their hive mentality, they don't know better.

More like I don't want to re-read all of your posts so as to not have to read your lies again.

It is apparent from your responses that you realize your lies and just refuse to go over them again, proving them to be lies. Not uncommon for a liar with a fragile ego.
I lie but you can't point to any. Is that your argument? Cuz it kind of blows.

I lie but you can't point to any. Is that your argument? Cuz it kind of blows.
Yes, you do. You don't defend any of your lies, just continue to lie about them. Making you a true democrat believer and following what you are told to say. That is, lies.

Yes, you do. You don't defend any of your lies, just continue to lie about them. Making you a true democrat believer and following what you are told to say. That is, lies.

I've already given you the chance to quote one of my so called lies and you can't even do that.

Just why "must" do anything you demand? You just be a democrat dictator if you think so.
I don't care what you do. My point is you lot of communist supporting idiots have no denounced trumps praising of putin as a genius. You keep supporting him like he is an addictive drug.
Not one of you have denounced the invasion of Ukraine because you want Biden to fail. Thats how vindictive and nasty you are to sacrifice another countries freedom and democracy just to shit on Biden. What a load of piss ant republicans you are. You are all political hate filled brain dead grubs.

Forum List

Back