🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

I'll resist chopping off your replies, since you are clueless about military strategy, there is no point explaining it to you. I did it once, that's more than enough.

US Army is not woke by choice, but by deranged leftist policies.

You are correct, US armed forces are much better organized and more lethal. In every war we're been into, our losses were caused solely due to political decisions.

Just look at the money we're printing and borrowing. Without it, we wouldn't be able to pay our bills. Yep, we're broke.
We're not broke and Russia has been an almost complete failure in Ukraine.

Long ago, when I was a kid, on the school recess yard, in suburban Chicago, for years, we told and laughed over endless Pollack jokes...

And then one day I heard a Polish immigrant kid tell some of us that while the world told Pollack jokes, that the Polacks told Russian jokes...

What is a Russian soldier nowadays?

The Polack's Polack... :laugh:

Where did you get that from?

What facts are you talking about?
If you are currently supporting Trump and his blatant praising of putin, you are subsequently supporting the Russian regime.

You must either publicly state you reject it or denounce your support for Trump.
See how you go with that.

If you are currently supporting Trump and his blatant praising of putin, you are subsequently supporting the Russian regime.

You must either publicly state you reject it or denounce your support for Trump.

Cool analogy... let me try it. If you support Biden's agenda, you're either child molester, or faggot, perhaps both.

Cool analogy... let me try it. If you support Biden's agenda, you're either child molester, or faggot, perhaps both.

The difference being, which proves you wrong, is the fact, Biden has never exhibited those characteristics in public nor been charged with anything.
Furthermore, if it were his agenda, how would it relate to america? Trumps is directly related to undermining freedom and democracy. The two cherished bastions of the republicans and yourself.
I take it you see the difference and accept your opinion is based on hate and ignorance, which it is.
Try that one.

The difference being, which proves you wrong, is the fact, Biden has never exhibited those characteristics in public nor been charged with anything.
Furthermore, if it were his agenda, how would it relate to america? Trumps is directly related to undermining freedom and democracy. The two cherished bastions of the republicans and yourself.
I take it you see the difference and accept your opinion is based on hate and ignorance, which it is.
Try that one.

Where in my post I said Biden did it or not. I said, if you support him, you're either or.

Now you just need to post proof of "Trump undermining freedom and democracy". Try that one.

Just why "must" do anything you demand? You just be a democrat dictator if you think so.

Now you claim to not be able to read, only have someone explain what you have posted to you? Definition of a liberal moron.
You claimed I made shit up and lied. Like what? Quote me where I have lied.

You claimed I made shit up and lied. Like what? Quote me where I have lied.
I already told you yet you lack the comprehension or intelligence to do your own research, along with the dishonesty to admit what you have done. Nothing but repeating what you masters have told you to say and doing a poor job of that.

I already told you yet you lack the comprehension or intelligence to do your own research, along with the dishonesty to admit what you have done. Nothing but repeating what you masters have told you to say and doing a poor job of that.
So, you can't find a post of mine where I lied?

Forum List

Back