🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

I am not mocking you, limp wrist. I pity you and your brainwashed space in between your ears.

Saying that sanctions are not hurting Putin is not propaganda, it's the reality. Saying that those the same sanctions are hurting us as much, if not more, is also a reality. Look at the inflation, look at the price of wheat, corn, oil, gasoline, look at how much money is printed to pay for leftist pipe dreams, and say it's not hurting us now, and even more in a long run.

And again, you're in no position to call anyone cultist...

What a bunch of vapid whining.

Post your awesome cartoon again. Might as well keep embarrassing yourself.

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation publishes a request from the Ukrainian company Motor Sich to the Turkish manufacturer Bayraktar about systems and mechanisms for spraying aerosols from them.
In fact, we are talking about the development by Kiev of means of delivery of biological weapons with the possibility of use against Russia
FPL84d8XwAgZc_m

It still doesn't mean anything.

Ukraine is probably investing in some high tech farming.

"Unprecedented is unprecedented"

You're repeating it because Biden tweeted it?

View attachment 624073

Do you even know what that means? It's just bit harsher then it was before. Russia adjusted their interest rates, and while Biden and you were celebrating, ruble came back in no time. When it stabilize, they'll lower interest rates. Even interest rates are not hurting them much, because they have almost no foreign debt, some $40-50 billion or so. Our government spend that much in three days.

Incorrect, again. Did you read what I said? Whoever told you that wants you to believe that they're capable of controlling the situation. Of course, you'll swallow any shit that comes out of their asses.

He's not backing out at all, he's honoring the current active contracts, except with countries who sanctioned Russia. Here, fresh from today.

Putin says Russia will enforce rouble payments for gas from Friday

He even signed a legal decree for it, so who do you think will blink first?

You are more clueless that I thought. Our companies have much more assets in Russia, than Russia have in the west. Knowing that, what do you think, who is hurting more?
Russians retreated from Kiev. They lost the battle of taking over Ukraine. Are you OK with that? Or do you believe Russian propaganda that although they dedicated and lost a lot of resources trying to take Kiev it was only a feint?

You didn't post anything worthwhile to respond to so I thought I'd just see how you think the war is going so far.

Russians retreated from Kiev. They lost the battle of taking over Ukraine. Are you OK with that? Or do you believe Russian propaganda that although they dedicated and lost a lot of resources trying to take Kiev it was only a feint?
Only old Russians and right wingers believe Putin's lies. I wouldn't take him at his word for a single second.

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...
Now that the gloves are off I look forward to Putin reciprocating.

You didn't post anything worthwhile to respond to so I thought I'd just see how you think the war is going so far.

I wrote about this few weeks back, and in essence I said that there is no way Russia could take over Ukraine even if they use their full force. With this I hope you understand they didn't use all they could use in this war. even a fraction.

Now back to your question. In modern warfare, you don't capture cities, you surround and isolate them. It's simply not worth capturing, when you count on loss of life, infrastructure, and resources. I have no doubt that if Russian intention was to capture Kiev, they would've done so, but at the end Kiev would look like Stalingrad, or Dresden, or Fellujah. Second, from the latest info i found, Russians are not retreating, but regrouping, which means to me that they're trying to position them selves better for ongoing negotiations. They know that neither US or EU would intervene, so they're not rushing. Beside, they just enlisted some 130K into army...

I don't know what do you mean with "Are you OK with that?"

Since the beginning, I refused to take either side, since both of them throughout the history and lately did bad things to each other. I say this is not our fight. I'm just afraid that all what's happening is just a "look over here" while something much bigger and more important is happening "over there". EU and the USA are both nearly broke, and as a result are printing money like crazy. Just think what would happen if EU and USA stop paying their bills, debt precisely, all in order to destroy current banking system in favor of something new, with full control over it, and do it all while blaming someone else for it. Think about it.

I wrote about this few weeks back, and in essence I said that there is no way Russia could take over Ukraine even if they use their full force. With this I hope you understand they didn't use all they could use in this war. even a fraction.

They tried, it didn't happen.
Now back to your question. In modern warfare, you don't capture cities, you surround and isolate them.

Well, some call that committing war crimes when you deny humanitarian aid and then also bomb civilian centers. Just the same, you need to capture the cities if you want to move past them.

It's simply not worth capturing, when you count on loss of life, infrastructure, and resources.

When why are Russians dying and losing equipment attempting to do just that? Remember that convoy on the way to Kiev? It never made it much of it was destroyed. Sitting targets on the road.

I have no doubt that if Russian intention was to capture Kiev, they would've done so, but at the end Kiev would look like Stalingrad, or Dresden, or Fellujah. Second, from the latest info i found, Russians are not retreating, but regrouping, which means to me that they're trying to position them selves better for ongoing negotiations. They know that neither US or EU would intervene, so they're not rushing. Beside, they just enlisted some 130K into army...

It was their intention and no, they didn't do it because of multiple reasons. Their military is not trained that well, many who invaded were conscripts. Russia has always been lousy at logistics so Ukraine only had to take out supplies and then the Russians had not choice but to abandon the armor when they ran out of gas. Weather was also another factor, Russia started too late when the ground began to thaw and their tanks and other vehicles got stuck in the mud. Also, their equipment is shit. Much of it is old and not maintained well. When military has a major issue with tire rot when invading their neighbors?

The woke American army is so much better than the clusterfuck that is the Russian military.
I don't know what do you mean with "Are you OK with that?"

You should know what I mean.

Since the beginning, I refused to take either side, since both of them throughout the history and lately did bad things to each other. I say this is not our fight. I'm just afraid that all what's happening is just a "look over here" while something much bigger and more important is happening "over there". EU and the USA are both nearly broke, and as a result are printing money like crazy. Just think what would happen if EU and USA stop paying their bills, debt precisely, all in order to destroy current banking system in favor of something new, with full control over it, and do it all while blaming someone else for it. Think about it.

Actually we're not broke. Russia though, yikes. It's only going to get worse for them.

Actually we're not broke. Russia though, yikes. It's only going to get worse for them.
It's like Cold War II. We are making them spend themselves into oblivion.

They're so poor, they don't have smart weapons on their jets. They are using dumb bombs.

It's like Cold War II. We are making them spend themselves into oblivion.

They're so poor, they don't have smart weapons on their jets. They are using dumb bombs.
I have no idea how they are going to be able to replenish their already fucked up military. Many of their parts come from the west.

They tried, it didn't happen.

Well, some call that committing war crimes when you deny humanitarian aid and then also bomb civilian centers. Just the same, you need to capture the cities if you want to move past them.

When why are Russians dying and losing equipment attempting to do just that? Remember that convoy on the way to Kiev? It never made it much of it was destroyed. Sitting targets on the road.

It was their intention and no, they didn't do it because of multiple reasons. Their military is not trained that well, many who invaded were conscripts. Russia has always been lousy at logistics so Ukraine only had to take out supplies and then the Russians had not choice but to abandon the armor when they ran out of gas. Weather was also another factor, Russia started too late when the ground began to thaw and their tanks and other vehicles got stuck in the mud. Also, their equipment is shit. Much of it is old and not maintained well. When military has a major issue with tire rot when invading their neighbors?

The woke American army is so much better than the clusterfuck that is the Russian military.

You should know what I mean.

I'll resist chopping off your replies, since you are clueless about military strategy, there is no point explaining it to you. I did it once, that's more than enough.

US Army is not woke by choice, but by deranged leftist policies.

You are correct, US armed forces are much better organized and more lethal. In every war we're been into, our losses were caused solely due to political decisions.

Just look at the money we're printing and borrowing. Without it, we wouldn't be able to pay our bills. Yep, we're broke.

Forum List

Back