🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

Sounds like you will believe any lie that fits your fantasy narrative.

"any lie"

Let's revisit that memory hole of yours...

“Joe weighed in against the raid,” Obama writes in A Promised Land, about discussion of the Navy Seals mission, which he ordered to go ahead as intended in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on the night of 1-2 May 2011.

Joe Biden advised against Osama bin Laden raid, Barack Obama writes

Biden: I opposed raid that killed bin Laden

But, but, fact checkers said....
1639529265927.jpg

Liar. Exactly what he said, by the only account you have ever heard.
Now it is you who are lying. You have no idea what I may have heard yet insist that you know.

And post a quote of exactly what he said. I wager it is not what you just lied about.

Oh look, another article you never read that proves me right and makes you look like the fraud you are.

Damn son, will you ever learn?

From the article you never read, you fraud:

"Like the defense secretary, Robert Gates, Obama writes, Biden was concerned about “the enormous consequences of failure” and counselled that the president “should defer any decision until the intelligence community was more certain that bin Laden was in the compound”."

"Obama writes that his vice-president, who will follow him to the White House in January, immediately supported his decision to proceed with the Bin Laden raid."

Oh look, another article you never read that proves me right and makes you look like the fraud you are.

"Like the defense secretary, Robert Gates, Obama writes, Biden was concerned about “the enormous consequences of failure” and counselled that the president “should defer any decision until the intelligence community was more certain that bin Laden was in the compound”."

"Obama writes that his vice-president, who will follow him to the White House in January, immediately supported his decision to proceed with the Bin Laden raid."

You're indicating typical leftist constipation of the mind.

Biden was against the raid. He advised Obama against it. Once Obama made decision, he supported the decision, not the raid.

"“Joe weighed in against the raid,” Obama writes in A Promised Land, about discussion of the Navy Seals mission, which he ordered to go ahead as intended in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on the night of 1-2 May 2011."

"Biden has said that during group discussion of whether to order the raid, he advised Obama to take more time, saying: “Don’t go.” He has also said he subsequently told Obama to “follow your instincts”.

Yea! Celebrating a dictator because he doesn't have to face real and fair elections.

Did you ask yourself this question about Trump four years ago, dingus?
I am not celebrating a dictator jackass---I stated a fact. And fyi, fair election? Here? Russia? Neither place now hun.

Congenital lie posting again. Only considers what he posts at this moment, with no backup presented, to be the truth while he projects his lies onto any who dare to discredit him. Assumes anything that he claims is a fact, the less likely to have occurred the more he insists it to be unknowably true.

I think that this lead us to believe the "fort fun" is really his nursey.

Forum List

Back