🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

I’ve been educating you since you showed up. I’m tired of doing it, since I see no improvement. I’ve failed you. Sorry.
Haha, and the declaration of victory comes, as usual. An embarrassing little coping mechanism, employed by all nutters.

So Biden (or whoever his handler is) tweeted...

That was a week ago, and ruble is already at pre-war value. This tweet didn't age well, he should stick to getting his diaper changed and eating ice cream.

In addition to that, headline...

Putin May Collect $321 Billion Windfall If Oil and Gas Keep Flowing

I see a blowback to hysterical, female, emotional Western sanctions. The fallout is going to cause massive societal and political unrest for the rest of the year. Buy hey at least our political class and media got that fleeting rush or cruelty by proxy when they GOT Putin!

Last edited:
Oh, he IS getting educated, and you see that every time he can't make an argument and just disappear from conversation.

It happens... EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Whatever, whiny sissy. He threw his little hissy fit precisely because he had no counter to my argument. Same thing you do.

Provocative? NATO is a defensive alliance. And Putin has clearly demonstrated why those countries need it.

So, whe even more countries join as a result of Putin's evil actions and imperialism, will that also be "provocative" to Russia?

No.
You now speak for Russia? Who knew that you were Putin's boy toy.

What business is it of yours how long leaders remain at the helm of their countries? Y=
Nazi Germany could have asked the same question of you in April-May 1945, yes?
Tou think you know something but you know nothing at all.
Thank you for your ignorant peasant's opinion, Tvaritch.
Leaders of the greatest Democracies in the world have an unlimited length of service.
If you are Russian then you do NOT live in a democracy, nor have you or your ancestors EVER lived in one, nor do you truly understand the term.

You are an ignorant vicious barbarian.

You're using the bible as reference?! Holy shit! No wonder you don't know what is going on in the world. :auiqs.jpg:
No matter where you hide, no matter where you try to escape, you won't escape judgement day. Repent before it's to late, and gain the truth, and true wisdom and knowledge that is needed to see it all through. Understand one thing, and that is that there is worldly knowledge, and then there is spiritual knowledge, the same goes for wisdom. Choose wisely.

In other news, leftists are acting as they always do, and cancelling everyone who does not support their views.

Say "hi" to India, your next failed state. The US is basically a roastie throwing a tantrum.

1649036668998.jpg

What business is it of yours how long leaders remain at the helm of their countries? You think you know something but you know nothing at all. Leaders of the greatest Democracies in the world have an unlimited length of service.

Nazi Germany could have asked the same question of you in April-May 1945, yes?

Thank you for your ignorant peasant's opinion, Tvaritch.

If you are Russian then you do NOT live in a democracy, nor have you or your ancestors EVER lived in one, nor do you truly understand the term.

You are an ignorant vicious barbarian.
Here is a list of ALL the FULL DEMOCRAICIES of the world plus a parial list of the so-called "FLAWED Democracies" of the world.

This is important for you to take note of the Democracies that have an unlimited term of service for their leaders. I am not going to spoon-feed you (although it might be the only way for you to learn anything) because I don't give a crap about the mountain of information/reality you do not understand. So ..... you'll just have to look them up for yourself. Good luck!

Ps. Whose opinion is ignorant? Ouch! Does it sting much? :auiqs.jpg:

spoon feeding.jpg

What were those reasons again? Other than I didn't lie and you're lazy?

Again, what lie have I told?

I never refuted that I didn't lie? Again, what did I lie about? Quote me lying.
Think Putin stays in power longer than Biden does.

In other news, leftists are acting as they always do, and cancelling everyone who does not support their views.

Say "hi" to India, your next failed state. The US is basically a roastie throwing a tantrum.

View attachment 625859
I think the best thing is for the US to boycott every country in the world and then we can barter in Rubles, Rupees or CFA Franc just the way we all do when we travel. The US dollar is based upon a phantom quantity and if we all compel the US to barter in each of our currencies the US will go broke in about a week .... or maybe two.

Think Putin stays in power longer than Biden does.
The reason for this is because Putin stands for his decisions so he has to do his best to make good or he'll be gone. The Americans have a different system whereby the president has no power at all. He is a puppet that only does what he is told to do. This way those who pull his strings can afford to be extravagant, take big risks and perpetrate illegal affairs. In times of dire buffoonery, the president will get booted out but the puppeteers will still be there pulling the strings of the next dupe who parks his slippers under the bed of the Whine House.

No matter where you hide, no matter where you try to escape, you won't escape judgement day. Repent before it's to late, and gain the truth, and true wisdom and knowledge that is needed to see it all through. Understand one thing, and that is that there is worldly knowledge, and then there is spiritual knowledge, the same goes for wisdom. Choose wisely.
I am 12 feet above you in my lofty position of truth watching you scratch your head in bewilderment, chanting incantations and trying to get answers to simple questions from your crystal ball. :disbelief:

Provocative? NATO is a defensive alliance. And Putin has clearly demonstrated why those countries need it.

So, whe even more countries join as a result of Putin's evil actions and imperialism, will that also be "provocative" to Russia?

No.
Does the following enlighten you?

The US and its NATO allies have repeatedly proclaimed that ‘protecting Ukraine’s democracy’ has never been about threatening Russia. Holding out NATO membership and sending billions of dollars in military equipment to Ukraine, starting under Trump, was not threatening Russia. CIA training camps in eastern Ukraine, where paramilitaries were trained on US weapons systems, was not about threatening Russia.

But at every stop, President Biden seemed to undermine the narrative his own Administration had carefully crafted. First up, warning that Russia might use chemical weapons in Ukraine, Biden promised it would ‘trigger a response in kind,’ meaning the US would use chemical weapons as well. That would be a serious war crime.

National Security Advisor Sullivan had to be brought to explain that the US has ‘no intention’ of using chemical weapons.

Later, speaking to the 82nd Airborne in Poland, President Biden told them that US troops would soon be in Ukraine. He said to the troops, ‘you’re going to see — you’re going to see women, young people standing — standing the middle of — in front of a … tank, just saying, “I’m not leaving. I’m holding my ground.”’

A White House spokesman had to clarify that, ‘the president has been clear we are not sending US troops to Ukraine and there is no change in that position.’

Clear? Well, not really. He had just said the opposite to our own troops!

Then, at the end of Biden’s final speech in Poland, the President inadvertently told the truth: the US involvement in Ukraine is all about ‘regime change’ for Russia. Speaking of Russian President Putin, he told the audience, near the border of Ukraine, ‘for God‘s sake, this man cannot remain in power.

Will Biden Blow Up the World? - LewRockwell

Here is a list of ALL the FULL DEMOCRAICIES of the world plus a parial list of the so-called "FLAWED Democracies" of the world.

This is important for you to take note of the Democracies that have an unlimited term of service for their leaders. I am not going to spoon-feed you (although it might be the only way for you to learn anything) because I don't give a crap about the mountain of information/reality you do not understand. So ..... you'll just have to look them up for yourself. Good luck!

Ps. Whose opinion is ignorant? Ouch! Does it sting much? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 625902
Each one of those countries has a de facto limit on its premiership or presidency - that being the holding of a majority in parliament...

Your piece-of-$hit New-Age Fuhrer, however, changed your piece-of-$hit constitution so that he could rule, unaccountable, for the rest of his life...

And your inclusion of your whore-of-a-motherland in any such list of democracies is a bad joke... it is an authorization realm filled with slaves...

Oh, and... by the way... the next time you try to drum-up faux stats defining democracy for the rest of us...

Try to come up with a source better than the headquarters of a London-based media publishing group with zero contextual credibility, eh? :cool:

Each one of those countries has a de facto limit on its premiership or presidency - that being the holding of a majority in parliament...

Your piece-of-$hit New-Age Fuhrer, however, changed your piece-of-$hit constitution so that he could rule, unaccountable, for the rest of his life...

And your inclusion of your whore-of-a-motherland in any such list of democracies is a bad joke... it is an authorization realm filled with slaves...

Oh, and... by the way... the next time you try to drum-up faux stats defining democracy for the rest of us...

Try to come up with a source better than the headquarters of a London-based media publishing group with zero contextual credibility, eh? :cool:
Besides your primary cock-and-bull popaganda stunt I can inform you that the next presidential election in Russia will be held in 2024. Would you like to guess who I am voting for? Your socks must be feeling wet and warm right now.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Besides your primary cock-and-bull popaganda stunt I can inform you that the next presidential election in Russia will be held in 2024. Would you like to guess who I am voting for? Your socks must be feeling wet and warm right now.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Your pig-God is a dictator, but, then again, you barbarian-peasants don't know any better, never having truly been free...

Forum List

Back