🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

Very astute analysis.... Interesting stuff.

It's just hypothesis, and it's worth considering.

If you lose your income, you use savings until you get your income flowing in again.
When savings are gone, you option for credit cards to pay your bills.
With credit cards maxed out, and no income or savings, what do you do? Reset?
Well, that reset would be going to court and filing for bankruptcy, where you may have all your debt written off, and you get the fresh start.

What would happen if our government file for bankruptcy, and can't pay its bills?
Despite unrest, riots, maybe even revolution... none of those currently in power would be re-elected to office, rather they would end up in jail, except...

What if they blow the system up, blame it on the other guy, and not just stay in power, but have more or unlimited power?

You see, while we're all arguing about Russia, Ukraine, NATO, EU, China, etc... do you know what western governments are doing? They're working with banks on creating new, digital currency based on blockchain, but unlike cryptocurrencies that are decentralized, new currency will be completely in government control, and they'll be able not just monitor every transaction you make, but control it's usage, meaning you can't use it without their permission. I believe Canada had a test run recently...

Just a thought.

Attempting to trash the USA like this ... and you should get you a stern deportation immediately. ..... you two take it to an anti-American level that suggest ..... you being possible spies .....
@gipper and @Ringo please tell me there are not people in the US who believe this tripe!

biden red.jpg

NO, I'm saying it's one thing to be critical of your nation's dealings if not right, but you two take it to an anti-American level that suggest possible infiltration here by both of you being possible spies looking to gain support in your social media attacks for Russian interest during war time maybe.
You think this only because you’re uninformed and propagandized.

What NATO countries border Russia?

I was wrong. 2 tiny Nato countries border Russia. Yes, that is provocative
Provocative? NATO is a defensive alliance. And Putin has clearly demonstrated why those countries need it.

So, whe even more countries join as a result of Putin's evil actions and imperialism, will that also be "provocative" to Russia?

No.

@gipper and @Ringo please tell me there are not people in the US who believe this tripe!

View attachment 625605
Sadly there are too many who do believe this tripe.

Whenever the oligarchs take America to war, anyone who opposes the war is immediately slandered as a traitor and anti-American. It has happened in every war in our history. You’d think these duped Americans would catch on to the scam, but they never do.

Provocative? NATO is a defensive alliance. And Putin has clearly demonstrated why those countries need it.

So, whe even more countries join as a result of Putin's evil actions and imperialism, will that also be "provocative" to Russia?

No.
Does this blow your small mind?
Kissinger, Ex-Envoys Predicted War In Ukraine, Warned Against NATO Expansion

Sadly there are too many who do believe this tripe.

Whenever the oligarchs take America to war, anyone who opposes the war is immediately slandered as a traitor and anti-American. It has happened in every war in our history. You’d think these duped Americans would catch on to the scam, but they never do.
I lived in the US in the '60s. I saw this McCarthy idiocy first hand. But I also saw the big change with protests and pulling out of Vietnam (I am a veteran of that war) and many more wonderful things were achieved. The madness made a come-back? How did that happen?

Does this blow your small mind?
Kissinger, Ex-Envoys Predicted War In Ukraine, Warned Against NATO Expansion
Which is a comment on the evil, imperialist Putin. Not on the countries who seek defensive help to keep them safe from him, you embarrassing bootlicker.

Putin says Biden "Cannot remain in power". I am taking bets that Putin lasts longer than Biden.
Probably.

But here's the thing.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe will step-down peacefully when his term is over.

He will not change the Constitution to let him become de facto President for Life.

Unlike that Imperialist Kokksukker on the other side of the world.

I lived in the US in the '60s. I saw this McCarthy idiocy first hand. But I also saw the big change with protests and pulling out of Vietnam (I am a veteran of that war) and many more wonderful things were achieved. The madness made a come-back? How did that happen?
Yeah I witnessed this too. Vietnam should have taught us a lesson. A lesson that should have taken hold for many decades. The power of the government media and military industrial complexes to propagandize shouldn’t be discounted.

cia-william-casey-quote.jpg

Which is a comment on the evil, imperialist Putin. Not on the countries who seek defensive help to keep them safe from him, you embarrassing bootlicker.
Okay. Putin is an evil imperialist. Are W and O evil imperialists too? After all they caused much more death and destruction than Putin.

....... Sleepy Old Uncle Joe will step-down peacefully when his term is over.

He will not change the Constitution to let him become de facto President for Life.

Unlike that Imperialist Kokksukker on the other side of the world.
What business is it of yours how long leaders remain at the helm of their countries? You think you know something but you know nothing at all. Leaders of the greatest Democracies in the world have an unlimited length of service.

Last edited:
It's just hypothesis, and it's worth considering.

If you lose your income, you use savings until you get your income flowing in again.
When savings are gone, you option for credit cards to pay your bills.
With credit cards maxed out, and no income or savings, what do you do? Reset?
Well, that reset would be going to court and filing for bankruptcy, where you may have all your debt written off, and you get the fresh start.

What would happen if our government file for bankruptcy, and can't pay its bills?
Despite unrest, riots, maybe even revolution... none of those currently in power would be re-elected to office, rather they would end up in jail, except...

What if they blow the system up, blame it on the other guy, and not just stay in power, but have more or unlimited power?

You see, while we're all arguing about Russia, Ukraine, NATO, EU, China, etc... do you know what western governments are doing? They're working with banks on creating new, digital currency based on blockchain, but unlike cryptocurrencies that are decentralized, new currency will be completely in government control, and they'll be able not just monitor every transaction you make, but control it's usage, meaning you can't use it without their permission. I believe Canada had a test run recently...

Just a thought.
Revelation has it all, and blessed is he who lends an ear.

Forum List

Back