Biden Says The Economy Looks GREAT For The Holidays Now

Powell disagrees with Biden.

Is everybody that is involved some way, shape, or form with the Biden Harris administration mentally ill or something? Not too long ago Biden's doctor said he was fit for office, and now Biden himself is saying the economy is great. I don't know what they're smoking but it must be very effective.

Biden is right. Republicans are too busy reading and believing disinformation while singing "Lets go Brandon" to look at the facts.

Biden is right. Republicans are too busy reading and believing disinformation while singing "Lets go Brandon" to look at the facts.
We’re looking at the sign at the gas station.

Is everybody that is involved some way, shape, or form with the Biden Harris administration mentally ill or something? Not too long ago Biden's doctor said he was fit for office, and now Biden himself is saying the economy is great. I don't know what they're smoking but it must be very effective.

No everyone like you is mentally ill or something. You continue to believe the lies, propaganda and bullshit coming from Republicans while every economic indication is that the nation is rebounding economically.

I know you hate to hear it, but fastest drop in unemployment in history. No expected for another two years.

As for the stock market, it's already up over 10% this year, even after the losses of the past two days. It was up over 16% over a week ago, so a drop of 6% is still more than a 10% gain over the past 10 months. Better than Donald Trump ever did.

Come on Tyrone. There is little difference between the two criminal gangs. Once you realize that, you might attain a level of intelligence I reached decades ago.

Forum List

Back