Biden Says The US Has Israel's Back, Make No Mistake

I don't do troll exercises. Moving on...
Seriously, what have they done? They always talk a great game but when it comes down to actually accomplishing what they want to accomplish, what have they done? Their success rate is zero. Let's just take the rich vs the poor thing, income inequality. It is worse now than ever and it is the worst in the blue states where they try addressing it all the time. Americans can't afford to live anymore.

Seriously, what have they done? They always talk a great game but when it comes down to actually accomplishing what they want to accomplish, what have they done? Their success rate is zero. Let's just take the rich vs the poor thing, income inequality. It is worse now than ever and it is the worst in the blue states where they try addressing it all the time. Americans can't afford to live anymore.
Not interested.

"This is a moment for the United States to come together and grieve with those who are mourning," Biden said, adding that "the United States has Israel's back. Make no mistake."

But, I can't help but think, what about us? We've got 14 American citizens dead and possibly around 20 taken as hostages and Biden says we have Israel's back? What about OUR back? Biden won't even say that we have OUR back? We're just going to suck up the fact that we have 14 dead and around 20 taken hostage and Biden says we are going to support Israel? When is Biden going to support the US? What are WE going to do about it? Or, are we just going to support Israel and forget about American citizens murdered and taken hostage?

We certainly forgot about the 34 Americans who were murdered by IDF quickly enough.
As a matter of fact Israel was rewarded with foreign aid that year too.

Israeli lobbies have managed to extract $ Trillions (1) from naive and gullible Americans in spite of its betrayals as far back as the Lavon Affaire and up to today's relentless theft of US secrets(2) and sale of. them to hostile governments.

I certainly don't condone the attack on Israel but the Palestinians are resisting the oldest and most brutal foreign funded occupation in history.

Brutal occupiers frequently murder those who resist them by killing a certain number of civilians for each occupier killed.
If history is any indicator, Israel's kill ratio is not 10 to one but over 20 to one.

The question now remains after decades or ruthless occupation, how much more blood will it take to sate the blood lust of Israel's criminal Right Wing occupiers?

Thanks,

(1). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

(2). "ISRAEL WON'T STOP SPYING ON THE US"

EXCERPT "The Jewish state’s primary target: America’s industrial and technical secrets.

“No other country close to the United States continues to cross the line on espionage like the Israelis do,” said a former congressional staffer who attended another classified briefing in late 2013, one of several in recent months given by officials from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the State Department, the FBI and the National Counterintelligence Directorate.

The intelligence agencies didn’t go into specifics, the former aide said, but cited “industrial espionage—folks coming over here on trade missions or with Israeli companies working in collaboration with American companies, [or] intelligence operatives being run directly by the government, which I assume meant out of the [Israeli] Embassy.” CONTINUED

(3) “Chart: 6,407 Palestinians and 308 Israelis Killed in Violence in Last 15 Years”

EXCERPT “The deadliest year for Palestinian casualties had been 2014 when Hamas kidnapped and killed three Israeli teenagers. The seven weeks of war, which included Israeli airstrikes and Hamas rocket launches left over 2,310 Palestinians dead. The fatalities on the Israeli side were 73, which included 67 soldiers, and the rest civilians.” CONTINUED

But, I can't help but think, what about us? Biden won't even say that we have OUR back? What are WE going to do about it?

Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 3.16.38 PM copy.jpg

But note that while Joe tries to have little or nothing to say about, well, most anything for as long as possible, he had more to say faster about a crisis in another country than he ever has had about the crisis in Maui, or the crisis in East Palestine, or the crisis Texas and Arizona.

"This is a moment for the United States to come together and grieve with those who are mourning," Biden said, adding that "the United States has Israel's back. Make no mistake."

But, I can't help but think, what about us? We've got 14 American citizens dead and possibly around 20 taken as hostages and Biden says we have Israel's back? What about OUR back? Biden won't even say that we have OUR back? We're just going to suck up the fact that we have 14 dead and around 20 taken hostage and Biden says we are going to support Israel? When is Biden going to support the US? What are WE going to do about it? Or, are we just going to support Israel and forget about American citizens murdered and taken hostage?
Derp…

I can't wait until you frauds stop standing in the way of every measure democrats attempt to help Americans.
  • help Americans. $7.00/gallon gasoline.
  • help Americans. Millions invading open border.
  • help Americans. Triple crime rate ravaging cities.
  • help Americans. Drug crisis looming everywhere.
  • help Americans. Food, rent and utilities thru the roof.
  • help Americans. Spying on and declaring parents domestic terrorists.
  • help Americans. Schools grooming children with orders to keep it from Mom and Dad.
  • help Americans. America now heading into its THIRD military crisis/war/conflict outside the USA since taking office.
  • help Americans. Out of sight deficit spending.
  • help Americans. Handing out billions everywhere (except $700 to Maui) that we can't afford the interest on.
The only people I know Biden has "helped" are the ten million illegal invaders and the hundreds of thousands of school loan defaulters that Joe has paid off their loans using MY money.

Typical democrat. Nothing but WORDS which have no correlation with his ACTIONS.

The only americans I've seen him ever have the backs of are the LGBTQ community and the invading hordes at the border.
He's no leader Toob

and we really need a leader right now.....

~S~

Forum List

Back