Biden sets new standard for acceptable behavior, "I'll fire you on the spot"

Always fun watching the Trumpsters trying to equate the behaviors and temperament of Joe Biden with the vulgar, petulant, pugilistic, arrogant, ignorant orange child who launches juvenile personal attacks on anyone who challenges him, communicates at a fourth-grade level, doesn't know how to express himself without simplistic, comical hyperbole, stabs anyone in the back when needed, and once talked about the size of his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

That tells us they know what a buffoon the orange one is, so they feel obligated to try to pull Biden down to his level.

It will never work. Ever. Only in their weird, isolated, damaged, ugly world.
I never compared Biden to anyone but Biden. I simply held him to the standard HE SET.

YOU and the other MORONS injected Trump.
Of course you want to leave trump out of the conversation because no matter what biden does trump has done worse.

I notice you republicans are starting to pay attention to the Middle East. You didn’t pay any attention to how things were going there when trump was in office but suddenly you’re shifting and talking about Yemen Iran and Iraq. Just remember we didn’t do this to trump. We knew the Middle East is what it is and honestly, bush broke the Middle East. But now you’re going to politisize it. So typical.

Soon youll also be crying about the debt and how much biden golfs.
Having Trumpsters complain about the behaviors and temperament of ANYONE else in public office is full-on silly.
No complant. Just pointing out the failure to live up to the standards he set.
I expect nothing from Biden so the hurdle for him is so low a man in a wheelchair could hop over it.
Yet you’re being very petty. The man was probably asked to turn in his resignation. Yet you’re trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill

Always fun watching the Trumpsters trying to equate the behaviors and temperament of Joe Biden with the vulgar, petulant, pugilistic, arrogant, ignorant orange child who launches juvenile personal attacks on anyone who challenges him, communicates at a fourth-grade level, doesn't know how to express himself without simplistic, comical hyperbole, stabs anyone in the back when needed, and once talked about the size of his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

That tells us they know what a buffoon the orange one is, so they feel obligated to try to pull Biden down to his level.

I never compared Biden to anyone but Biden. I simply held him to the standard HE SET.

Of course you want to leave trump out of the conversation because no matter what biden does trump has done worse.

I notice you republicans are starting to pay attention to the Middle East. You didn’t pay any attention to how things were going there when trump was in office but suddenly you’re shifting and talking about Yemen Iran and Iraq. Just remember we didn’t do this to trump. We knew the Middle East is what it is and honestly, bush broke the Middle East. But now you’re going to politisize it. So typical.

Having Trumpsters complain about the behaviors and temperament of ANYONE else in public office is full-on silly.
I expect nothing from Biden so the hurdle for him is so low a man in a wheelchair could hop over it.
Yet you’re being very petty. The man was probably asked to turn in his resignation. Yet you’re trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill
I simply stated the facts.

1. I'll fire you on the spot.
2. To reporter: I'll destroy you.
3. Week off without pay.
4. Bad publicity begins.
5. Allowed to resign.

All facts and nowhere near close to the standard set.

I guess the Democrats have higher morals and ethics than republicans.
At least Ducklo was dealing with an adult...not like Biden's kissing and sniffing of children.
Bidenwithkids.png

Didn’t one guy who worked for trump beat the fuck out of hope hicks? Lewindowski or something like that?

Trump is such a pig Sarah huckabee Sanders quit him. He asked her to take one for the teepam and fuck Kim jung un.

Republicans can’t find something biden does thats worse than trumps bad behavior. We’ve forgotten 90% of the shit trump did. If biden were to try doing any of those things you’d see republicans suddenly would understand right from wrong.
Yeah, that's the most amazing thing. It was just a constant shit storm of madness, and I'm constantly reminded of little mind-blowing things he did that were just an embarrassment.

Didn’t one guy who worked for trump beat the fuck out of hope hicks? Lewindowski or something like that?

Trump is such a pig Sarah huckabee Sanders quit him. He asked her to take one for the teepam and fuck Kim jung un.

Republicans can’t find something biden does thats worse than trumps bad behavior. We’ve forgotten 90% of the shit trump did. If biden were to try doing any of those things you’d see republicans suddenly would understand right from wrong.
Yeah, that's the most amazing thing. It was just a constant shit storm of madness, and I'm constantly reminded of little mind-blowing things he did that were just an embarrassment.
So neither of you contain the integrity required to STAY ON TOPIC.

Should I be shocked?

And in less than a month epically fails to live up to his own standard as one of his top aids threatens to DESTROY a female journalist and is allowed to resign several days after the story broke.

So Biden screens reporter questions and allows his staff to fuck those who are tasked with covering them.

Is this the same guy who paws women and young girls?

Same guy who has trouble wearing the masks he craves?

PROGS voted for that, and to think they tried to tell us Trump was incompetent the moment he was elected forward.

Yeah, PROGS voted for that. They're a real intelligent, sophisticated & imaginary bunch. It's not what it is, it's what they want it to be free-flowing.

Hey, at least liberals are good with music, at least used to be. Hippies >>>>>>>>PROGS

Should I be shocked?
Whatever you'd like.

China Joe sure as hell won't fire anybody for screwing up the economy, giving away the store to China or other foreign interest or taking away our Constitutional rights, will he?

That is his agenda.

Should I be shocked?
We get it. Lame. Fail. Yawn. I guess the honeymoon is over

Should I be shocked?
Whatever you'd like.
You know what? I forgave trump for a million things but I’m not going to forgive this thing biden did. I’ve already decided I’m not voting for biden again because of this thing. This is bigger than the call to Ukraine. Bigger than sedition. Bigger than Benghazi and fast and furious. In fact we need to open up an investigation. Where is ken Starr?

I guess the Democrats have higher morals and ethics than republicans.
At least Ducklo was dealing with an adult...not like Biden's kissing and sniffing of children.
View attachment 457531
Wut?? He kissed his grandson on the cheek?

Lock him up!

:abgg2q.jpg:
Don't know who this boy is but kissing any kid, girl or boy on the lips is disgusting especially by a dirty old man.
"Is it illegal to kiss a 15 year old when u are twenty with no sex implied or wanted.?
You should contact a criminal defense lawyer in your jurisdiction. You should not engage in a sexual relationship on any kind with a minor. A person who engages in sexual contact of any kind with a minor may be exposed to charges of statutory rape and/or indecency with a child.

Bidenkissingyoungboyonlips.png

Epic thread fail.

White House Press Aide Resigns Over Call to Reporter

Trump would have promoted him.
Ouch.... you fucked the dog on that one.

Even you, a pathological liar, admits the shitstain RESIGNED, it wasn't FIRED.

No extra ration of rice for your today Chang.

Fucked the dog? Like Biden in the shower?

Last edited:

Wrong.

Wrong. It wasn't discussed much under Trump because ISIS was not cutting people's heads off then like they were under Obama. Trump wiped them out within a couple of months of being inaugurated.

You may not like taking shit from fake news media? That's what really pisses you Reich minions off. The left is used to Presidents groveling before the media, and Trump didn't do that.

Last edited:

You man like not taking shit from fake news media? That's what really pisses you Reich minions off. The left is used to Presidents groveling before the media, and Trump didn't do that.
No, like acting like a child every single day. You don't notice because you act the same way.

You man like not taking shit from fake news media? That's what really pisses you Reich minions off. The left is used to Presidents groveling before the media, and Trump didn't do that.
No, like acting like a child every single day. You don't notice because you act the same way.
"Acting like a child" is how they refer to any Republican who doesn't take their shit. The description is purely subjective. It's meaningless.

Like you guys did the for the past 4 fucking years?

Biden made a policy statement, then the first time something happened regarding said statement, he didn't do what he said he was going to do until first trying a lighter punishment.

He was explicit about his proposed action on things like this, the person would be gone.

Then when it happened first they tried a suspension, then they let the guy resign instead of firing his ass.

Forum List

Back