Biden sets new standard for acceptable behavior, "I'll fire you on the spot"

Always fun watching the Trumpsters trying to equate the behaviors and temperament of Joe Biden with the vulgar, petulant, pugilistic, arrogant, ignorant orange child who launches juvenile personal attacks on anyone who challenges him, communicates at a fourth-grade level, doesn't know how to express himself without simplistic, comical hyperbole, stabs anyone in the back when needed, and once talked about the size of his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

That tells us they know what a buffoon the orange one is, so they feel obligated to try to pull Biden down to his level.

It will never work. Ever. Only in their weird, isolated, damaged, ugly world.
I never compared Biden to anyone but Biden. I simply held him to the standard HE SET.

YOU and the other MORONS injected Trump.
Of course you want to leave trump out of the conversation because no matter what biden does trump has done worse.

Wrong.

I notice you republicans are starting to pay attention to the Middle East. You didn’t pay any attention to how things were going there when trump was in office but suddenly you’re shifting and talking about Yemen Iran and Iraq. Just remember we didn’t do this to trump. We knew the Middle East is what it is and honestly, bush broke the Middle East. But now you’re going to politisize it. So typical.

Soon youll also be crying about the debt and how much biden golfs.

Wrong. It wasn't discussed much under Trump because ISIS was not cutting people's heads off then like they were under Obama. Trump wiped them out within a couple of months of being inaugurated.
I never heard
Of course you didn't. You'are a member of the Democrat Reich. The only thing you are exposed to is Democrat propaganda.
LOL

Spits a member of the cult that stormed the Capitol and tried to start a revolution.
icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

"We're storming the Capitol, it's a revolution!"

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Joe Biden's campaign press secretary TJ Ducklo has been diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer, Ducklo announced on Twitter Saturday. The 31-year-old said that he would continue working for Biden's campaign throughout his treatment.
TJ Ducklo cancer: Joe Biden's press secretary diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer - CBS News

He resigned are you happy.
I don't give a damn about his health. If anyone deserves to be ill it is certainly him.
Being ill is not a free pass to assault a reporter.
A serial adulterer and a serial females assaulter and you republicans picked him to be Potus. You have a lot of nerve.
Lolololololol

You forgot RUSSIA!

No, I remember Russia, Barr came to tramp's defense. I remember 2 impeachments also, the only one Potus with 2.
And found not guilty on both.
Like Bill Clinton.

Always fun watching the Trumpsters trying to equate the behaviors and temperament of Joe Biden with the vulgar, petulant, pugilistic, arrogant, ignorant orange child who launches juvenile personal attacks on anyone who challenges him, communicates at a fourth-grade level, doesn't know how to express himself without simplistic, comical hyperbole, stabs anyone in the back when needed, and once talked about the size of his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

That tells us they know what a buffoon the orange one is, so they feel obligated to try to pull Biden down to his level.

It will never work. Ever. Only in their weird, isolated, damaged, ugly world.
I never compared Biden to anyone but Biden. I simply held him to the standard HE SET.

YOU and the other MORONS injected Trump.
Of course you want to leave trump out of the conversation because no matter what biden does trump has done worse.

Wrong.

I notice you republicans are starting to pay attention to the Middle East. You didn’t pay any attention to how things were going there when trump was in office but suddenly you’re shifting and talking about Yemen Iran and Iraq. Just remember we didn’t do this to trump. We knew the Middle East is what it is and honestly, bush broke the Middle East. But now you’re going to politisize it. So typical.

Soon youll also be crying about the debt and how much biden golfs.

Wrong. It wasn't discussed much under Trump because ISIS was not cutting people's heads off then like they were under Obama. Trump wiped them out within a couple of months of being inaugurated.
I never heard
Of course you didn't. You'are a member of the Democrat Reich. The only thing you are exposed to is Democrat propaganda.
No I watch fox and listen to rush too.

Joe Biden's campaign press secretary TJ Ducklo has been diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer, Ducklo announced on Twitter Saturday. The 31-year-old said that he would continue working for Biden's campaign throughout his treatment.
TJ Ducklo cancer: Joe Biden's press secretary diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer - CBS News

I don't give a damn about his health. If anyone deserves to be ill it is certainly him.
A serial adulterer and a serial females assaulter and you republicans picked him to be Potus. You have a lot of nerve.
Lolololololol

You forgot RUSSIA!

No, I remember Russia, Barr came to tramp's defense. I remember 2 impeachments also, the only one Potus with 2.
Like Bill Clinton.
Actually the charge against Clinton was that he lied under oath to a sitting Judge in an on going trial, you know PERJURY..... and guess what? even though dems voted no Clinton was guilty as charged. Trump was accused of something no one has ever proven both times. In fact both times the dems resorted to enuanda and heresay as well as out right lies.

I guess the Democrats have higher morals and ethics than republicans.
At least Ducklo was dealing with an adult...not like Biden's kissing and sniffing of children.
View attachment 457531
Wut?? He kissed his grandson on the cheek?

Lock him up!

:abgg2q.jpg:
Don't know who this boy is but kissing any kid, girl or boy on the lips is disgusting especially by a dirty old man.
"Is it illegal to kiss a 15 year old when u are twenty with no sex implied or wanted.?
You should contact a criminal defense lawyer in your jurisdiction. You should not engage in a sexual relationship on any kind with a minor. A person who engages in sexual contact of any kind with a minor may be exposed to charges of statutory rape and/or indecency with a child.

View attachment 457535
Moron, that's his grandson and he kissed him on the cheek. Thanks for showing yet again that conservatism is a mental disease.

View attachment 457554
Many grandfathers have been convicted of molesting their grand children. Family members are the most common category of perpetrator.
And yet, Biden was never accused of your delusions, no less convicted.
He's been accused many times. When was Trump convicted? Youhave one standard for minions of the democrat Reich and der Fuhrer Biden, and another standard for Republicans.
How many senators voted trump was guilty? A lot more than voted not guilty

At least Ducklo was dealing with an adult...not like Biden's kissing and sniffing of children.
View attachment 457531

Lock him up!

Don't know who this boy is but kissing any kid, girl or boy on the lips is disgusting especially by a dirty old man.
"Is it illegal to kiss a 15 year old when u are twenty with no sex implied or wanted.?
You should contact a criminal defense lawyer in your jurisdiction. You should not engage in a sexual relationship on any kind with a minor. A person who engages in sexual contact of any kind with a minor may be exposed to charges of statutory rape and/or indecency with a child.

View attachment 457535
Moron, that's his grandson and he kissed him on the cheek. Thanks for showing yet again that conservatism is a mental disease.

View attachment 457554
Many grandfathers have been convicted of molesting their grand children. Family members are the most common category of perpetrator.
He's been accused many times. When was Trump convicted? Youhave one standard for minions of the democrat Reich and der Fuhrer Biden, and another standard for Republicans.
that isnt the standard and never has been. Way to change the goal post.

Lolololololol

You forgot RUSSIA!

Like Bill Clinton.
Actually the charge against Clinton was that he lied under oath to a sitting Judge in an on going trial, you know PERJURY..... and guess what? even though dems voted no Clinton was guilty as charged. Trump was accused of something no one has ever proven both times. In fact both times the dems resorted to enuanda and heresay as well as out right lies.
And like with Twice Impeached Trump, he was found not guilty by the Senate.

Lolololololol

You forgot RUSSIA!

Like Bill Clinton.
We heard the call to Ukraine. Trumps own people testified against him. Remember you just threw them under the bus rather than believe their testimony. You’re a brainwashed simpleton.

And if you don’t think trump sent the mob you’re an idiot too. First of all, if you really believed the election was rigged why aren’t you sticking with that defense? If the election was rigged those mobsters wouldn’t be going to jail.

View attachment 457531

Lock him up!

View attachment 457535

View attachment 457554
that isnt the standard and never has been. Way to change the goal post.
Just pointing out he was hardly exhonerated. This will help his victims durin* the civil trial. Will trump file bankruptcy before he pays victims one dime? Stay tuned. The trump show ain’t over.

read what I wrote.
I did. You idiotically claimed Clinton was "guilty as charged." Well, no, he wasn't. Just like with Twice Impeached Trump, Clinton was found not guilty by the Senate.
I didn’t realize Bill Clinton was exhonerated
Just a quick question.... was Clinton charged in the Impeachment for Perjury? And was he in fact guilty of Perjury as witnessed by his action before a judge in an on going case? Further did he or did he not admit his guilt?

read what I wrote.
I did. You idiotically claimed Clinton was "guilty as charged." Well, no, he wasn't. Just like with Twice Impeached Trump, Clinton was found not guilty by the Senate.
Just a quick question.... was Clinton charged in the Impeachment for Perjury? And was he in fact guilty of Perjury as witnessed by his action before a judge in an on going case? Further did he or did he not admit his guilt?
He was found not guilty by the exact same body which found Trump not guilty. Twice.

read what I wrote.
He was according to these rightards. :dunno:
They never looked at it that way until now. What changed? They always say bill clinton was impeached. But they never say that abou5 trump. With trump they say he was exhonerated twice.

read what I wrote.
Yes but it didn’t call for removing him from being president.

Remember you said impeaching Trump the first time was trying to undue the will of the people who elected trump? Well same goes for Bill. You gonna undo the election because he lied about a blowjob? Yea he did it. Trump did quid pro quo with ukraine too.

The only difference is trump never admitted it

read what I wrote.
He was according to these rightards. :dunno:
They never looked at it that way until now. What changed? They always say bill clinton was impeached. But they never say that abou5 trump. With trump they say he was exhonerated twice.
Only one thing changed ... the letter following the president's name. That changed from "D" to "R".

And speaking of stupid, I've seen at least one of these retards deny he was even impeached because he was acquitted.

read what I wrote.
He was found not guilty by the exact same body which found Trump not guilty. Twice.
He wants to give trump extra credit for never admitting he broke the law.

Forum List

Back