Biden sets new standard for acceptable behavior, "I'll fire you on the spot"

Never have so many morons believed in so many hoaxes that are obviously false, like your belief that the election was "free and fair."
LOLOL

You fell for the hoax that the election was stolen. You have no room to kvetch about others.

Always fun watching the Trumpsters trying to equate the behaviors and temperament of Joe Biden with the vulgar, petulant, pugilistic, arrogant, ignorant orange child who launches juvenile personal attacks on anyone who challenges him, communicates at a fourth-grade level, doesn't know how to express himself without simplistic, comical hyperbole, stabs anyone in the back when needed, and once talked about the size of his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

That tells us they know what a buffoon the orange one is, so they feel obligated to try to pull Biden down to his level.

It will never work. Ever. Only in their weird, isolated, damaged, ugly world.
I never compared Biden to anyone but Biden. I simply held him to the standard HE SET.

YOU and the other MORONS injected Trump.
Of course you want to leave trump out of the conversation because no matter what biden does trump has done worse.

Wrong.

I notice you republicans are starting to pay attention to the Middle East. You didn’t pay any attention to how things were going there when trump was in office but suddenly you’re shifting and talking about Yemen Iran and Iraq. Just remember we didn’t do this to trump. We knew the Middle East is what it is and honestly, bush broke the Middle East. But now you’re going to politisize it. So typical.

Soon youll also be crying about the debt and how much biden golfs.

Wrong. It wasn't discussed much under Trump because ISIS was not cutting people's heads off then like they were under Obama. Trump wiped them out within a couple of months of being inaugurated.
I never heard
Of course you didn't. You'are a member of the Democrat Reich. The only thing you are exposed to is Democrat propaganda.
LOL

Spits a member of the cult that stormed the Capitol and tried to start a revolution.
icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

"We're storming the Capitol, it's a revolution!"

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Some rando proclaimed it a revolution and you bought it hook line and sinker.

Any person can make any claim on any subject. It doesn't make it so.

Use your brain ffs

Like ingesting bleach to cure corona or use gamma rays? Like saying Dominion voting machines were rigged without proof? Like saying global warming isn't real? Like saying a hurricane hit Alabama when it didn't?

View attachment 457634

You do realize Trump was the most embarrassing American experience this country has ever witnessed right? It's a shame a guy like Trump doesn't run who appeals to the middle of America not the far right. And one who doesn't lie on purpose because it's an effective tactic.

One who doesn't say go fight like hell, but peacefully, and then claim he didn't send the rioters. He even said he would be with them. He wasn't. Now they're going to jail and will never again be allowed to own guns.

"Like ingesting bleach to cure corona or use gamma rays" perfect example of idiots taking words like the impeachment did a hacking, leaving out and adding!
Trump NEVER EVER said ingesting bleach! You dummy!

But your dummy president again putting words in people's mouths!

Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.
"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

AGAIN you dummies make again like the impeachment committees... UP statements about Trump!
He never said "Like saying a hurricane hit Alabama when it didn't?"
IT never HIT Alabama! Dummies like you why do you make up crap when simple internet searches show how stupid you are!
The parent agency of the National Weather Service said late Friday that President Trump was correct when he claimed earlier this week that Hurricane Dorian had threatened the state of Alabama.
NOW dummy! He said it "THREATENED" but NEVER said it "HIT"... you dumb dumb idiot!

Yeah, he just said injecting disinfectant was something to look into right after standing in front of a poster listing bleach and isopropyl alcohol as disinfectants.

YOU idiot... TRUMP never said injecting disinfectants!
EXACT words:
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.
DUMMY!!!! where did he say "injecting disinfectant"??? NOT one word you said is true.
Dummies like you take bits and pieces and string together thinking smarter people than you
will investigate and we have dummy!
Trump never said "injecting disinfectant"! NEVER...

Holy fuck. :ack-1:

You just quoted him talking about injecting disinfectants in the same post you deny he said it...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

It's scary to see just how disconnected from reality you cult freaks really are.

like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.
Did he say injecting a "disinfectant" ? NOPE
DID HE SAY INJECTING DISINFECTANT"???? NO. He said "something like that... but did NOT
say "INJECTING disinfectants". Words have meaning to most of us but to idiots like you mean nothing!
AGAIN where did Trump say "injecting disinfectant"???????

LOL

Moron, the next day, he even admitted he said it. He just tried to not appear as yugely stupid as he appeared the prior day by writing it off as sarcasm...

"I was asking a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside. But it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands, and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters." ~ Twice-Impeached-in-Chief Trump

You're lucky he has little "hands," otherwise, you might choke.

You idiot! In the above verbatim words from Trump WHERE DID HE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT "INJECTING DISINFECTANT"??? Where?
He said a reporter asked about "disinfectant on the inside"!
Did Trump saying anything about taking the disinfectant inside?
Now here is the TOTAL statement which YOU like the biased MSM don't give the total statement!

“I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters, like you, (YOU LEFT THIS OUT)..just to see what would happen,” he said. (YOU LEFT The following OUT) When I was asking a sarcastic — a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside, but it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to a reporter,” he continued.
The president went on to tout the preliminary research from the Department of Homeland Security that shows sunlight and household bleach are extremely effective at killing the virus on surfaces.

“In other words, it does not live well with humidity and it doesn’t live well with sun, sunlight, heat,” Trump said.
“It doesn’t live well with heat and sun and disinfectant. And that’s what I brought up, and I thought that was clear,” he continued.
AGAIN... FACTS and complete story is never told by people like you dummies and simple internet searches find out how ignorant you are!

Joe Biden's campaign press secretary TJ Ducklo has been diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer, Ducklo announced on Twitter Saturday. The 31-year-old said that he would continue working for Biden's campaign throughout his treatment.
TJ Ducklo cancer: Joe Biden's press secretary diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer - CBS News

He resigned are you happy.
I don't give a damn about his health. If anyone deserves to be ill it is certainly him.
Being ill is not a free pass to assault a reporter.

Sorry you lost your chance to be self righteous when you supported Trump....

Spits the moron who voted for a senile pedophile

Biden didn't say people wouldn't make mistakes. He said people would take responsibility for their actions...

I know this is like speaking double dutch to Trump supporters... But there are times when people make mistakes or break rules and actually admit to it and resign... Ducklo is not a martyr or a victim of the press... He just did something that was wrong and then resigned...

He said he would fire them on the spot. He lied. Ducklo resigned only after the press mad an issue of the fact that Biden didn't fire him as he said he would.

Who do you think you're fooling?

So Biden screens reporter questions and allows his staff to fuck those who are tasked with covering them.

We've gone from the transparently open president who took any question from anyone anytime back again to another snowflake progressive fascist who screens reporters to only those friendly to him asking questions which further his agenda.

Might as well just have Biden write his own press coverage.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

JoeCar1.jpg

Always fun watching the Trumpsters trying to equate the behaviors and temperament of Joe Biden with the vulgar, petulant, pugilistic, arrogant, ignorant orange child who launches juvenile personal attacks on anyone who challenges him, communicates at a fourth-grade level, doesn't know how to express himself without simplistic, comical hyperbole, stabs anyone in the back when needed, and once talked about the size of his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

That tells us they know what a buffoon the orange one is, so they feel obligated to try to pull Biden down to his level.

I never compared Biden to anyone but Biden. I simply held him to the standard HE SET.

Of course you want to leave trump out of the conversation because no matter what biden does trump has done worse.

Wrong.

I notice you republicans are starting to pay attention to the Middle East. You didn’t pay any attention to how things were going there when trump was in office but suddenly you’re shifting and talking about Yemen Iran and Iraq. Just remember we didn’t do this to trump. We knew the Middle East is what it is and honestly, bush broke the Middle East. But now you’re going to politisize it. So typical.

Wrong. It wasn't discussed much under Trump because ISIS was not cutting people's heads off then like they were under Obama. Trump wiped them out within a couple of months of being inaugurated.
I never heard
Of course you didn't. You'are a member of the Democrat Reich. The only thing you are exposed to is Democrat propaganda.
LOL

Spits a member of the cult that stormed the Capitol and tried to start a revolution.
icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

Like ingesting bleach to cure corona or use gamma rays? Like saying Dominion voting machines were rigged without proof? Like saying global warming isn't real? Like saying a hurricane hit Alabama when it didn't?

View attachment 457634

You do realize Trump was the most embarrassing American experience this country has ever witnessed right? It's a shame a guy like Trump doesn't run who appeals to the middle of America not the far right. And one who doesn't lie on purpose because it's an effective tactic.

One who doesn't say go fight like hell, but peacefully, and then claim he didn't send the rioters. He even said he would be with them. He wasn't. Now they're going to jail and will never again be allowed to own guns.

"Like ingesting bleach to cure corona or use gamma rays" perfect example of idiots taking words like the impeachment did a hacking, leaving out and adding!

Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.
"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

AGAIN you dummies make again like the impeachment committees... UP statements about Trump!
IT never HIT Alabama! Dummies like you why do you make up crap when simple internet searches show how stupid you are!
The parent agency of the National Weather Service said late Friday that President Trump was correct when he claimed earlier this week that Hurricane Dorian had threatened the state of Alabama.
NOW dummy! He said it "THREATENED" but NEVER said it "HIT"... you dumb dumb idiot!

Trump was scrutinized as harshly as Clinton and Obama. Trump said stupid thing after stupid thing.

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

Trump was scrutinized as harshly as Clinton and Obama. Trump said stupid thing after stupid thing.

He was attacked 1000 times more harshly, NAZI.

Remember this?: "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

Yeah, he just said injecting disinfectant was something to look into right after standing in front of a poster listing bleach and isopropyl alcohol as disinfectants.

EXACT words:
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.
DUMMY!!!! where did he say "injecting disinfectant"??? NOT one word you said is true.
Dummies like you take bits and pieces and string together thinking smarter people than you

You just quoted him talking about injecting disinfectants in the same post you deny he said it...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

It's scary to see just how disconnected from reality you cult freaks really are.

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
Did HE say injection of "disinfectant"? NO. He said "something like that but NOT a disinfectant like BLEACH! which what YOU first wrote! Never mentioned bleach YOU did!
HE didn't say anything about injection of a disinfectant! "Something like that..." but not a disinfectant and especially not what you idiots said he said "bleach"!!! LIARS

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

EXACT words:

like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.
Did he say injecting a "disinfectant" ? NOPE
DID HE SAY INJECTING DISINFECTANT"???? NO. He said "something like that... but did NOT
say "INJECTING disinfectants". Words have meaning to most of us but to idiots like you mean nothing!
AGAIN where did Trump say "injecting disinfectant"???????

LOL

Moron, the next day, he even admitted he said it. He just tried to not appear as yugely stupid as he appeared the prior day by writing it off as sarcasm...

"I was asking a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside. But it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands, and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters." ~ Twice-Impeached-in-Chief Trump

You're lucky he has little "hands," otherwise, you might choke.

You idiot! In the above verbatim words from Trump WHERE DID HE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT "INJECTING DISINFECTANT"??? Where?
He said a reporter asked about "disinfectant on the inside"!
Did Trump saying anything about taking the disinfectant inside?
Now here is the TOTAL statement which YOU like the biased MSM don't give the total statement!

“I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters, like you, (YOU LEFT THIS OUT)..just to see what would happen,” he said. (YOU LEFT The following OUT) When I was asking a sarcastic — a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside, but it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to a reporter,” he continued.
The president went on to tout the preliminary research from the Department of Homeland Security that shows sunlight and household bleach are extremely effective at killing the virus on surfaces.

“In other words, it does not live well with humidity and it doesn’t live well with sun, sunlight, heat,” Trump said.
“It doesn’t live well with heat and sun and disinfectant. And that’s what I brought up, and I thought that was clear,” he continued.
AGAIN... FACTS and complete story is never told by people like you dummies and simple internet searches find out how ignorant you are!

So you agree he said it but you want to say he said it sarcastically....

What place does sarcasm got in a public health briefing?

This is Trump getting caught... This is as old as the "I was only joking" stuff...

He was President not a comedian.

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

THAT is a lie that Clinton/Obama scrutinized as harshly!
Where are your facts because HERE are the FACTS!
The MSM was pissed they donated 96% to Hillary so they did as this expert said:

"Former Democratic president Carter comes to President Trump's defense following onslaught of negative coverage."
Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
Now where is YOUR proof to counter MY substantiation?
You dummies alway write shit... but never have any links or substantiation and that proves you are truly dummies!

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

The Trumpster tries to compare that line to the daily, hourly, fucking stupid things Trump has said and tweeted for four-plus fucking years.

Trumpsters are the snowflakiest snowflakes in the history of historical histories.

:laugh:

Last edited:
I guess the Democrats have higher morals and ethics than republicans.
Joe Biden's campaign press secretary TJ Ducklo has been diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer, Ducklo announced on Twitter Saturday. The 31-year-old said that he would continue working for Biden's campaign throughout his treatment.
TJ Ducklo cancer: Joe Biden's press secretary diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer - CBS News

He resigned, are you happy.
I'll be happy when Biden resigns.
I have no problem with President Harris.
Li'l Miss fukorfail??? lmao

Greg

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

EXACT words:

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
Did HE say injection of "disinfectant"? NO. He said "something like that but NOT a disinfectant like BLEACH! which what YOU first wrote! Never mentioned bleach YOU did!
HE didn't say anything about injection of a disinfectant! "Something like that..." but not a disinfectant and especially not what you idiots said he said "bleach"!!! LIARS

That's exactly what the retard said. We're sick of him saying things then you telling us later that's not what we heard.

Just like he said go fight like hell but once in his speech said peacefully and so you say that's evidence he didn't send rioters down to riot. Yes he did. And we warned you. Didn't the kidnapping of Gretchen Whitmer teach you anything? Another failed Republican plot.

And in less than a month epically fails to live up to his own standard as one of his top aids threatens to DESTROY a female journalist and is allowed to resign several days after the story broke.

So Biden screens reporter questions and allows his staff to fuck those who are tasked with covering them.
So the guy was asked to resign? Sounds lik biden is keeping his promise not breaking it.
xiden LIED AGAIN...fired is fired. resigning is not fired. unless the demonRATS changed the definition.

Lets see when ever we point out some action by democrats in regards action by Trump you all whine that we are trying to deflect or what an=bout

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

EXACT words:

That's exactly what the retard said. We're sick of him saying things then you telling us later that's not what we heard.

Just like he said go fight like hell but once in his speech said peacefully and so you say that's evidence he didn't send rioters down to riot. Yes he did. And we warned you. Didn't the kidnapping of Gretchen Whitmer teach you anything? Another failed Republican plot.

be specific and cite for us when Whitmer got kidnapped.

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

The Trumpster tries to compare that line to the daily, hourly, fucking stupid things Trump has said and tweeted for four-plus fucking years.

Trumpsters are the snowflakiest snowflakes in the history of historical histories.

:laugh:

Horseshit.

He resigned are you happy.
I don't give a damn about his health. If anyone deserves to be ill it is certainly him.
Being ill is not a free pass to assault a reporter.
A serial adulterer and a serial females assaulter and you republicans picked him to be Potus. You have a lot of nerve.
Lolololololol

You forgot RUSSIA!

No, I remember Russia, Barr came to tramp's defense. I remember 2 impeachments also, the only one Potus with 2.
All that proves is what a bunch of scumbags the Democrat Reich is. Barr did nothing but announce Mueller's results.

Lets see when ever we point out some action by democrats in regards action by Trump you all whine that we are trying to deflect or what an=bout

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

EXACT words:

be specific and cite for us when Whitmer got kidnapped.

The failed plot? It failed just like the coup.

The losers don’t write history.

Forum List

Back