Biden sets new standard for acceptable behavior, "I'll fire you on the spot"

I asked a question. I see none of you care to answer it.
You asked...

was Clinton charged in the Impeachment for Perjury?

Yes

And was he in fact guilty of Perjury as witnessed by his action before a judge in an on going case?

No, he was not in fact guilty of perjury according to that court as he was held in contempt but not charged with perjury.

Further did he or did he not admit his guilt?

He did not admit to perjury. He admitted to giving misleading testimony. False statements are perjurious. Misleading statements are not necessary perjurious.

And still, just like Twice Impeached Trump, Clinton was found not guilty.

I guess the Democrats have higher morals and ethics than republicans.
At least Ducklo was dealing with an adult...not like Biden's kissing and sniffing of children.
View attachment 457531
Wut?? He kissed his grandson on the cheek?

Lock him up!

:abgg2q.jpg:
Don't know who this boy is but kissing any kid, girl or boy on the lips is disgusting especially by a dirty old man.
"Is it illegal to kiss a 15 year old when u are twenty with no sex implied or wanted.?
You should contact a criminal defense lawyer in your jurisdiction. You should not engage in a sexual relationship on any kind with a minor. A person who engages in sexual contact of any kind with a minor may be exposed to charges of statutory rape and/or indecency with a child.

View attachment 457535
Moron, that's his grandson and he kissed him on the cheek. Thanks for showing yet again that conservatism is a mental disease.

View attachment 457554
Many grandfathers have been convicted of molesting their grand children. Family members are the most common category of perpetrator.
And yet, Biden was never accused of your delusions, no less convicted.
He's been accused many times. When was Trump convicted? Youhave one standard for minions of the democrat Reich and der Fuhrer Biden, and another standard for Republicans.
How many senators voted trump was guilty? A lot more than voted not guilty
that isnt the standard and never has been. Way to change the goal post.
Just pointing out he was hardly exhonerated. This will help his victims durin* the civil trial. Will trump file bankruptcy before he pays victims one dime? Stay tuned. The trump show ain’t over.
What "victims?" The utter lack of evidence is what exonerates him. The Dimsreinforced the conclusion by selectively editing the video and forging the evidence. The impeachment trial only confirmed that Dims are lying scum.

Who is going to sue Trump? Certainly none of the protesters. Certainly none of the Dim members of Congress who didn't get a scratch on their heads. The minions of the Democrat Reich are always scheming like petulant children how to get "revenge," but it never pans out becuase the don't know the facts, they don't know the law, and they don't understand how our system of government works.

Always fun watching the Trumpsters trying to equate the behaviors and temperament of Joe Biden with the vulgar, petulant, pugilistic, arrogant, ignorant orange child who launches juvenile personal attacks on anyone who challenges him, communicates at a fourth-grade level, doesn't know how to express himself without simplistic, comical hyperbole, stabs anyone in the back when needed, and once talked about the size of his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

That tells us they know what a buffoon the orange one is, so they feel obligated to try to pull Biden down to his level.

It will never work. Ever. Only in their weird, isolated, damaged, ugly world.
I never compared Biden to anyone but Biden. I simply held him to the standard HE SET.

YOU and the other MORONS injected Trump.
Of course you want to leave trump out of the conversation because no matter what biden does trump has done worse.

Wrong.

I notice you republicans are starting to pay attention to the Middle East. You didn’t pay any attention to how things were going there when trump was in office but suddenly you’re shifting and talking about Yemen Iran and Iraq. Just remember we didn’t do this to trump. We knew the Middle East is what it is and honestly, bush broke the Middle East. But now you’re going to politisize it. So typical.

Soon youll also be crying about the debt and how much biden golfs.

Wrong. It wasn't discussed much under Trump because ISIS was not cutting people's heads off then like they were under Obama. Trump wiped them out within a couple of months of being inaugurated.
I never heard
Of course you didn't. You'are a member of the Democrat Reich. The only thing you are exposed to is Democrat propaganda.
LOL

Spits a member of the cult that stormed the Capitol and tried to start a revolution.
icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

"We're storming the Capitol, it's a revolution!"

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Some rando proclaimed it a revolution and you bought it hook line and sinker.

Any person can make any claim on any subject. It doesn't make it so.

Use your brain ffs

Always fun watching the Trumpsters trying to equate the behaviors and temperament of Joe Biden with the vulgar, petulant, pugilistic, arrogant, ignorant orange child who launches juvenile personal attacks on anyone who challenges him, communicates at a fourth-grade level, doesn't know how to express himself without simplistic, comical hyperbole, stabs anyone in the back when needed, and once talked about the size of his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

That tells us they know what a buffoon the orange one is, so they feel obligated to try to pull Biden down to his level.

I never compared Biden to anyone but Biden. I simply held him to the standard HE SET.

Of course you want to leave trump out of the conversation because no matter what biden does trump has done worse.

Wrong.

I notice you republicans are starting to pay attention to the Middle East. You didn’t pay any attention to how things were going there when trump was in office but suddenly you’re shifting and talking about Yemen Iran and Iraq. Just remember we didn’t do this to trump. We knew the Middle East is what it is and honestly, bush broke the Middle East. But now you’re going to politisize it. So typical.

Wrong. It wasn't discussed much under Trump because ISIS was not cutting people's heads off then like they were under Obama. Trump wiped them out within a couple of months of being inaugurated.
I never heard
Of course you didn't. You'are a member of the Democrat Reich. The only thing you are exposed to is Democrat propaganda.
LOL

Spits a member of the cult that stormed the Capitol and tried to start a revolution.
icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

Like ingesting bleach to cure corona or use gamma rays? Like saying Dominion voting machines were rigged without proof? Like saying global warming isn't real? Like saying a hurricane hit Alabama when it didn't?

1613424140323.png

You do realize Trump was the most embarrassing American experience this country has ever witnessed right? It's a shame a guy like Trump doesn't run who appeals to the middle of America not the far right. And one who doesn't lie on purpose because it's an effective tactic.

One who doesn't say go fight like hell, but peacefully, and then claim he didn't send the rioters. He even said he would be with them. He wasn't. Now they're going to jail and will never again be allowed to own guns.

Joe Biden's campaign press secretary TJ Ducklo has been diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer, Ducklo announced on Twitter Saturday. The 31-year-old said that he would continue working for Biden's campaign throughout his treatment.
TJ Ducklo cancer: Joe Biden's press secretary diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer - CBS News

He resigned are you happy.
I don't give a damn about his health. If anyone deserves to be ill it is certainly him.
Being ill is not a free pass to assault a reporter.

Sorry you lost your chance to be self righteous when you supported Trump....

Biden didn't say people wouldn't make mistakes. He said people would take responsibility for their actions...

I know this is like speaking double dutch to Trump supporters... But there are times when people make mistakes or break rules and actually admit to it and resign... Ducklo is not a martyr or a victim of the press... He just did something that was wrong and then resigned...

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

She was there. She knows better than you why they stormed the Capitol.

And here's the question none of you can answer... how else were they going to stop the steal?

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

Like ingesting bleach to cure corona or use gamma rays? Like saying Dominion voting machines were rigged without proof? Like saying global warming isn't real? Like saying a hurricane hit Alabama when it didn't?

View attachment 457634

You do realize Trump was the most embarrassing American experience this country has ever witnessed right? It's a shame a guy like Trump doesn't run who appeals to the middle of America not the far right. And one who doesn't lie on purpose because it's an effective tactic.

One who doesn't say go fight like hell, but peacefully, and then claim he didn't send the rioters. He even said he would be with them. He wasn't. Now they're going to jail and will never again be allowed to own guns.

"Like ingesting bleach to cure corona or use gamma rays" perfect example of idiots taking words like the impeachment did a hacking, leaving out and adding!
Trump NEVER EVER said ingesting bleach! You dummy!

But your dummy president again putting words in people's mouths!

Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.
"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

AGAIN you dummies make again like the impeachment committees... UP statements about Trump!
He never said "Like saying a hurricane hit Alabama when it didn't?"
IT never HIT Alabama! Dummies like you why do you make up crap when simple internet searches show how stupid you are!
The parent agency of the National Weather Service said late Friday that President Trump was correct when he claimed earlier this week that Hurricane Dorian had threatened the state of Alabama.
NOW dummy! He said it "THREATENED" but NEVER said it "HIT"... you dumb dumb idiot!

Joe Biden's campaign press secretary TJ Ducklo has been diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer, Ducklo announced on Twitter Saturday. The 31-year-old said that he would continue working for Biden's campaign throughout his treatment.
TJ Ducklo cancer: Joe Biden's press secretary diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer - CBS News

I don't give a damn about his health. If anyone deserves to be ill it is certainly him.

Biden didn't say people wouldn't make mistakes. He said people would take responsibility for their actions...

I know this is like speaking double dutch to Trump supporters... But there are times when people make mistakes or break rules and actually admit to it and resign... Ducklo is not a martyr or a victim of the press... He just did something that was wrong and then resigned...
But Biden NEVER fired him... he resigned! BIG BIG DIFFERENCE!

THESE are BIDEN's exact words DUMMY!
“I’m not joking when I say this: If you ever work with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I will fire you on the spot. No ifs, ands or buts.”
HE DIDN"T KEEP HIS word and was JOKING! Did he hear about and fire the guy on the spot? NO!

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

"Like ingesting bleach to cure corona or use gamma rays" perfect example of idiots taking words like the impeachment did a hacking, leaving out and adding!

Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.
"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

AGAIN you dummies make again like the impeachment committees... UP statements about Trump!
IT never HIT Alabama! Dummies like you why do you make up crap when simple internet searches show how stupid you are!
The parent agency of the National Weather Service said late Friday that President Trump was correct when he claimed earlier this week that Hurricane Dorian had threatened the state of Alabama.
NOW dummy! He said it "THREATENED" but NEVER said it "HIT"... you dumb dumb idiot!

Yeah, he just said injecting disinfectant was something to look into right after standing in front of a poster listing bleach and isopropyl alcohol as disinfectants.

I just don't understand the stupidity of people who make such asinine and totally unsupported statements ! Don't you dummies know that your statements will be researched and proven wrong?
Trump never said drink bleach. Never said hurricane hit Alabama. Never told people to storm the capital. Over 18 times denounced White supremacists". Just so many many examples where dummies don't know obviously how to use the Internet!

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

Yeah, he just said injecting disinfectant was something to look into right after standing in front of a poster listing bleach and isopropyl alcohol as disinfectants.

YOU idiot... TRUMP never said injecting disinfectants!
EXACT words:
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.
DUMMY!!!! where did he say "injecting disinfectant"??? NOT one word you said is true.
Dummies like you take bits and pieces and string together thinking smarter people than you
will investigate and we have dummy!
Trump never said "injecting disinfectant"! NEVER...

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

EXACT words:
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.
DUMMY!!!! where did he say "injecting disinfectant"??? NOT one word you said is true.
Dummies like you take bits and pieces and string together thinking smarter people than you

Holy fuck. :ack-1:

You just quoted him talking about injecting disinfectants in the same post you deny he said it...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

It's scary to see just how disconnected from reality you cult freaks really are.

And in less than a month epically fails to live up to his own standard as one of his top aids threatens to DESTROY a female journalist and is allowed to resign several days after the story broke.

So Biden screens reporter questions and allows his staff to fuck those who are tasked with covering them.
So the guy was asked to resign? Sounds lik biden is keeping his promise not breaking it.
Asking to resign is not the same as being FIRED on the spot! You can't have it both ways.

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

EXACT words:

You just quoted him talking about injecting disinfectants in the same post you deny he said it...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

It's scary to see just how disconnected from reality you cult freaks really are.

like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.
Did he say injecting a "disinfectant" ? NOPE
DID HE SAY INJECTING DISINFECTANT"???? NO. He said "something like that... but did NOT
say "INJECTING disinfectants". Words have meaning to most of us but to idiots like you mean nothing!
AGAIN where did Trump say "injecting disinfectant"???????

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

EXACT words:

like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.
Did he say injecting a "disinfectant" ? NOPE
DID HE SAY INJECTING DISINFECTANT"???? NO. He said "something like that... but did NOT
say "INJECTING disinfectants". Words have meaning to most of us but to idiots like you mean nothing!
AGAIN where did Trump say "injecting disinfectant"???????

LOL

Moron, the next day, he even admitted he said it. He just tried to not appear as yugely stupid as he appeared the prior day by writing it off as sarcasm...

"I was asking a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside. But it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands, and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters." ~ Twice-Impeached-in-Chief Trump

You're lucky he has little "hands," otherwise, you might choke.

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

And here's the question none of you can answer... how else were they going to stop the steal?

Being there doesn't give her any better insight than anyone else, you fucking Demo-NAZI.

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

View attachment 457634

You do realize that Dim NAZI minions like you are the most embarrasing voters this country has ever witnessed, right? Never have so many morons believed in so many hoaxes that are obviously false, like your belief that the election was "free and fair."

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?
Fucking moron...

Ever???

Use your brain ffs

Being there doesn't give her any better insight than anyone else, you fucking Demo-NAZI.

LOLOL

Fucking moron thinks she doesn't know what she was doing there.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back