Biden sets new standard for acceptable behavior, "I'll fire you on the spot"

Always fun watching the Trumpsters trying to equate the behaviors and temperament of Joe Biden with the vulgar, petulant, pugilistic, arrogant, ignorant orange child who launches juvenile personal attacks on anyone who challenges him, communicates at a fourth-grade level, doesn't know how to express himself without simplistic, comical hyperbole, stabs anyone in the back when needed, and once talked about the size of his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

That tells us they know what a buffoon the orange one is, so they feel obligated to try to pull Biden down to his level.

It will never work. Ever. Only in their weird, isolated, damaged, ugly world.
I never compared Biden to anyone but Biden. I simply held him to the standard HE SET.

YOU and the other MORONS injected Trump.
Of course you want to leave trump out of the conversation because no matter what biden does trump has done worse.

I notice you republicans are starting to pay attention to the Middle East. You didn’t pay any attention to how things were going there when trump was in office but suddenly you’re shifting and talking about Yemen Iran and Iraq. Just remember we didn’t do this to trump. We knew the Middle East is what it is and honestly, bush broke the Middle East. But now you’re going to politisize it. So typical.

Soon youll also be crying about the debt and how much biden golfs.
Having Trumpsters complain about the behaviors and temperament of ANYONE else in public office is full-on silly.
No complant. Just pointing out the failure to live up to the standards he set.
I expect nothing from Biden so the hurdle for him is so low a man in a wheelchair could hop over it.
Yet you’re being very petty. The man was probably asked to turn in his resignation. Yet you’re trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill

Like you guys did the for the past 4 fucking years?

Biden made a policy statement, then the first time something happened regarding said statement, he didn't do what he said he was going to do until first trying a lighter punishment.

He was explicit about his proposed action on things like this, the person would be gone.

Then when it happened first they tried a suspension, then they let the guy resign instead of firing his ass.
RIGHT! Where was Biden's angst?
Biden's exact words:
"I am not joking when I say this: If you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I will fire you on the spot ... on the spot. No ifs, ands or buts.
I guess that resigning is a "BUTs"?

I guess the Democrats have higher morals and ethics than republicans.
At least Ducklo was dealing with an adult...not like Biden's kissing and sniffing of children.
View attachment 457531
Wut?? He kissed his grandson on the cheek?

Lock him up!

:abgg2q.jpg:
Don't know who this boy is but kissing any kid, girl or boy on the lips is disgusting especially by a dirty old man.
"Is it illegal to kiss a 15 year old when u are twenty with no sex implied or wanted.?
You should contact a criminal defense lawyer in your jurisdiction. You should not engage in a sexual relationship on any kind with a minor. A person who engages in sexual contact of any kind with a minor may be exposed to charges of statutory rape and/or indecency with a child.

View attachment 457535
Moron, that's his grandson and he kissed him on the cheek. Thanks for showing yet again that conservatism is a mental disease.

cheek.jpg

At least Ducklo was dealing with an adult...not like Biden's kissing and sniffing of children.
View attachment 457531

Lock him up!

Don't know who this boy is but kissing any kid, girl or boy on the lips is disgusting especially by a dirty old man.
"Is it illegal to kiss a 15 year old when u are twenty with no sex implied or wanted.?
You should contact a criminal defense lawyer in your jurisdiction. You should not engage in a sexual relationship on any kind with a minor. A person who engages in sexual contact of any kind with a minor may be exposed to charges of statutory rape and/or indecency with a child.

View attachment 457535
Moron, that's his grandson and he kissed him on the cheek. Thanks for showing yet again that conservatism is a mental disease.

View attachment 457554
Many grandfathers have been convicted of molesting their grand children. Family members are the most common category of perpetrator.

Last edited:
View attachment 457531

Lock him up!

View attachment 457535

View attachment 457554
Why are you blurring the picture? Biden's aiming for the lips!

Some experts have said that kissing on the lips could be “confusing” for young children, as the lips are considered an erogenous zone.
“Lips are for lovers. Period,” blogger Eden Strong writes in a 2015 post on Your Tango.
“I don’t want my child kissing other children and, furthermore, in a culture full of sexual predators, I don’t want there to be any confusing boundaries when it comes to what is and isn’t appropriate behaviour.”
She even goes so far as to call kissing on the lips “foreplay”.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.02.17 AM.png

Joe Biden's campaign press secretary TJ Ducklo has been diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer, Ducklo announced on Twitter Saturday. The 31-year-old said that he would continue working for Biden's campaign throughout his treatment.
TJ Ducklo cancer: Joe Biden's press secretary diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer - CBS News

He resigned are you happy.
I don't give a damn about his health. If anyone deserves to be ill it is certainly him.
Being ill is not a free pass to assault a reporter.
A serial adulterer and a serial females assaulter and you republicans picked him to be Potus. You have a lot of nerve.
You set the standard with Clinton.

Always fun watching the Trumpsters trying to equate the behaviors and temperament of Joe Biden with the vulgar, petulant, pugilistic, arrogant, ignorant orange child who launches juvenile personal attacks on anyone who challenges him, communicates at a fourth-grade level, doesn't know how to express himself without simplistic, comical hyperbole, stabs anyone in the back when needed, and once talked about the size of his DICK in a nationally-televised "presidential" debate.

That tells us they know what a buffoon the orange one is, so they feel obligated to try to pull Biden down to his level.

I never compared Biden to anyone but Biden. I simply held him to the standard HE SET.

Of course you want to leave trump out of the conversation because no matter what biden does trump has done worse.

Wrong.

I notice you republicans are starting to pay attention to the Middle East. You didn’t pay any attention to how things were going there when trump was in office but suddenly you’re shifting and talking about Yemen Iran and Iraq. Just remember we didn’t do this to trump. We knew the Middle East is what it is and honestly, bush broke the Middle East. But now you’re going to politisize it. So typical.

Wrong. It wasn't discussed much under Trump because ISIS was not cutting people's heads off then like they were under Obama. Trump wiped them out within a couple of months of being inaugurated.
I never heard

Having Trumpsters complain about the behaviors and temperament of ANYONE else in public office is full-on silly.
I expect nothing from Biden so the hurdle for him is so low a man in a wheelchair could hop over it.
Yet you’re being very petty. The man was probably asked to turn in his resignation. Yet you’re trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill

Biden made a policy statement, then the first time something happened regarding said statement, he didn't do what he said he was going to do until first trying a lighter punishment.

He was explicit about his proposed action on things like this, the person would be gone.

Then when it happened first they tried a suspension, then they let the guy resign instead of firing his ass.
Benghazi

Benghazi

Since you can't respond to my actual points, I will declare victory and tell you to fuck yourself with a rusty tire iron.

And in less than a month epically fails to live up to his own standard as one of his top aids threatens to DESTROY a female journalist and is allowed to resign several days after the story broke.

So Biden screens reporter questions and allows his staff to fuck those who are tasked with covering them.

Joe Biden is a documented abuser of women, so it makes sense the people he hires would be, as well.

And in less than a month epically fails to live up to his own standard as one of his top aids threatens to DESTROY a female journalist and is allowed to resign several days after the story broke.

So Biden screens reporter questions and allows his staff to fuck those who are tasked with covering them.
So the guy was asked to resign? Sounds lik biden is keeping his promise not breaking it.

Ducklo was asked to resign? Ya gotta link on that right? The Biden Admin initial plan was to give the guy a weeks vacation without pay...dumbass.
Talk about nit picking. Get a fucking life.

Why don't you hold your assholes to the same standards as you hold Trump? Oh...right.

"Because"
You mean like when trump told Mexico just to go along with him saying they are going to pay for the wall. Trump told the Mexican President it’s the least important thing just don’t go saying you aren’t going to pay.

Because this was one of trumps promises. Build a wall.
Do you believe that id the economy declines in some way that all of the people that have come here would still be welcomed by you in much harder times then I would believe you. However, there are so many people living so good and can be so hospitable to others in the numbers we have here.

Benghazi

Since you can't respond to my actual points, I will declare victory and tell you to fuck yourself with a rusty tire iron.
Yes, yawn. Are you keeping track Of broken promises? Submit it to that site that does. You got him. Open up an investigation or impeach him

Benghazi

Yes, yawn. Are you keeping track Of broken promises? Submit it to that site that does. You got him. Open up an investigation or impeach him

Did Biden keep his promise on this or not?

Did he try to find a way to weasel out or not?

Wrong.

Wrong. It wasn't discussed much under Trump because ISIS was not cutting people's heads off then like they were under Obama. Trump wiped them out within a couple of months of being inaugurated.
I never heard
Of course you didn't. You'are a member of the Democrat Reich. The only thing you are exposed to is Democrat propaganda.

View attachment 457531

Lock him up!

View attachment 457535

View attachment 457554
Many grandfathers have been convicted of molesting their grand children. Family members are the most common category of perpetrator.
And yet, Biden was never accused of your delusions, no less convicted.

Wrong.

I never heard
Of course you didn't. You'are a member of the Democrat Reich. The only thing you are exposed to is Democrat propaganda.
LOL

Spits a member of the cult that stormed the Capitol and tried to start a revolution.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 457531

Lock him up!

View attachment 457535

View attachment 457554
He's been accused many times. When was Trump convicted? Youhave one standard for minions of the democrat Reich and der Fuhrer Biden, and another standard for Republicans.

Wrong.

I never heard
LOL

Spits a member of the cult that stormed the Capitol and tried to start a revolution.
icon_rolleyes.gif
That never happened.

See what I mean?

Joe Biden's campaign press secretary TJ Ducklo has been diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer, Ducklo announced on Twitter Saturday. The 31-year-old said that he would continue working for Biden's campaign throughout his treatment.
TJ Ducklo cancer: Joe Biden's press secretary diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer - CBS News

He resigned are you happy.
I don't give a damn about his health. If anyone deserves to be ill it is certainly him.
Being ill is not a free pass to assault a reporter.
A serial adulterer and a serial females assaulter and you republicans picked him to be Potus. You have a lot of nerve.
Lolololololol

You forgot RUSSIA!

No, I remember Russia, Barr came to tramp's defense. I remember 2 impeachments also, the only one Potus with 2.
And found not guilty on both.

View attachment 457531

Lock him up!

View attachment 457535

View attachment 457554
He's been accused many times. When was Trump convicted? Youhave one standard for minions of the democrat Reich and der Fuhrer Biden, and another standard for Republicans.
Only by fucking morons like you. He's never been accused of molesting any children by the those children or their families.

Forum List

Back