Biden Should Pick Councilwoman Lisa Bender to be his Running Mate

Biden has no choice but to pick a black woman. If he picked a white woman as VP there would be too much risk of something said/done in the past that could be viewed as racist.

She speaks for the base of the party when she talks about dismantling the police or that white people are "privileged." Plus she is a blithering idiot... perfect fit for Biden and the Democrats.
Biden would probably like to choose his wife, Jill, but he doesn't want to distract her from her current duties cutting his food and changing his diapers.

She speaks for the base of the party when she talks about dismantling the police or that white people are "privileged." Plus she is a blithering idiot... perfect fit for Biden and the Democrats.
Biden would probably like to choose his wife, Jill, but he doesn't want to distract her from her current duties cutting his food and changing his diapers.
LMFAO. Walking him through the house so he doesn't get lost. Setting the time on his wrist watch, making sure Mickey's hands are pointed to the correct time.

So if your home. Is. Being broken into who does the bitch say people should call?

Al Sharpton.
Brother Al has expensive taste, especially when he is visiting poor black area's ravaged be riots and burning buildings. He will arrive in a limo, stir-up shit, then go back to his penthouse suite at the Hilton. After Katrina him and Jesse brought 11 buses to the Superdome to criticize W Bush for not getting people out of there days after the storm. After they had a photo op people thought they would take people out with them. Every bus left empty. Sharpton and Jackson didn't want to pay for damages. 100% true story documented by national media.

I have a few questions

when the minnapolis politburo (aka city council) meets are there any police officers present?

if Lisa and her crazy cohorts disband the police does that apply to city hall also?

I looked up her bio. Went to...you guessed it... University of California Berkeley. Then she returned home to fuck-up Minnesota.

So if your home. Is. Being broken into who does the bitch say people should call?

I think the new leftist meme is its only property, no big deal.

We are living in very dangerous times.
Yes. People who work hard didn't attain to that if it wasn't for privilege. Especially if you're a small business owner. According to Obama, "You didn't build that."
Many of those small business people put in long hours. And in one statement, Obama through them under the bus.

That little brown c*nt never had a real job.

I have a few questions

when the minnapolis politburo (aka city council) meets are there any police offers present?

if Lisa and her crazy cohorts disband the police does that apply to city hall also?
My hunch is they will have Black Panthers or Boko Haram provide security.

Yes. People who work hard didn't attain to that if it wasn't for privilege. Especially if you're a small business owner. According to Obama, "You didn't build that."
Many of those small business people put in long hours. And in one statement, Obama through them under the bus.

That little brown c*nt never had a real job.
Now her occupation is professional shit stirrer.

I have a few questions

when the minnapolis politburo (aka city council) meets are there any police officers present?

She is married and has kid's (I thought searching her bio she would be a lez) and if her stupid idea passes I hope her family is the first victim's of crime in their suburban enclave.

I have a few questions

when the minnapolis politburo (aka city council) meets are there any police offers present?

My hunch is they will have Black Panthers or Boko Haram provide security.
I seriously doubt if the elected officials will give up police protection for themselves

Democrats here lie and say Democrats don't believe this stuff.

If you believe Democrats/neo-communist propaganda, you're the one that looks stupid.

In this day and age, being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis

She is married and has kid's (I thought searching her bio she would be a lez) and if her stupid idea passes I hope her family is the first victim's of crime in their suburban enclave.
Check

an over-educated Karen with degrees from Berkley and a local university but too stupid to pour piss out of a boot

Ghostbusters of course.:mad:

1591659879514.png

And she likes her hair sniffed?

The correct word is "threw" not "through", please!

You wish.

Forum List

Back