Biden slaps down Tuberville

The Alabama Senator has been holding up military promotions for six months seriously impacting military readiness. All in a temper tantrum over the military agreeing to pay to transport soldiers if the state they are stationed in bans abortion.

By coincidence, President Biden decided not to transfer Space Command HQ from Colorado to Alabama.

You reap what you sow

The decision not to move the Space Command HQ to Alabama had nothing to do with Tupperville.

Biden just doesn't want to have fat, stupid astronauts!

The Alabama Senator has been holding up military promotions for six months seriously impacting military readiness. All in a temper tantrum over the military agreeing to pay to transport soldiers if the state they are stationed in bans abortion.

By coincidence, President Biden decided not to transfer Space Command HQ from Colorado to Alabama.

You reap what you sow

I don't see how one has anything to do with the other. That said, one Senator shouldn't have the ability to do this.

The easiest solution for soldiers deployed to states that ban abortion is to allow military hospitals to provide that service

Since that is not allowed, providing transportation to a state that allows abortion services is the best alternative
Tax prayers shouldn't have to pay for it stupid libs

I don't see how one has anything to do with the other. That said, one Senator shouldn't have the ability to do this.
It all comes down to political consequences for your actions

Tubberville was warned and still continued his temper tantrum…..Look what I can do!

Tubberville played his hand
Biden played his

1693954918255.png

Punish a state and disrupt space command because the administration is mad at a senator? That's not a slap down, it's a typical chicken shit move from a chicken shit president.

Forum List

Back