Biden speaks at Arlington National Cemetary on Veterans Day (video)

Did Joe Dirt mention these 13 KIAs?

Sgt. Johanny Rosario Pichardo, 25, of Lawrence, Massachusetts
Sgt. Nicole L. Gee, 23, of Sacramento, California
Staff Sgt. Darin T. Hoover, 31, of Salt Lake City, Utah
Cpl. Hunter Lopez, 22, of Indio, California
Cpl. Daegan W. Page, 23, of Omaha, Nebraska
Cpl. Humberto A. Sanchez, 22, of Logansport, Indiana
Lance Cpl. David L. Espinoza, 20, of Rio Bravo, Texas
Lance Cpl. Jared M. Schmitz, 20, of St. Charles, Missouri
Lance Cpl. Rylee J. McCollum, 20, of Jackson, Wyoming
Lance Cpl. Dylan R. Merola, 20, of Rancho Cucamonga, California
Lance Cpl. Kareem M. Nikoui, 20, of Norco, California
Navy Corpsman Maxton W. Soviak, 22, of Berlin Heights, Ohio
Staff Sgt. Ryan C. Knauss, 23, of Corryton, Tennessee

People join the military knowing that death is the deal and they learn to cope with it.

Where do you clowns come up with this shit?
''Beau suffered from ankylosing spondylitis, which he was diagnosed with in 2001 after returning from service in Kosovo''

So you're right he didn't die for our country in Iraq, he died for our country in Kosovo. My bad.

Huge difference bro

So he gave his son's life to our country.....and you think you are justified in talking shit because you served with an oowie on your shins. Okay
Are you drunk? You are not making any sense. If you are talking about Biden's son Beau, he got brain cancer and died. How are you getting "he gave his son's life to our country.." from that??

Are you drunk? You are not making any sense. If you are talking about Biden's son Beau, he got brain cancer and died. How are you getting "he gave his son's life to our country.." from that??
He got sick in 2001 while overseas in the military, pal. Perhaps you're the one who is drunk.

Do you know how cancer works? Do you know that when Saddam lit all the oilfields during the Gulfwar a lot of our troops got cancer from all the fumes they inhaled for months over there?

The gulf war caused their death, not cancer. Same for Beau.

Thanks for playing!

''Beau suffered from ankylosing spondylitis, which he was diagnosed with in 2001 after returning from service in Kosovo''

So you're right he didn't die for our country in Iraq, he died for our country in Kosovo. My bad.

Huge difference bro
Moron, he didn't die in Kosovo either, or get his brain cancer from his year in Iraq or his civilian work in Kosovo.

He got sick in 2001 while overseas in the military, pal. Perhaps you're the one who is drunk.

Do you know how cancer works? Do you know that when Saddam lit all the oilfields during the Gulfwar a lot of our troops got cancer from all the fumes they inhaled for months over there?

The gulf war caused their death, not cancer. Same for Beau.

Thanks for playing!

So the only people ever in existence that got cancer were ones in the military?

Or are you saying every single person in the gulf war got cancer just because they were in the gulf war?

I mean I had hairy cell leukemia years ago. If I had somehow died from it no one would say I died for my country despite serving because I died from cancer. I wasn't shot or blown up.

Your argument is a slap in the face to people who actually died serving their country all so you can be a contrarian and try to defend a shit pile of a president that's doing his best to fuck up a country veterans died to protect.

So the only people ever in existence that got cancer were ones in the military?

Or are you saying every single person in the gulf war got cancer just because they were in the gulf war?

I mean I had hairy cell leukemia years ago. If I had somehow died from it no one would say I died for my country despite serving because I died from cancer. I wasn't shot or blown up.

Your argument is a slap in the face to people who actually died serving their country all so you can be a contrarian and try to defend a shit pile of a president that's doing his best to fuck up a country veterans died to protect.
Dimmers have no room in their skulls for anything except propaganda.

NOVEMBER 11, 2021

Six War Poems by Vietnam Vets

BY GARY RAFFERTY
, DAVE CONNOLLY, DOUG ANDERSON – RICHARD LEVINE

"WHY I CAN’T
by Dave Connolly

"Ratshit and the Weasel and I
are behind this dike, see,
and Victor Charlie,
he’s giving us what for.

"And Ratshit, he lifts his head,
just a little, but just enough
for the round
to go in one brown eye,
and I swear to Christ,
out the other.

"And he starts thrashing,
and bleeding, and screaming,
and trying to get
the top of his head
to stay on,
but we have to keep shooting.

"A B-40 tunnels into the dike
and blows the Weasel against me.

"He doesn’t get the chance
to decide whether or not
he should give up and die.

"Now I’m crying
and I’m screaming, 'Medic,'
but I have to keep shooting.

At this point, I always wake,
and big, black Jerome
and little, white William,
my brothers,
are not dying beside me
even though
I can still smell their blood,
even though
I can still see them lying there.

"You see, these two,
they’ve been taking turns
dying on me,
again and again and again
for all these long years,
and still people tell me,
'Forget Nam.'"

Dave Connolly was a rifleman with the 11th Armored Cavalry in 1968-1969. His book is Lost in America.."
CkGiPBaXIAAOmhy.jpg

Forum List

Back