Biden stayed in his basement because, "Some black woman was able to stock the grocery shelf............."

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Last edited:
I think that we should give a pass to former Vice President Biden.

He no doubt intended to show his appreciation to people of color for being essential workers.

Next time, he should run his compliments past his speech writers before publicly saying them.

He no doubt intended to show his appreciation to people of color for being essential workers.

Next time, he should run his compliments past his speech writers before publicly saying them.
LOL perhaps the senile one should consider running everything he says thru a kindergarten teacher first as well

I am thankful for all the black women that stock the grocery shelves.

You're welcome

maxresdefault.jpg

Joe didn't tell the entire story!

He could cower in his basement because a black woman stocked the shelves...another black woman did his shopping and delvered the groceries to his house...yet another black woman put the groceries away & did the cooking & cleaning. And another black woman in a french maid outfit served him his food in bed while joe sniffed the back of her head.

I guess the libs were right...

Biden doesn't seem mentally diminished at all....simply being himself.

See Joey knows that the menial job of stacking shelves can only be accomplished by black women, like Kimballa Paris

Why?

Just remember if the woman isn't voting for Joe....she "ain't black". :icon_sjung:

Seriously.

Mr. Biden, in his usual clumsy way, wanted all of us to acknowledge our dependence on essential workers of ALL ethnicities.

I really appreciate the work being done by store clerks, letter carriers, food delivery drivers, UPS & FedEx drivers, gardeners, medical workers, et al.

It's really nice to get away from all the racial talk for a few minutes.

He has been given a pass for 47 years, at some point ...........

He has been given a pass for 47 years, at some point ...........

The dear old man is just too old to change.

Typical scumbag racist Democrat blabbering nearly incoherently as his mind succumbs to vascular dementia.

So are all of your grocery shelf stocking slaves black women, Creepo Joe?

Was she the same one who, when she was just a tiny little girl, straightened out your blonde curly leg hairs while sitting in your pedo lap as you fended off Corn Pop and the cockroaches from the "racial jungle school" with a rusty chain at the swimming pool?

Biden is just fucking pathetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back