Biden Still Hasn’t called Netanyahu to Congratulate Him on his Win

Biden called the Brazilan president within a day. But those Jews….eh.

Between being held in Contempt of the United Kingdom, to this, Xiden has done nothing but alienate our allies

Maybe because Bibi is no different than Trump with the Big Lie BS.
Speaking of Big Lies...Xiden is a bottonless pit of lies....

Washington Post gives Biden a 'bottomless Pinocchio' in fact-check of several misleading claims​

Between being held in Contempt of the United Kingdom, to this, Xiden has done nothing but alienate our allies

That was also Obama's and Hillary's and Kerry's agenda as well. No one trusts us any more to honor treaties, and all the wing nuts on both ends are tickled shitless over that.

That was also Obama and Hillary's and Kerry's agenda as well.
Yes....as soon as Obama took office he and Clinton decided to "reset" relations with Putin, even agreeing to be more flexible if he went easy on him during the 2012 campaign season...of course there is their obvious position of getting close to the Iranian hard liners.

Yes....as soon as Obama took office he and Clinton decided to "reset" relations with Putin, even agreeing to be more flexible if he went easy on him during the 2012 campaign season...of course there is their obvious position of getting close to the Iranian hard liners.
Since you know so much about this "so called" issue, what has Bibi said about this? Got a clue?

Since you know so much about this "so called" issue, what has Bibi said about this? Got a clue?
I have no idea what Israel has said about any issue back then....I do recall what the President of the United States did about it. That was the issue I was discussing.

Forum List

Back