Biden stops AK oil & mineral development in addition to LNG exports (Poll)

Do you support Biden's stopping development of US resources, such as LNG, AK oil & AK metals?

• Yes, Green is good

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, we need resources independent from China & the ME

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Null, see my post

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Biden likes China mining metals, and apparently likes Iran and Venezuela pumping oil, he just doesn't want Americans mining or pumping.

No mining metals without a haul road:

No drilling in ANWR, but we can buy oil from dictatorships:

So we have Biden's war on energy, and Trump's "drill baby drill" philosophy to choose from. Which do you prefer?

Biden stopped new LNG exports that the EU desperately needs since the NordStream-2 pipeline from Russia was blown up:

Last edited:
Biden likes China mining metals, and apparently likes Iran and Venezuela pumping oil, he just doesn't want Americans mining or pumping.

So we have Biden's war on energy, and Trump's "drill baby drill" philosophy to choose from. Which do you prefer?

Biden stopped LNG exports that the EU desperately needs since the NordStream-2 pipeline from Russia was blown up:
Someday he may even have a Chinese Bank account...like your blob does.

Biden stopped LNG exports that the EU desperately needs since the NordStream-2 pipeline from Russia was blown up:
Lol what a bunch of fake ass news

Stopped LNG exports?

Are you that big of an idiot?

Biden has $20,000,000 of foreign cash in the Biden Crime Family accounts.
He used his shell companies to "launder the cash".
Wow, could you imagine if that were true.

One would think he would have impeachment proceedings going if he had $2 in some account somewhere much less that hilarious amount you just dreamed up.

How’s that impeachment going anyway? Seems like your latest savior is not getting it done either.

So post the TRUTH, don't just type lies. Waiting.....
Here, you dumb fucking idiot :itsok:

Here, you dumb fucking idiot :itsok:

1. Your 1st link says that the US exported about 10% more gas in 2023 than in 2022. Not the issue. The issue is increasing exports more than that. Biden stopped new expansion of capacity the EU needs. Read my article.

2. Your 2nd article says that we are building new LNG export facilities to Mexico, not the EU. My link specified significant export capacity increases that Biden stopped.
Don't spike the football on the 5-yard line. From your 2nd link.
"We forecast that U.S. LNG exports increase 2% in 2024 to average 12.2 Bcf/d."

3. If you are touting the current oil production volume let me temper that enthusiasm with the reason for the increased production. That being that the price of oil and gas is rising fast. As Biden's war on energy continues the price of gas and the price of everything will continue to rise. You apparently don't understand that it takes years to develop new oil sources, and that the older a well is the less it produces. So don't expect oil production to keep rising without new areas of development.

1. Your 1st link says that the US exported about 10% more gas in 2023 than in 2022. Not the issue. The issue is increasing exports more than that. Biden stopped new expansion of capacity the EU needs. Read my article.

2. Your 2nd article says that we are building new LNG export facilities to Mexico, not the EU. My link specified significant export capacity increases that Biden stopped.
Don't spike the football on the 5-yard line. From your 2nd link.
"We forecast that U.S. LNG exports increase 2% in 2024 to average 12.2 Bcf/d."

3. If you are touting the current oil production volume let me temper that enthusiasm with the reason for the increased production. That being that the price of oil and gas is rising fast. As Biden's war on energy continues the price of gas and the price of everything will continue to rise. You apparently don't understand that it takes years to develop new oil sources, and that the older a well is the less it produces. So don't expect oil production to keep rising without new areas of development.
Lol just take the L you moron

Yeah that's right, Biden is stopping development of new LNG terminals because the greens are whining about Climate Change.
The EU needs gas. Gas is cleaner than oil. Shipping gas is a good thing. It would lower the prices worldwide giving the bad guys less revenue, and the US more revenue.

If you're on Biden's side fine, IMHO that's another issue Trump wins on.

Forum List

Back