Biden Struggling at the G7

Yep......now that the Europeans have the dupe they have always in the White House, obama was close, but Biden is their dream.....they can't keep from commenting on his weakness...

Yeah, Trump was mean or something and the damage he did might take multiple cycles to fix in Europe. Experts are saying that, meaning no one. Yet is Biden doing ok there? From what has been trickling in, he’s allegedly having trouble keeping up with everyone. He’s reportedly not as attentive as Trump—and not even flashcards can save him.
-----

BREAKING: Labour Party member comments “At least Trump was attentive,” says Biden can’t keep up with G7 events or follow note cards, per WH official to @HumanEvents

View attachment 500123

So some unnamed official told a batshit crazy right wing web site that Biden isn't doing too well. Sorry buddy, but you need something with at least a little credibility. Your source has none.
Who else would they tell?
You think the MSM is going to tell the truth about how Biden is a joke?
I suppose that all makes sense to you in your little conspiracy theory world. It's all so different there than it is in reality.
“Conspiracy”? The man can’t speak more than two sentences without falling apart.

How’s you like that speech with veterans where he stopped to tell an 8 year old that she looked like a 19 year old? He can’t even control his pedo impulses, and you sheep keep defending him, because your hatred of President Trump makes you compelled to defend Biden no matter what happens.
BDS from theHawk is overwhelming.

Yep......now that the Europeans have the dupe they have always in the White House, obama was close, but Biden is their dream.....they can't keep from commenting on his weakness...

Yeah, Trump was mean or something and the damage he did might take multiple cycles to fix in Europe. Experts are saying that, meaning no one. Yet is Biden doing ok there? From what has been trickling in, he’s allegedly having trouble keeping up with everyone. He’s reportedly not as attentive as Trump—and not even flashcards can save him.
-----

BREAKING: Labour Party member comments “At least Trump was attentive,” says Biden can’t keep up with G7 events or follow note cards, per WH official to @HumanEvents

View attachment 500123

So some unnamed official told a batshit crazy right wing web site that Biden isn't doing too well. Sorry buddy, but you need something with at least a little credibility. Your source has none.
I suppose that all makes sense to you in your little conspiracy theory world. It's all so different there than it is in reality.
“Conspiracy”? The man can’t speak more than two sentences without falling apart.

How’s you like that speech with veterans where he stopped to tell an 8 year old that she looked like a 19 year old? He can’t even control his pedo impulses, and you sheep keep defending him, because your hatred of President Trump makes you compelled to defend Biden no matter what happens.
“BDS”? For pointing out what this guy does in public when trying to give speeches? :cuckoo:

-----

View attachment 500123

“BDS”? For pointing out what this guy does in public when trying to give speeches? :cuckoo:
Biden is by FAR better at speech, than trump.
Keep the failed trump administration close, for your sake.

Total World Wide Failure, but keep pretending trump was looking out for Americans.
Trump......conman.....cheat....LIAR X40,000......Lover of Putin........foreign interests.

.....cheat....LIAR
Does Biden lying about not knowing Tara Reade, only to admit oh yea he did know her but swears he didn’t rape her after it was proven she did work for him, count as being a cheat and a liar?

.....cheat....LIAR
Does Biden lying about not knowing Tara Reade, only to admit oh yea he did know her but swears he didn’t rape her after it was proven she did work for him, count as being a cheat and a liar?
Sure, I'm not here to defend Biden
I usually despise Most Politicians, even those reality stars pretending to be politicians.

So, Tara Reade is any different that that Ford lady accusing Judge K, or that recent forgotten name that accused trump.

I tend to believe the women that come forward.
At least I'd like to hear their statements.

Kavanaugh brought his young friends to a beach house......FACT.
What could go wrong? Nothing.

Where do we draw the line?
My Opinion, Very few women come forward without actually experiencing the trauma.
That said........which Politicians have committed the deed that they were accussed?

.....cheat....LIAR

Here we go again. I knew it wouldnt be long before the filthy innuendos surfaced. You are a liar.
But why didn't you say something a bout trump pussy grabbing and a regular client of whores? Oh th e hypocrisy of you. You grub.

-----

View attachment 500123

Total World Wide Failure, but keep pretending trump was looking out for Americans.
Trump......conman.....cheat....LIAR X40,000......Lover of Putin........foreign interests.

Joe Dufus is a bumbling idiot. He is incoherent most of the time.

Then when he does say something it is either wrong, confusing, dishonest or nothing more than Libtard hate speech.

The guy has a low IQ and has never accomplished anything other than being elected to government by idiots.

He will challenge the Worthless Negro for being the worst President this country ever had.

Anybody that voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole the election is a moron. I think we all know that.

Ford lady accusing Judge K
Hey moron, do you even know what Ford even accused Kavanaugh of? It wasn’t rape! She even stated under oath he didn’t rape her. She claimed he came into the room where she was laying on the bed, tried to kiss her, she pushed him away, and he left. He never struck her or tried to force anything. That is ALL she accused him of, not that any of this happened, but that was the extent of her claims. To this day she hasn’t filed any charges with the police, even though there are no statuette of limitations.

Tara was sexually assaulted. Biden lies about knowing her. Then when caught, he changed the story and said he just didn’t assault her. He sexually assaulted her and told her “you are nothing to me” while doing it. Biden is a monster and anyone can see it when he is around kids. Now that he is senile, he can’t even control it when he is giving a speech.

Hey moron, do you even know what Ford even accused Kavanaugh of? It wasn’t rape! She even stated under oath he didn’t rape her. She claimed he came into the room where she was laying on the bed, tried to kiss her, she pushed him away, and he left. He never struck her or tried to force anything. That is ALL she accused him of, not that any of this happened, but that was the extent of her claims. To this day she hasn’t filed any charges with the police, even though there are no statuette of limitations.

Tara was sexually assaulted. Biden lies about knowing her. Then when caught, he changed the story and said he just didn’t assault her. He sexually assaulted her and told her “you are nothing to me” while doing it. Biden is a monster and anyone can see it when he is around kids. Now that he is senile, he can’t even control it when he is giving a speech.
There it is.
Biden Lies and Trump is a Saint.

There it is.
Biden did lie.

President Trump was no saint. He was a warrior who fought the radical left, Deep State, and the media.

There it is.
Biden did lie.

President Trump was no saint. He was a warrior who fought the radical left, Deep State, and the media.
Did trump LIE?

A simple Yes or No.

There it is.
Biden did lie.

Did trump LIE?

A simple Yes or No.
Not that I know of.

I’ve been asking TDS maniacs on this board to show me any of his lies. They usually just mumble something about 30,000 and stammer off.

There it is.
Biden did lie.

Did trump LIE?

A simple Yes or No.
Not that I know of.

I’ve been asking TDS maniacs on this board to show me any of his lies. They usually just mumble something about 30,000 and stammer off.
"This is just a flu."
"It will disappear in days"
"I know more about the Bible than anyone." OMG.......serious
SharpieGate...........
The list is huge........you need more
"I was given the Man of the Year in Michigan"

He will challenge the Worthless Negro for being the worst President this country ever had.

Anybody that voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole the election is a moron. I think we all know that.
POS trump has "worst President Ever" locked up.
That title will never be taken away.

The fact you can't let go of the election loss is troubling.
Judges, trump appointed Judges, laughed at Rudy and his Fake evidence.

-----

View attachment 500123

Joe Dufus is a bumbling idiot. He is incoherent most of the time.

Then when he does say something it is either wrong, confusing, dishonest or nothing more than Libtard hate speech.

The guy has a low IQ and has never accomplished anything other than being elected to government by idiots.

You keep saying stuff like that. Some will agree with you. Most will be disgusted with you. Not one will change their mind. You sound like a child accusing their classmate of having cooties, only you are much less convincing.

Forum List

Back