🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden stuffing cabinet with Big Tech lobbyists from Amazon, Uber, Lyft, and AirBnB

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Gee....I wonder why Big tech was censoring anything that might hurt Biden during the campaign.

Biden is a puppet of Big Tech.

Way to go voters. You elected a POTUS who is all in for big corporations. Smart.

Gee....I wonder why Big tech was censoring anything that might hurt Biden during the campaign.

Way to go voters. You elected a POTUS who is all in for big corporations. Smart.

We can use modern input for modern economics. Right wingers only know how to help the Rich get richer not how to help the Poor.

This is about a hell of a lot of billionaires that got pissed off and that's pretty much it.

We can use modern input for modern economics. Right wingers only know how to help the Rich get richer not how to help the Poor.

You shouldn't help ANYONE get a different station in life, you should just get out of the way and let talent and ambition decide that.

It's a major reason why Canada is getting crushed, and, we have a horrible human rights record. We are shyteholes that allow massive covert police and their families to thrive, while oppressing/stifling opportunities of the most vulnerable while pretending that the bread crumbs they are thrown don't come at a price.

You want to help someone who is poor? Harness their talent, skill, work ethic and ambition. You don't interfere in their lives, you don't operate with creepy Stasi agents that destroy their talent with plastic platitudes, usually at a young age.

Big Tech might provide some opportunities but they are also on the forefront of suppressing speech and ideology. They care little for that which other men fought and died for, they embrace communists and China and tell you they know what is best for you.

How about, "F off and get out of the way?"

Have a blessed day!

Would your rather have shady characters, fellow scammers, and crooks to embarrass the administration, as Donnie picked?

Of course. Anyone paying attention knows what senile Joe is. A warmongering lying elitist.

Would your rather have shady characters, fellow scammers, and crooks to embarrass the administration, as Donnie picked?

Lol. Donnie picked establishment assholes too. Why weren’t you paying attention?

Dumb Donnie wasn’t smart enough to know they would never be loyal to him and would work to see him removed.

Many, many science fiction writers of the 50's, 60's and 70's gave us ample and loud warnings all about how massive global corporations would someday rule the world. Apparently, most of us thought they were joking.

Many, many science fiction writers of the 50's, 60's and 70's gave us ample and loud warnings all about how massive global corporations would someday rule the world. Apparently, most of us thought they were joking.

Orwell was spot on.

Even fucking Black Mirror was on. There was an episode where everyone has a social media score.....if you dont have a good score, you are shunned...AND THEN CHINA DID IT FOR REAL....AND GOOGLE IS HELPING THEM!

Of course, China’s ranking is just how much you support the CCP.

Orwell was spot on.

Even fucking Black Mirror was on. There was an episode where everyone has a social media score.....if you dont have a good score, you are shunned...AND THEN CHINA DID IT FOR REAL....AND GOOGLE IS HELPING THEM!

Of course, China’s ranking is just how much you support the CCP.

I believe, within another decade or two, Philip K. Dick's many imaginings will also have come to fruition. I'll take the flying cars but can do without speaking Asian patois here in America and killer cyborgs.

I believe, within another decade or two, Philip K. Dick's many imaginings will also have come to fruition. I'll take the flying cars but can do without speaking Asian patois here in America and killer cyborgs.
......but do androids dream of electric sheeple?

You mean instead of Goldman Sachs?
MAGA

Forum List

Back