Biden takes 32-point lead over Sanders in new 2020 poll

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

Former Vice President Joe Biden has a 32-point lead in the Democratic presidential race in a Hill-HarrisX poll released Monday.

Biden won 46 percent in the poll compared to 14 percent for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who came in a distant second place.

Former South Bend, Ind. mayor Pete Buttigieg was in third place with 8 percent, followed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) with 7 percent.

Since he officially entered the race in April, Biden has seen an increase in public support and become the clear frontrunner in the race.

Well, it's all over the Democrats when an ass-clown like Joe Biden has such a strong lead over all the other candidates.

But it makes sense, other than Bernie Sanders, who's even heard of these other guys?

People should WAIT until they've actually accomplished something in their life before running for President.

Biden has been Vice-President, which means he's actually accomplished something in his life.

Sanders is a Senator, so he sort of has done something important.

Buttigieg is a mayor of a small town in Indiana. He has no business running for President.

Former Vice President Joe Biden has a 32-point lead in the Democratic presidential race in a Hill-HarrisX poll released Monday.

Biden won 46 percent in the poll compared to 14 percent for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who came in a distant second place.

Former South Bend, Ind. mayor Pete Buttigieg was in third place with 8 percent, followed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) with 7 percent.

Since he officially entered the race in April, Biden has seen an increase in public support and become the clear frontrunner in the race.

Well, it's all over the Democrats when an ass-clown like Joe Biden has such a strong lead over all the other candidates.

But it makes sense, other than Bernie Sanders, who's even heard of these other guys?

People should WAIT until they've actually accomplished something in their life before running for President.

Biden has been Vice-President, which means he's actually accomplished something in his life.

Buttigieg is a mayor of a small town in Indiana. He has no business running for President.

Still hung up on your own butthurt that you don't know who these people are because you weren't paying attention, huh.

Just like you have no clue what the qualifications to run for POTUS are.

Do us a favor. Don't engage in what we call "voting". Thank you.

Still hung up on your own butthurt that you don't know who these people are huh.

My knowledge of what's going on is way above average, I read the news every day, keeping myself inforrmed.

If someone runs for President who I have never heard of, what that means is that they have a very low profile.

A mayor of South Bend, Indiana has no business running for President. He should run for a statewide office first.

Biden's advantage right now is that people actually know who he is.

4cd3aad8a076a85425c877db6df80f5a1c032ee0dc5be4d4fe69a92fa4734cca.jpg

Still hung up on your own butthurt that you don't know who these people are huh.

My knowledge of what's going on is way above average, I read the news every day, keeping myself inforrmed.

If someone runs for President who I have never heard of, what that means is that they have a very low profile.

A mayor of South Bend, Indiana has no business running for President. He should run for a statewide office first.

NO, Biden's advantage is that YOU know who he is, because you can't be bothered to pay attention to what's going on, then you want to blame somebody else for your failing. Obviously your knowledge of what's going on is way BELOW average since you just admitted you never heard of Tulsi Gabbard.

That's why I'm asking you to refrain from voting. Morons who vote on the basis of "I've heard of that guy" is why we're in the position we're in now. You civic duty is to FIND OUT who these people are, every last one of them. If you can't do that, you have no business getting involved. Simple as that.

NO, Biden's advantage is that YOU know who he is, because you can't be bothered to pay attention to what's going on, then you want to blame somebody else for your failing. Obviously your knowledge of what's going on is way BELOW average since you just admitted you never heard of Tulsi Gabbard.

That's why I'm asking you to refrain from voting. Morons who vote on the basis of "I've heard of that guy" is why we're in the position we're in now. You civic duty is to FIND OUT who these people are, every last one of them. If you can't do that, you have no business getting involved. Simple as that.
It is not my civic duty to find out who irrelevant people are just because they run for President.

Oh and your inane claptrap about "having done something important" is pure poppycock. Prior to his election Abraham Lincoln had done nothing important. Prior to his, James Buchanan had been a Senator, a Representative, a Secretary of State, an Ambassador, and was offered a seat on the Supreme Court. He's usually credited with being the worst POTUS ever.

It is not my civic duty to find out who irrelevant people are just because they run for President.

It is if you're going to vote for anybody, DAMN RIGHT it is.

Joe Biden is an ass-clown, but at least he has a career in politics and people have heard of him. He's been a Senator most his life, run for President twice before, and served as Vice-President for eight years.

None of the others have anywhere close to the experience of Joe Biden, and that's why he's kicking their ass in this poll.

The mayor of South Bend Indiana has NO BUSINESS running for President.

Good.

I don't like Biden or Sanders for POTUS.

But I want Trump out BADLY.

And the best chance of doing that by FAR is centrist Biden over extremist Sanders.

This is great news for America.

Good.

And the best chance of doing that by FAR is centrist Biden over extremist Sanders.

Trump will step on Biden so hard he will squish between Trump's toes.

Joe Biden is an ass-clown, but at least he has a career in politics and people have heard of him. He's been a Senator most his life, run for President twice before, and served as Vice-President for eight years.

None of the others have anywhere close to the experience of Joe Biden, and that's why he's kicking their ass in this poll.

Let's put this another way so even retards might be able to understand.

"I've seen that guy on TV" or "I've heard of that guy" is absolutely *NO* basis for a system of government. Capice?

Your ignorance is YOUR failing, nobody else's. It's YOUR job to find out who the candidates are, not theirs to penetrate your thick skull.

Let's put this another way so even retards might be able to understand.

"I've seen that guy on TV" or "I've heard of that guy" is absolutely *NO* basis for a system of government. Capice?

Your ignorance is YOUR failing, nobody else's. It's YOUR job to find out who the candidates are, not theirs to penetrate your thick skull.
Well, the poll proves I'm right.

People nobody has heard of don't do well in the polls.

Yeah and at this point in time in 2015 Marco Rubio was leading, how'd that work out.

Good.

LOL. Some prediction from an INCREDIBLY biased, nameless and faceless nobody on a chat forum.

Fine...if you are SO sure...stand up and show you have the guts to put your money where your mouth is.

If Trump loses in 2020 - you must leave this board...never to return.
If he wins, I will leave this board...never to return.

Only one Trumpbot had the guts to take the bet so far.

Do you?

Early polling is more about name recognition than anything else.

Good.

LOL. Some prediction from an INCREDIBLY biased, nameless and faceless nobody on a chat forum.

Fine...if you are SO sure...stand up and show you have the guts to put your money where your mouth is.

Do you?
You're a moron.

Good.

Do you?
You're a moron.

What a pathetic deflection attempt...in other words...you don't have the guts.

Another Trumpbot who does not have the guts to back up his words.

I KNEW IT.

Ta ta.

Wait a minute... a Mayor has no business running for president but a game-show host does?

How the fuck does that work?

Shit, if we were going to elect a game show host, we should have elected Alex Trebek. At least he has a head on his shoulders.

Forum List

Back