Biden tells the truth why Russia became the number one enemy

If EU hates Russia so much why do they do so much business with them

If my memory of geography class is serving me well, I believe about 40% of Russia is in Europe and that 40% makes up about 38% of all of Europe. Also the large majority of Russians live on the European side.
I think you missed the point cartographer. The post was about the EU not about the continent of Europe. EU means European Union. Maybe this helps you to understand the difference. Your spinning attempt was quite ridiculous and displayed great ignorance in the matter.

More ridiculous leftist rhetoric
Leftist, you dipshit. Try listening to McCain. More to the point, when responding to complaints of American militarism, Colin Powell made it pretty simple. "the only territory we acquired was to bury our dead."

Conversely, Putin used military force to acquire fossil fuel reserves in the Caspian Sea, What may be interesting is that Trump has said that we should just have "kept the oil" in Iraq. Maybe the share a world view. We'll see.

"Try listening to McCain."

John McCain is a mentally unstable psychopath Neo-Conservative warmonger, he belongs in a rubber room.

Yep. He is pathetic. He's W junior

Yes as pathetic as the Leftist's telling everyone to listen to John McCain :uhoh3:

We might next get the Leftist's telling everyone that but but but that frustrated faggot Miss Lindsay Graham agrees with the batshit John McCain....so in anticipation get ready with the Funny button.
Lucy Sweetheart, I've been voting gop since before you learned English. Kaz is an asshole and Stratford sucks putins cock.
How is your second language coming along? Are you conversational yet? BTW, I love Lucy who is very skillful and efficient in English and that is just one component of her intellectual eminence.
So you are one of those belonging to the other wing of the same party. Cool.
Talking about Putins male appendage, It seems to me that you are envious that you don't get to it, no?

Last edited:
Joe Biden?

The only Democrat on the planet earth who could have beat Donald Trump?

Who listens to him anyway?

More ridiculous leftist rhetoric
Leftist, you dipshit. Try listening to McCain. More to the point, when responding to complaints of American militarism, Colin Powell made it pretty simple. "the only territory we acquired was to bury our dead."

Conversely, Putin used military force to acquire fossil fuel reserves in the Caspian Sea, What may be interesting is that Trump has said that we should just have "kept the oil" in Iraq. Maybe the share a world view. We'll see.

"Try listening to McCain."

John McCain is a mentally unstable psychopath Neo-Conservative warmonger, he belongs in a rubber room.

Yep. He is pathetic. He's W junior

Yes as pathetic as the Leftist's telling everyone to listen to John McCain :uhoh3:

We might next get the Leftist's telling everyone that but but but that frustrated faggot Miss Lindsay Graham agrees with the batshit John McCain....so in anticipation get ready with the Funny button.
Lucy Sweetheart, I've been voting gop since before you learned English. Kaz is an asshole and Stratford sucks putins cock.

If you agree with Democrats on every issue, why do you vote Republican? I've never seen you support Republicans for anything

Alt right websites all of them, except Bloomberg, and that link goes to a 404 page. You do know that Putin went on a campaign of dissinformation about what was happening in the Ukraine in an effort to justify his unjustifiable invasion.

Note that the same websites that promoted his propaganda campaign against an independent Ukraine are the same ones who promoted his anti-Clinton Propaganda.

I truly never thought I'd live to see the day when Americans supported and believed a corrupt Russian dictator over the American free press.

And once I never thought I'd live to see the day when the American free press could not be trusted to objectively and honestly tell the truth about much of anything.

That makes it real hard for honorable Americans to know who to believe.

If my memory of geography class is serving me well, I believe about 40% of Russia is in Europe and that 40% makes up about 38% of all of Europe. Also the large majority of Russians live on the European side.
I think you missed the point cartographer. The post was about the EU not about the continent of Europe. EU means European Union. Maybe this helps you to understand the difference. Your spinning attempt was quite ridiculous and displayed great ignorance in the matter.

Maybe understanding the geography helps explain why the EU does business with them. I wasn't spinning anything. I was honestly answering a question.

So sorry to upset you.

Maybe understanding the geography helps explain why the EU does business with them. I wasn't spinning anything. I was honestly answering a question.

So sorry to upset you.
EU buys their gas cause they got greened out of providing their own.....now all of sudden they realize that wasnt a good idea

So sorry to upset you.
EU buys their gas cause they got greened out of providing their own.....now all of sudden they realize that wasnt a good idea

I honestly don't know if that is 100% accurate but it looks good enough to give a thumbs up. :)

So sorry to upset you.
You did not upset me cartographer. You just mixed up the EU with the European continent. I am quite sure it was intentional since you counted on the dumbasses not knowing where the continent of Europe is nor what EU stands for. What gave you the idea that I was upset?

Last edited:
Much as I hated to...a whole lot of sexually interesting but completely off topic posts have been cleaned from this thread.

Let's try to get back to the topic and I'll ponder a bit on how a certain part of the male anatomy gained such a thread following.

Thank you...I think.

Much as I hated to...a whole lot of sexually interesting but completely off topic posts have been cleaned from this thread.

Let's try to get back to the topic and I'll ponder a bit on how a certain part of the male anatomy gained such a thread following.

Thank you...I think.
:(

Thank you...I think.

Yes :(

Thank you...I think.

Well, hopefully Putin won't get mad about this. Who knows what kind of anti democracy scheme he would come up with.
BTW, I adore you Lucy, I always have.

Thank you...I think.

Well, hopefully Putin won't get mad about this. Who knows what kind of anti democracy scheme he would come up with.
BTW, I adore you Lucy, I always have.

Of course and I adore you and always have.

I blame Putin for all of this, it's Putin's fault....the Russians are just going to far now :eek-52: :smoke:

Forum List

Back