Biden; "The Great Real Estate Developer That Didn't Build A Damn Thing"

The man is super-resilient. That's what we want in a president.

He has lots of people that are willing to bail him out when he fucks up.

Just makes you wonder what he owes them for doing so

“Guess what? The great real-estate builder, the last guy here, he didn’t build a damn thing,” the 80-year-old president said during a Labor Day rally in swing-state Pennsylvania.

“Under my predecessor, ‘Infrastructure Week’ became a punchline,” Biden said, referring to the dayslong Trump initiative in which his administration touted its national development plans.

“On my watch, infrastructure means a decade, and it’s a headline,” the president said, adding that $10 billion was committed to Pennsylvania so far from the federal government’s 2021 bipartisan infrastructure law.

And skrewey dumps the latest bit of wacko propaganda on us from the cult factory. skrewey you cannot be this stupid, Poopeypants never did anything productive in his entire crooked life.

Guy, the loser-speak gets old. Don't be jealous of this great self-made billionaire. Be like him.

You might want to look up what self made means. It sure does not mean starting off with your grandma's company.

As for being like him, yeah fuck that. I do not cheat on my spouse and my wealth has grown far faster over the past decade than his.

do the toilets at trump tower work properly pt do they still beed 16 flushes? ? a great developer should be able to get the proper toilets installed in his building?
Why rumpart, haven't you flushed down the drain yet you floaty little turd you?

Trump's net worth is estimated to be 3 billion, Magnus. Now I'm a history major so I'm not great with math...but I'm pretty sure that 3 billion is greater than 1 billion!

Add in inflation.

And skrewey dumps the latest bit of wacko propaganda on us from the cult factory. skrewey you cannot be this stupid, Poopeypants never did anything productive in his entire crooked life.

Biden is correct. Trump failed over and over again until his father died and stopped bailing him out. Then he went on Charlie Rose and vowed revenge on everyone who didn't bail him out. He was a terrible developer and contractor.

Last edited:
BREAKING: The crowd goes wild as President Biden unloads on Republican candidate Donald Trump in an epic Labor Day speech, ridiculing Trump as “the great real estate developer” who “didn’t build a damn thing” and “shipped jobs to China.”

But President Biden didn’t stop there…

In his fiery speech, Biden called Trump out for becoming a “punchline,” declaring, “Under my predecessor, ‘Infrastructure Week’ became a punchline! On my watch, it’s a headline.”

Biden continued calling out Trump, declaring, “When the last guy was here, we were shipping jobs to China. Now we’re bringing jobs home from China!”

The crowd roared in approval with Biden before he took one final shot at Trump and his silver-spoon life, declaring, “When the last guy was here, he looked at the world from Park Avenue. I look at it from Scranton, Pennsylvania.”

May be an image of 2 people and text
Poor Lakookta....everything Poopeypants says is a lie and you lap it up like Kamala in a closed door meeting.

Forum List

Back