Biden the Uniter Says If You Oppose Democrats Voting Bill You Side with Confederate President Jefferson Davis

Biden is right. Why do you not want more legal voters to vote?

I do but for the sake of discussion. In the bill is a section that makes it illegal for a state to change it's rules concerning voting unless approved by the federal government.

The 2020 election had a ton of rule changes to address issues with Covid. I supported them. Do you think they would have been approved if they all had to be approved through the Trump administration?

I support making elections as open and easy as possible but I'm not going to be all that upset if this bill goes down. People by and large do not support these massive bills that has everything including the kitchen sink in them.

400 voter suppression bills to start with, and if those don't work, they'll try and find fake electors to forge signatures for the guy who lost, so they can steal an election; And you want to know what they want to change. :laughing0301:

Deflection. Now answer the question 😆

I chuckled when I heard him yell that sentence.

Most (all?) of those young people sitting behind him on the dais were probably asking themselves, "Who in the world was Jefferson Davis?"

400 voter suppression bills to start with, and if those don't work, they'll try and find fake electors to forge signatures for the guy who lost, so they can steal an election; And you want to know what they want to change. :laughing0301:

So you lied, the voting system is corrupt.
Good to know you’ve joined the Biden stole the election crowd.

You keep posting this bullshit your Dimtard handlers feed you, so I will ask you once again......

....show us ONE NAME of an actual person who had their vote DISENFRANCHISED. We all know if there was one person the Dimtards would be all over it.

Let's see your list of DISENFRANCHISED voters, Dumbfuck.

GO! BWK

Interesting statement from a close friend of KKK leader Robert Byrd. I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that the voting system was robust and void of the possibility cheating.

So which lie is it?

He’s looking more and more unhinged radical and unstable and that’s without one considering his senility and incontinence.

Beyond your idiotic argument that Biden has ugly shoes, what else have you got?
you and he identify with each other because of your poopy diaper?
He’s a racist
He’s a racist

I have tried to comprehend many times exactly what they want to change and why today’s voting is “ racist” but can’t find a single soluble argument
Re; Being hungry 🤤 or thirsty waiting to vote; bring a bottle of water 💧 and a sandwich 🥪
Voting is racist so that’s why racist Joe is in office.

Not very smart of Biden to compare people to a racist Democrat Confederate President.

Very un-Presidential too.
I've always said that the current Dimm's want a civil war and still believe that they do!
Afterall, they've shown nothing to the contrary.
They are the threat to Democracy!!

Interesting statement from a close friend of KKK leader Robert Byrd. I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that the voting system was robust and void of the possibility cheating.

So which lie is it?

jefferson davis was a democrat naturally

Forum List

Back