Biden the Uniter Says If You Oppose Democrats Voting Bill You Side with Confederate President Jefferson Davis

Interesting statement from a close friend of KKK leader Robert Byrd. I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that the voting system was robust and void of the possibility cheating.

So which lie is it?

It is robust. There is very little cheating.

Why would they bother, the system favors the powers to be already. The voter bill has never been about voter rights, it is about centralizing the voting system with the feds rather than leaving it to the states. It is and has always been a travesty of bill but that is also consistent with general democrat ideology, centralized power.

Clearly they have no interest in the trust in elections or they would not be trying to push massive election rule changes when such a large number of people are convinced INCORRECTLY that the election was illegitimate.

That only drives them further into that conclusion.

Interesting statement from a close friend of KKK leader Robert Byrd. I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that the voting system was robust and void of the possibility cheating.

So which lie is it?

Whether you voted for him or not Trump never attacked voters that disagreed with him .... he did criticize the msm and political leaders but he never attacked the comman man and woman as a whole like the left is doing .

All of the Progs that have called for violence against Deplorables give credence to that comparison.
No, it does not.

I do not think you understand scope. If you think vitriolic calls to violence and the deaths of a few dozen equate to rounding people up by race by the millions and burning them alive are comparable then you are not thinking.
Bad:
GettyImages-1218413512.jpg

30xp-protests-timeline-pix1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

HORRIFIC:
holocaust-066.jpg

Continue to compare the tow and look like an idiot.

Forum List

Back