Biden the Uniter Says If You Oppose Democrats Voting Bill You Side with Confederate President Jefferson Davis

Cause punishment of Americans is his goal

No good deeds go unpunished?
Americans have sacrificed their sons and daughters in half-assed wars since the 60's and beg the Gov't to continue to use them like human latrines!
Cause this is what's been happening.
We get the fate that we deserve.

No good deeds go unpunished?
Americans have sacrificed their sons and daughters in half-assed wars since the 60's and beg the Gov't to continue to use them like human latrines!
Cause this is what's been happening.
We get the fate that we deserve.
Wow who’d of thunk you have no love of country

A wooden headed puppet
Like EmperorShitzHizPantz isn’t dumb. Someone has their hand shoved up his ass and making him talk. Probably Xi or Putin. Maybe they take turns!

Biden sounded like he was resurrecting the confederacy. He was quite out of his mind today. He referred to kumquat Harris as president and claimed to be arrested during the Civil rights marches.

They can say what they want because the puppets will dance to their string pulling. They ask no questions and don't research anything.

BWK considers the elimination of Voter-ID's to allow more legal voters to vote. :eusa_shhh:
First off, most people have never had a problem with ID. I know of none. With that said, what good is ID, when this is going on; Maddow Unearths Five Fake State Documents Declaring Trump Victory in 2020 Election When fake Republicans pose as electors forging documents changing my vote, what good is voter ID? Actually, why vote? The election would be decided before an election ever happens. Elections would have no meaning. What part of that do you not understand?

First off, most people have never had a problem with ID. I know of none. With that said, what good is ID, when this is going on; Maddow Unearths Five Fake State Documents Declaring Trump Victory in 2020 Election When fake Republicans pose as electors forging documents changing my vote, what good is voter ID? Actually, why vote? The election would be decided before an election ever happens. Elections would have no meaning. What part of that do you not understand?

No electors are changing anything. We've been through this before. Don't change the subject to the 2020 election. We are talking about the attempt for the commies to takeover the election and set the rules for all states which is unconstitutional. Disallowing states to clean up their voter roles, forcing states to mail out absentee ballots to all voters whether they want them or not, force states to allow voters to anonymously request absentee ballots online, force states to allow 10 days of absentee votes so when they're losing, they can pack the polls with their phony ballots, forcing states to allow same day registration on voting day so nobody has time to check them out, forcing all states into motor voting. These are just some of the things they want to do to make voting as easy to cheat as playing chess with a blind man.

No electors are changing anything. We've been through this before. Don't change the subject to the 2020 election. We are talking about the attempt for the commies to takeover the election and set the rules for all states which is unconstitutional. Disallowing states to clean up their voter roles, forcing states to mail out absentee ballots to all voters whether they want them or not, force states to allow voters to anonymously request absentee ballots online, force states to allow 10 days of absentee votes so when they're losing, they can pack the polls with their phony ballots, forcing states to allow same day registration on voting day so nobody has time to check them out, forcing all states into motor voting. These are just some of the things they want to do to make voting as easy to cheat as playing chess with a blind man.
I linked proof that it was going on. Problem was, they got caught. Do you have documented info to the contrary? Of course not. Dude, you're nothing but a liar and a waste of hot air.

What rules? I know of no rules other than free, fair, and safe rules for voting. Rules are useless with Republicans cheating in the way they attempted.

None of the rules you mention have anything to do with taking over elections. Those rules are for everyone.

You have no intelligent argument.

Forum List

Back