🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden to Putin: I’m looking into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul

NLT Once Told Fakehota: "You are an idiot and not even .5% native american."

lsd.jpg

Joe Biden's breakfast

You guys really believe that story?

Sure, why not?
Biden is a lifetime CFR and Tri-Lateral Commission member. He lies about everything. It's his job to fool you. He's only the VP just in case Obama goes wobbly with the mission.

The story does three things:

1. Makes you think he can stand up Mr Tough Guy Putin.
2. Makes you think he's a religious man.
3. Makes you think he's a proponent of Capitalism.

And as a bonus, plays on your hatred of George Bush.

This is a very well thought out and presented work of fiction. Just look at the comments, they're getting exactly what they wanted!

oh wow, that must of hurt his fweelings

we have a bunch of dangerous clowns running this country and is in charge OF PROTECTING us

we should all be afraid

do you ever get off your knees to this administration? are you being PAID for this crap?

Last edited:
The same guy that said the following: "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden

He should an internet page dedicated to his drunken blunders.

we have a bunch of dangerous clowns running this country and is in charge OF PROTECTING us

we should all be afraid

do you ever get off your knees to this administration? are you being PAID for this crap?

chicken_little_funny-t2.jpg

we should all be afraid

Yet no 9/11s, new wars, or cities under water.............we paid Cheney & his puppy money for eight years, though that was pocket change compared to what Cheney made off of Iraq.

Biden recalled visiting with Putin in 2011, when he was Prime Minister of Russia, sharing the story of what was likely a reference to former President George W. Bush's comments that he looked into Putin's eyes and "saw his soul":
To illustrate his emphasis on personality as a factor in foreign affairs, Biden recalled visiting Putin at the Kremlin in 2011: “I had an interpreter, and when he was showing me his office I said, ‘It’s amazing what capitalism will do, won’t it? A magnificent office!’ And he laughed. As I turned, I was this close to him.” Biden held his hand a few inches from his nose. “I said, ‘Mr. Prime Minister, I’m looking into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul.’ ”

“You said that?” I asked. It sounded like a movie line.

“Absolutely, positively,” Biden said, and continued, “And he looked back at me, and he smiled, and he said, ‘We understand one another.’ ” Biden sat back, and said, “This is who this guy is!”​
MORE: Joe Biden Once Looked At Putin And Said 'I Don't Think You Have A Soul'

The Evolution of Joe Biden - The New Yorker

Good for you, Joe! You were obviously correct.

One has no soul, one has no brain. What a combo!

we should all be afraid

Yet no 9/11s, new wars, or cities under water.............we paid Cheney & his puppy money for eight years, though that was pocket change compared to what Cheney made off of Iraq.

you have to be kidding
we have had a few practice terrorist runs, fort hood, Boston marathon and who know what they kept hidden from us, a hurricane you can't just snap your fingers and they blow in on cue...Our border is now being INVADED gawd know how many terrorist have come with this...SO LETS go back to BUSH

Biden recalled visiting with Putin in 2011, when he was Prime Minister of Russia, sharing the story of what was likely a reference to former President George W. Bush's comments that he looked into Putin's eyes and "saw his soul":
To illustrate his emphasis on personality as a factor in foreign affairs, Biden recalled visiting Putin at the Kremlin in 2011: “I had an interpreter, and when he was showing me his office I said, ‘It’s amazing what capitalism will do, won’t it? A magnificent office!’ And he laughed. As I turned, I was this close to him.” Biden held his hand a few inches from his nose. “I said, ‘Mr. Prime Minister, I’m looking into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul.’ ”

“Absolutely, positively,” Biden said, and continued, “And he looked back at me, and he smiled, and he said, ‘We understand one another.’ ” Biden sat back, and said, “This is who this guy is!”​

Bush said he SAW his soul, I'll buy what Biden says before the no brainer, GW Bush*.

*Andover, tutors, prep courses, and he gets 1205 on his SATs?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"SEOUL (Reuters) - President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have "more flexibility" to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.

Obama, during talks in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him "space" until after the November ballot, and Medvedev said he would relay the message to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin."

Obama told Putin via Medvedev that he would be flexible with missle defense. Hmmmm I wonder what kind of missle defense.

"SEOUL (Reuters) - President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have "more flexibility" to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.

Obama, during talks in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him "space" until after the November ballot, and Medvedev said he would relay the message to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin."

Obama told Putin via Medvedev that he would be flexible with missle defense. Hmmmm I wonder what kind of missle defense.

Obama will be more flexible....

obama-twerking-putin1.jpg

Last edited:

Bush said he SAW his soul, I'll buy what Biden says before the no brainer, GW Bush*.

*Andover, tutors, prep courses, and he gets 1205 on his SATs?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That has to be a big fucking deal right?

Forum List

Back