🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden to Putin: I’m looking into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul

"SEOUL (Reuters) - President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have "more flexibility" to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.

Obama, during talks in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him "space" until after the November ballot, and Medvedev said he would relay the message to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin."

Obama told Putin via Medvedev that he would be flexible with missle defense. Hmmmm I wonder what kind of missle defense.

Obama will be more flexible....

obama-twerking-putin1.jpg

oh darn oh darn oh darn:badgrin:

From Obama should not interfere with Putin, to Obama is Putin's slave, the ODS crowd are desparate. Bush let "Pooty Poot" & company have free reign for eight years, now a crisis flares up because Putin cannot control his minions in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Joe Biden Once Told Putin: 'I Don't Think You Have A Soul'

Do you really beleive that story???? that Biden told Putin that?

No way Jose! not even as a joke, I can bet anything it never happened....can you imagine?

No way Jose! not even as a joke, I can bet anything it never happened....can you imagine?

well as low class as this bunch is and none of them are real, LEADERS
I could almost see it...and they think is something to cheer
embarrassing

well as low class as this bunch is and none of them are real, LEADERS
I could almost see it...and they think is something to cheer
embarrassing

I agree.....but those words were never uttered, that "you don't have a soul" etc.... otherwise WW3 would be here. :eusa_silenced:

Obama or Liz Warren could have been on that plane. You think Putin pops off a missile without getting Obamas permission????

Has Biden met with Putin or he is standing there looking at himself in the mirror?

I don't disagree, but this administration always offers too little, too late. Maybe they should look into the eyes of the Muslim Brotherhood or the Hamas terrorists and get back to us on whether they noticed the evil there.

"...And then for this to evolve and then come to this historic moment, with the first black man ever elected to be President of the United States, and for Joe to be a major part of that, I thought was really almost a fairy tale."

What a racist. I can't believe someone would stoop so low as to literally deny the achievements of our fyrst African-American President happened because of President Obama's willpower, hope, and courage alone. He is what he is today because of his own efforts, not because some arrogant white manpig helped him along.

President Obama succeeded due to his own greatness, irrefutable logic, and sound planning for America's future. Pretending otherwise is merely a racist attempt at discrediting the greatest president this country has ever had.

Has Biden met with Putin or he is standing there looking at himself in the mirror?

I don't disagree, but this administration always offers too little, too late. Maybe they should look into the eyes of the Muslim Brotherhood or the Hamas terrorists and get back to us on whether they noticed the evil there.

Another Wrongpublican who worships Putin.

Nice try at diverting attention away from your cult hero, but no one's buying it.

"...And then for this to evolve and then come to this historic moment, with the first black man ever elected to be President of the United States, and for Joe to be a major part of that, I thought was really almost a fairy tale."

What a racist. I can't believe someone would stoop so low as to literally deny the achievements of our fyrst African-American President happened because of President Obama's willpower, hope, and courage alone. He is what he is today because of his own efforts, not because some arrogant white manpig helped him along.

President Obama succeeded due to his own greatness, irrefutable logic, and sound planning for America's future. Pretending otherwise is merely a racist attempt at discrediting the greatest president this country has ever had.

And the race-card is played yet again because loyal, gullible, ass-kissing, kool-aid drinking, shit-for-brains liberal O-bots like yourself are just too damn stupid to realize that Obama is corrupt, incompetent, a failure, a fraud, a liar, the worst president this country has ever had, and not too mention but he's a piece-of-shit as well.

:cuckoo: :lol:

Last edited:
Biden to Putin: I’m looking into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul

joe-biden-meant-say.jpg

Biden keeps on proving what an idiot he really is. :cuckoo:

Biden never said that, it's another Biden acid flashback.

We all know Putin consulted Obama to get permission to shoot down MYA 17

Are conservatives buying this? Also, I checked, only Bush's WORD he saw his soul. Bush sticks by his belief he saw the goodness in Putin.

bush always seemed to have a crush on manly leaders. Vicente Fox, saudi princes, vladimer putin. I think him and tony blair had a fling also.

Who knew Biden could come up with something so original ? :lol:
This is one of the most absurd threads I've seen, and I've seen some absurd threads. I don't know much about Putin's soul, but I know Biden's son has a contract in Ukraine gas

Forum List

Back