🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden To The Left Of Even Breyer, Sotomayor, & Kagan

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015

"President Joe Biden's administration backed Camp Constitution in the case."

This is how out of touch the Biden administration is with the American people.

Who cares? Maybe you ought to change you moniker from independentthinker to conservativebeliever?

On a positive note, challenges to Christianity's superstitious beliefs are becoming more and more frequent.

People have rights that should protect them against deliberate lies. Children especially have a right to not be bombarded with nonsense while they're still too young to renounce it as lies.

Who cares? Maybe you ought to change you moniker from independentthinker to conservativebeliever?
You, obviously.

download.jpg

What's that supposed to mean? Are you denying that the Biden administration was taking the side of this case where literally all of the liberal justices voted the other way? I didn't get this from Fox News or QAnon. Are you so far to the left you deny the truth that is right in front of your nose?

On a positive note, challenges to Christianity's superstitious beliefs are becoming more and more frequent.

People have rights that should protect them against deliberate lies. Children especially have a right to not be bombarded with nonsense while they're still too young to renounce it as lies.
So the left's solution to that is to indoctrinate young children to THEIR truth and establish disinformation panels to squash the free speech rights of anyone who dares not to go along with the Borg collective because everything else but THEIR truth is nothing but disinformation and lies.

What's that supposed to mean? Are you denying that the Biden administration was taking the side of this case where literally all of the liberal justices voted the other way? I didn't get this from Fox News or QAnon. Are you so far to the left you deny the truth that is right in front of your nose?
Those who are too far to the left are anarchists, I worked in law enforcement for 32 years. Anarchists meet with the far right at the idiot fringe.

Those who are too far to the left are anarchists, I worked in law enforcement for 32 years. Anarchists meet with the far right at the idiot fringe.
While I agree with that I don't understand what that has to do with our exchange.

Forum List

Back