Biden took no questions today. Had another event he had to go to. Translation: I need a teleprompter to answer questions pre given already.

I’m loving this. :lol:

You freaks are twisting yourselves into pretzels over Biden. NEWSFLASH: no one cares! This election is about the utter catastrophe of the Trump presidency.

That’s it.
So, you really don't care if the person you push to replace him is even more of a catastrophe?
Impossible. Even if he’s a horrible president he’ll respect democracy and the constitution.

Trumps campaign team will start making attacks that point this out, it's going to resonate. It has no choice but to resonate with voters when Trump is out and about, answering questions while his opponent is nowhere to be found.
Hillary found that out to her chagrin. She was so certain of victory and so contemptuous of the voters that she didn't even bother to campaign seriously. It doesn't seem that Biden learned from that mistake.
Hillary got the most votes. Wake up and face reality. There is a pandemic in this country whereby thousands are getting sick daily while others die. Biden is following CDC guidelines and trump is holding events that is spreading infection.
She was a shoe-in with 90%+ chance of victory. TRUMP! had no path to the White House, remember all that? She certainly believed it and ran possibly the worst campaign in US history by a major candidate, and it seems that Biden is following her recipe. Probably not a good idea.

You freaks are twisting yourselves into pretzels over Biden. NEWSFLASH: no one cares! This election is about the utter catastrophe of the Trump presidency.

That’s it.
So, you really don't care if the person you push to replace him is even more of a catastrophe?
Impossible. Even if he’s a horrible president he’ll respect democracy and the constitution.
Of which country?

That’s it.
To bad we never had any of that catastrophe during 0bamas 8 years cause I hated being without a job especially not knowing what a food stamp looked like.

Forum List

Back