Biden Uses Juneteenth to Push His Federal Takeover of Elections and the Suburbs

Those Democrats are now Republicans now.

Not.
Oh?
Actually it looks like fascist rightist extremists are the ones inacting laws to censor and silence other views.
Yeah, damn those RIGHT WING so c ial media owners censoring Marxist, Sovialist, liberal left wing extremists....

Bwuhahaha....what an ignorant, projecting moron. Obviously there is no IQ, Ethics, or truthfulness test required before becoming a Mod.

:p
He's probably referring to Conservatives wanting to stop teaching children about Critical Race Theory.

I will gladly own that one.

And it's not censorship. It's simply the little people trying to get the authoritarians in charge to change their racist ways and quit teaching our children to hate each other based upon the way they were born, using democracy.
You think critical race theory teaches children to hate eachother?! How does it do that?
it teaches for them to hater one another.
How does it do that? Can you give some examples?
Check out the videos and articles of the black parents destroying CRT, debunking and dismantling the Marxist theology intended to divide and instill hate.
Why? Are you not able to present an argument yourself?
I have. You ignored it. So I thought getting the opinion of a black parent how CTR is a POS would be enlightening.
I haven’t ignored anything you’ve said. The parent didn’t say one thing about how CTR teaches anything. The video was useless. Do you just hear people say things on the internet and just accept their narratives without learning the actual details yourself? Have you even looked at the actual curriculum of CRT? Want to try again?
You're a liar. One black parent burning down CRT has gone viral....
What did I lie about? Back up your claim. What was my lie?

No matter how you slice it, this is grotesque patronization of Negroes.

Depending on your preferences, slavery either ended in January1863 with the signing of the Proclamation, or when the 13th Amendment was ratified. Juneteenth is nothing more than the day when some "enslaved persons" in Texas found out about the Emancipation Proclamation. No doubt it made them happy, but its relevance to anyone living today is non-existent.
Sounds like some Shitty Texas slave owners refused to accept they were on the wrong side of history. The right has been making the same mistake over and over and over again acting like they have lost something if a black man gets the same thing they have.
They were Democrats.
They were what democrats were in 1865 not 2021. When you people decided that every last vestige of the confederacy and Jim Crow needed to be protected you inherited their legacy.

Voter integrity and controls are not Jim Crow. Show us where 2021 Republicans are mandating literacy tests? What is most insulting on that front is Democrats pushing the fallacy that Blacks are incapable of getting State-issued ID cards or using one of the many modern-day conveniences to register or request a ballot to vote by mail.
You think that's all I'm talking about? The only group of people in America that thinks the monuments of the confederacy deserve a place of honor in our public spaces must see something there they admire.

Not.
Oh?
Actually it looks like fascist rightist extremists are the ones inacting laws to censor and silence other views.
Yeah, damn those RIGHT WING so c ial media owners censoring Marxist, Sovialist, liberal left wing extremists....

Bwuhahaha....what an ignorant, projecting moron. Obviously there is no IQ, Ethics, or truthfulness test required before becoming a Mod.

He's probably referring to Conservatives wanting to stop teaching children about Critical Race Theory.

And it's not censorship. It's simply the little people trying to get the authoritarians in charge to change their racist ways and quit teaching our children to hate each other based upon the way they were born, using democracy.
You think critical race theory teaches children to hate eachother?! How does it do that?
Check out the videos and articles of the black parents destroying CRT, debunking and dismantling the Marxist theology intended to divide and instill hate.
I have. You ignored it. So I thought getting the opinion of a black parent how CTR is a POS would be enlightening.
I haven’t ignored anything you’ve said. The parent didn’t say one thing about how CTR teaches anything. The video was useless. Do you just hear people say things on the internet and just accept their narratives without learning the actual details yourself? Have you even looked at the actual curriculum of CRT? Want to try again?
You are simply acting ignorant. Acting, because you know better.

"Please explain CRT to me," LOL.

The fundamental tenets of CRT include that racism is systemic, White supremacy is ingrained in society, White people are privileged, and Black people are oppressed.

Obviously, this teaches our children to treat people differently based upon their race, as opposed to their character. It's completely racist teaching, duh. That's why it has "race" in its title.

How about you tell us why teaching this to children is a good idea.

The exact opposite approach is needed. Our children need to be taught that they can all achieve their full potential by being nice to others, working hard, and treating everyone equally.

A good start would be removing race and ethnicity from every federal, state, and local government form, and every college application.
I’m undecided whether I support it or not. I’m still learning about what it is. I’ve heard some things I like and other things I don’t like. More so I've heard a slew of ignorant and dishonest rhetoric around what it is from the partisan media and their parrots.

You have repeated some of the generalized attacking talking points but have still not pointed to anything specific in the curriculum which is trying to make children hate each other. Want to try again?
> I’m undecided whether I support it or not.

You continue to pretend to be ignorant.

>You have repeated some of the generalized attacking talking points

I did not list "talking points" or generalizations, I listed fundamental tenets which are part of every version of CRT. If you want details, you need to do some reading. I am not here to educate you. You asked how does it teach impressionable children to hate people they would otherwise love, and I explained it.

Have a nice day.

Not.
Oh?

Learn to read, liar. I spelled it out.

Not.
Oh?

The fundamental tenets of CRT include that racism is systemic, White supremacy is ingrained in society, White people are privileged, and Black people are oppressed.

Obviously, this teaches our children to treat people differently based upon their race, as opposed to their character. It's completely racist teaching, duh. That's why it has "race" in its title.

The exact opposite approach is needed. Our children need to be taught that they can all achieve their full potential by being nice to others, working hard, and treating everyone equally.

A good start would be removing race and ethnicity from every federal, state, and local government form, and every college application.
I’m undecided whether I support it or not. I’m still learning about what it is. I’ve heard some things I like and other things I don’t like. More so I've heard a slew of ignorant and dishonest rhetoric around what it is from the partisan media and their parrots.

You have repeated some of the generalized attacking talking points but have still not pointed to anything specific in the curriculum which is trying to make children hate each other. Want to try again?

I did not list "talking points" or generalizations, I listed fundamental tenets which are part of every version of CRT. If you want details, you need to do some reading. I am not here to educate you. You asked how does it teach impressionable children to hate people they would otherwise love, and I explained it.

Have a nice day.
I’m not pretending to be ignorant, I’m asking questions to learn about a subject I don’t know much about and seeing if people like you who are making claims actually know what they are talking about. So far it doesn’t appear like you do.

Where are you getting the “fundamental tenants” from? If you site the actual curriculum then I might take your observations more seriously. A video of a guy saying what he thinks it’s about isn’t convincing of anything.

Now I see a link to a wiki page about CRT… what’s your point? Stop being general and get specific.

Not.
Oh?

Learn to read, liar. I spelled it out.
I don’t see where you spelled out my “lie”. Can you be more clear?

Depending on your preferences, slavery either ended in January1863 with the signing of the Proclamation, or when the 13th Amendment was ratified. Juneteenth is nothing more than the day when some "enslaved persons" in Texas found out about the Emancipation Proclamation. No doubt it made them happy, but its relevance to anyone living today is non-existent.
Sounds like some Shitty Texas slave owners refused to accept they were on the wrong side of history. The right has been making the same mistake over and over and over again acting like they have lost something if a black man gets the same thing they have.
They were Democrats.
They were what democrats were in 1865 not 2021. When you people decided that every last vestige of the confederacy and Jim Crow needed to be protected you inherited their legacy.

Voter integrity and controls are not Jim Crow. Show us where 2021 Republicans are mandating literacy tests? What is most insulting on that front is Democrats pushing the fallacy that Blacks are incapable of getting State-issued ID cards or using one of the many modern-day conveniences to register or request a ballot to vote by mail.
You think that's all I'm talking about? The only group of people in America that thinks the monuments of the confederacy deserve a place of honor in our public spaces must see something there they admire.
Bullshit… it’s not just the confederate statues being taken down. Christopher Columbus statue in Baltimore was torn and dumped into the harbor. Abraham Lincoln was torn down in San Francisco. If you people even think an historical figure thought differently than you do today, their statue is a target.

Not.
Oh?

Have a nice day.
I’m not pretending to be ignorant, I’m asking questions to learn about a subject I don’t know much about and seeing if people like you who are making claims actually know what they are talking about. So far it doesn’t appear like you do.

Where are you getting the “fundamental tenants” from? If you site the actual curriculum then I might take your observations more seriously. A video of a guy saying what he thinks it’s about isn’t convincing of anything.

Now I see a link to a wiki page about CRT… what’s your point? Stop being general and get specific.
I asked you questions. How do you disagree with questions?! Come on Jimmy, step it up and actually engage for once.

They were Democrats.

Bullshit… it’s not just the confederate statues being taken down. Christopher Columbus statue in Baltimore was torn and dumped into the harbor. Abraham Lincoln was torn down in San Francisco. If you people even think an historical figure thought differently than you do today, their statue is a target.
“Think differently”?! Is that the GOPC way of saying “Racist”??

Soon you white leftist morons will have the ghetto brought to you

Plan on loud music 24/7 and having your house broken into a lot

Not.
Oh?

Have a nice day.

I asked you questions. How do you disagree with questions?! Come on Jimmy, step it up and actually engage for once.
Weak Jim… very weak

They were Democrats.

Serious question: Why do you care? The fight over confederate memorials had open white supremacists as the most vocal defenders of keeping them in place. Why would you choose their side if you don't at least sympathize with them?

...but just declared SLAVERY CONTINUES to take a toll in the US.....

So is slavery over in the US or not?

If NOT, did Biden just create a holiday celebrating on-going slavery?

Which is it, Joe?

This ought to make it awkward in red states that refuse to teach critical race theory. Celebrating a holiday marking the end of something they refuse to teach about.
Critical Race Throry is Marxist theology Sovialist Democrats snuck into school to indoctrinate our kids into hating their country and each other.

BTW, slavery ended over 100 years ago.

You don't know any slaves.
You don't know anyone whose parents or grandparents or great grandparents were slaves, so give that BS a rest.

It is not. You are nothing but a lying weasel. Apparently you are afraid of hearing different views. This country has done many things that were not so great. There is no harm in being aware of that. A country that ignores the mistakes it has made is doomed to repeat them.
I taught about slavery in my history classes, but I did not need CRT to make the students understand the concept.

Dimm's act like Black History has never been taught!
I took 2 sections of it at Rutgers in the early 70's my freshman year.

They were Democrats.

Serious question: Why do you care? The fight over confederate memorials had open white supremacists as the most vocal defenders of keeping them in place. Why would you choose their side if you don't at least sympathize with them?

I appreciate the serious question. I am all for removal of any statue that offends a group of people provided they work the proper process. I have no use for confederate statues or flags and support their removal by local governments. My concern is that if people are given license to defame or destroy any public statue without process, it introduces a slippery slope to have people destroy any statue without repercussion. That cuts both ways. Someone may not like a JFK, RFK, or MLK statue because of their confirmed womanizing. Or, how about statues of those Democrats who fought vehemently most of their careers prohibiting civil rights? Siting people removing any statue on their own determination without approval, it could be used as a defense and justification.

They were Democrats.

I appreciate the serious question. I am all for removal of any statue that offends a group of people provided they work the proper process. I have no use for confederate statues or flags and support their removal by local governments. My concern is that if people are given license to defame or destroy any public statue without process, it introduces a slippery slope to have people destroy any statue without repercussion. That cuts both ways. Someone may not like a JFK, RFK, or MLK statue because of their confirmed womanizing. Or, how about statues of those Democrats who fought vehemently most of their careers prohibiting civil rights? Siting people removing any statue on their own determination without approval, it could be used as a defense and justification.
It's no accident that many ancient statues have been found in the water where they were thrown. It does not matter who a statue represents, sooner of later their memorial statue loses all relevant meaning.

some one

Not.
Oh?

>How does it do that? Can you give some examples?

View attachment 503578

This guy gets it...

some one tel lthat fat pig in the picture what the black man on video said. girls eating too many twinkies lol

Last edited:
some one

Not.
Oh?

View attachment 503578

This guy gets it...

some one tel lthat fat pig in the picture what the black man on video said. girls eating to many twinkies lol
Do you know the difference in the words to, too, and two?

Try this post again in English this time.

some one

Not.
Oh?

View attachment 503578

This guy gets it...

some one tel lthat fat pig in the picture what the black man on video said. girls eating to many twinkies lol

stfu

some one

Not.
Oh?

View attachment 503578

This guy gets it...

stfu
You need to STFU until you learn the language and how to proofread your posts. That GED isn't cutting it, sir!

BTW, your forgot to fix your typo.

some one

Not.
Oh?

View attachment 503578

This guy gets it...

stfu
You need to STFU until you learn the language and how to proofread your posts. That GED isn't cutting it, sir!

BTW, your forgot to fix your typo.
i'm a woman / have some respect for ladies. teacher troll and it is fixed on the original post. typcal bully.

Forum List

Back