Biden visits Maui and tells them he knows how they feel cuz his house burned down.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Thread up. :)

More votes than anyone in the history of this planet. Sounds legit.... :laughing0301:

Classic signs of a room temperature IQ and a 2" flaccid dick.

7wi648.jpg

Too bad Trump doesn't dredge up his history. It would be how heartless airlines refused to fly a critically ill child across the country for medical care. So Trump sent his own airliner to save the child's life.

Biden should have them to keep the forest floors clean.

Trump tries to blame California wildfires on state ignoring ...

View attachment 817811
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics
Aug 21, 2020 — "I said you've got to clean your floors you've got to clean your forests. They've many, many years of leaves and broken trees.
the fires in the west were and are due to mismanagement of the forests by those western states. I don't know about the Hawaii fire, but it was made worse by state officials refusing to release water to battle the blaze.

the fires in the west were and are due to mismanagement of the forests by those western states.
Sure.....................
When people can "manage" lightning and arson, get back to everyone.
I don't know about the Hawaii fire, but it was made worse by state officials refusing to release water to battle the blaze.
"Refusing to release water"?
Is THAT what Alex told you?

Problem is, he only had a minor fire in the kitchen.

Of course, he has repeated this lie numerous times over the years.

I hope they feel better now.

What Joe meant to say is that he burned down the entire nation into smoldering ruins.

Problem is, he only had a minor fire in the kitchen.

Of course, he has repeated this lie numerous times over the years.

I hope they feel better now.

I have never had that problem with a fire. I think we all should set our houses a fire so we can feel Joe's pain..,,

Sure.....................
When people can "manage" lightning and arson, get back to everyone.

"Refusing to release water"?
Is THAT what Alex told you?
You have let the frizzled haired environmental freaks take over that part of your party. It's like you want people to suffer. From my understanding the native residents are not enamored with the white people living there anyway. We can build infrastructure to protect us against nature without destroying the nature.

You have let the frizzled haired environmental freaks take over that part of your party. It's like you want people to suffer. From my understanding the native residents are not enamored with the white people living there anyway. We can build infrastructure to protect us against nature without destroying the nature.
That's what teabaggers want to do, destroy nature.

That's what teabaggers want to do, destroy nature.
I think that every day. Of course not. Many of the people who have homes and ways of living are Progs. And they are living in areas as Jane Fonda's sitting in a North Viet Nam Cong tank. Suffer for the cause.

Biden should have them to keep the forest floors clean.

Trump tries to blame California wildfires on state ignoring ...

View attachment 817811
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics
Aug 21, 2020 — "I said you've got to clean your floors you've got to clean your forests. They've many, many years of leaves and broken trees.
Yes, if you don't clear the under brush fires are worse. But I guess a dumb loon as yourself. Doesn't know that.

Forum List

Back