Biden visits Maui and tells them he knows how they feel cuz his house burned down.

You are comic relief, but still to do it properly you should have some idea of what is happening in the way of current events.
Sure Q-NUT.
"The "gubmint" shut off the all the water to kill all the teabaggers living in Maui"
I'm sure George Soros was behind it.

Go to like 4:25. Some weird stuff is going on with zoning and not developing historical buildings that were all coincidentally burned down in the fire, clering the way for the government to rezone.

THE LAWS WERE CHANGED BY EXECUTIVE ORDER 1 MONTH AGO.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I am really beginning to suspect arson. There is more evidence every day.

Some fuckery was afoot in this mess.

Interesting how this wildfire ends up being PERFECT for the government and developers looking to buy that land.

Weird how that all worked out.

3 simultaneous fires. No sirens, no water. This one town was the last of the Native Mauians hold outs to Black Rock.

Hmmmmmmmmm

1692716021228.png

Biden should have them to keep the forest floors clean.

Trump tries to blame California wildfires on state ignoring ...

View attachment 817811
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics
Aug 21, 2020 — "I said you've got to clean your floors you've got to clean your forests. They've many, many years of leaves and broken trees.
If you can defend Biden's comments in the face of those parents who have dead and missing CHILDREN ( in part because they were sent home from school to fend for themselves during disastrous circimstances ) then you might be the same type of garbage as Biden. There is no freaking comparison that makes this any less indecent.

The guy in charge of the siren, the guy in charge of water, and t he police chief should all Be indicted for hundreds of counts of manslaughter

Meh, fuck Maui.

Let’s worry about UKRAINE!

Fuck Niger

Let’s worry about Ukraine because CNN and MSNBC told us to!!

Biden lied selling the deaths of his own family out to capture your empathy and votes.

Biden peddles his son out to achieve family wealth and power.

Biden demonstrates that he believes he has a right to fondle children he's just met.

Questions for leftists.

1. What would you say of Biden's character?

2. Are you surprised Hunter is an out of control pervert and drug addict?

3. Are you surprised Biden's children have required rehabilition?

4. Are you surprised Biden lied about this fire?

Problem is, he only had a minor fire in the kitchen.

Of course, he has repeated this lie numerous times over the years.

I hope they feel better now.

Lying Joe Biden showing Hawaii residents what an uncaring idiot he is.

I did see video a resident of Lahaina took with his phone of an arcing power line catching grass on fire.

I really hope it was the grid and not arson

Problem is, he only had a minor fire in the kitchen.

Of course, he has repeated this lie numerous times over the years.

I hope they feel better now.

When he visited Florida in 2022 after Hurricane Ian, Biden said that he "lost an awful lot" of his house during the kitchen fire...

In November 2021, he said, speaking about his bipartisan infrastructure plan, "Without this bridge, as I said earlier, it’s a 10-mile detour just to get to the other side. And I know, having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing — that having a significant portion of it burn, I can tell: 10 minutes makes a hell of a difference."

Too bad Trump doesn't dredge up his history. It would be how heartless airlines refused to fly a critically ill child across the country for medical care. So Trump sent his own airliner to save the child's life.
He must have felt some guilt after he stopped paying the health ins. premiums for his ill 5 yr old nephew after the kid's father died.

But then again, probably not.

He must have felt some guilt after he stopped paying the health ins. premiums for his ill 5 yr old nephew after the kid's father died.

But then again, probably not.
It's always wise to look beyond democrats because they always lie.

Donald Trump was sued by his nephew's family and continuing to pay for the insurance was undue influence.

Moral of the story... don't sue the guy paying the bills.

the fires in the west were and are due to mismanagement of the forests by those western states. I don't know about the Hawaii fire, but it was made worse by state officials refusing to release water to battle the blaze.
That part of Maui not only lost it's electricity, it lost its water supply due to lack of electricity.

Maui thanks the climate alarmists for their problem.

Halfwit Joe almost lost a cat in a minor kitchen fire 15 years ago, so he knows what these people are going thru.

Forum List

Back