Biden visits Maui and tells them he knows how they feel cuz his house burned down.

It does not matter at this point

Everyone including biden voters know he’s damn fool

But libs are stuck with him no matter how much he embarrasses them
free ride is what he has. You know, that whole no one is above the law except demofks.

That part of Maui not only lost it's electricity, it lost its water supply due to lack of electricity.

Maui thanks the climate alarmists for their problem.

The reports say that the director of emergency management, who had no real qualifications, refused to release water from farms for reasons of "water equity."...

He killed people and destroyed homes for a woke agenda. He has resigned.

The reports say that the director of emergency management, who had no real qualifications, refused to release water from farms for reasons of "water equity."...

He killed people and destroyed homes for a woke agenda. He has resigned.

hopefully the state is sued. Stop this nonsense at some point before more innocence is removed.

ded8c30062e813067939cc110d14d033e6560cddb38257df1fbebc11aaf4f3ed.jpg

Problem is, he only had a minor fire in the kitchen.

Of course, he has repeated this lie numerous times over the years.

I hope they feel better now.

My god that lying sonofabitch is a disgrace to this country. A complete dufus potatohead.

Somebody would have had to be a real moron to have voted for him and bigger dipshit to ignore the fact he stole the 2020 election.

Biden should have them to keep the forest floors clean.

Trump tries to blame California wildfires on state ignoring ...

View attachment 817811
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics
Aug 21, 2020 — "I said you've got to clean your floors you've got to clean your forests. They've many, many years of leaves and broken trees.

Ever notice your kind are consistently unable to defend your own, but can't shut up and exclaim "but but but, WAT"?

Biden had a minor kitchen fire and it almost burned up his wife, cat, and shitty Corvette.

My question is: Was his garage so full of Top Secret documents he had to park his shitty Corvette in the kitchen?

Problem is, he only had a minor fire in the kitchen.

Of course, he has repeated this lie numerous times over the years.

I hope they feel better now.

Joe "Uncle RICO" Biden is the biggest white trash piece of shit in the country.

Check this video out, looks like a flame thrower in the distance and the camera guy points at it.

The guy on Tic Tok says it best at the 7:00 minute mark. holy crappola.

Funny thing, Øbama was a complete narcissist, Biden is, as you say, yet we kept hearing how Trump was like that from the loons.
If you get all the narcissists out of government, you’re left with the Deep State! People who kept their heads down and just did their jobs without saying “look at me”, like your typical narcissist. SCARY!!!

WTF?

How Fracking Has Contaminated Drinking Water​

1692950635357.png
Consumer Reports
https://www.consumerreports.org › water-contamination

Dec 3, 2020 — According to a report published by the nonprofit environmental organization Earthworks (PDF), fracking produced 19 billion gallons of wastewater ...

Fracking Threatens California's Wildlife​

1692950683337.png
Center for Biological Diversity
https://www.biologicaldiversity.org › campaigns › wil...

Equipment used to withdraw water for fracking activity has been implicated in the introduction of invasive species into creeks and rivers, causing fish kills.

Forum List

Back