Biden Voters Are Going to Create a Super Spreader Event

Every one of trump's photo op rallies has been a spreader event.

And you all whined about it incessantly.

Whined about the no masking wearing non-social distancing crap as compared to the Biden drive-in style events, mask wearing and social distancing circles so much so that wingnuts were saying nobody wanted to see Biden live because they weren't crowded?

It's literally not the same thing. Should people go? I'm not so worried about the event itself it's the getting there that would concern me.
I remember those....................all those cars burning fossil fuels listening to Pedo Joe tell them how he was gonna end fossil fuels.

Biden received more votes than any president in history, crushing Obamas numbers. In fact, making a mockery of Obamas numbers. I think he even received more of the black vote than Obama did.

Nothing is going to stop these many millions from going to his inauguration. The Harris/Biden administration will go down as the greatest in U.S history.

I believe in people taking responsibility for their own actions. That's the way it's supposed to be in an allegedly free society.

What are your thoughts on stop signs?

What are your thoughts on pineapple on pizza?

I'm OK with it, just as long as it's rings and not chunks.

Stop Signs are the epitome of laws being put in place because people don't take responsibility, same with seat belts, public sanitation laws and penalties for not paying taxes.

Wearing a mask though not only benefits yourself but the real reason is so that you don't cause injury to others.

I believe in people taking responsibility for their own actions. That's the way it's supposed to be in an allegedly free society.

Stop Signs are the epitome of laws being put in place because people don't take responsibility, same with seat belts, public sanitation laws and penalties for not paying taxes.

Wearing a mask though not only benefits yourself but the real reason is so that you don't cause injury to others.
Time to get rid of swimming pools...

And people have died unnecessarily.
I bet if someone told you five years ago that a pandemic would hit this country and over 330,000 would be dead in less than a year, you'd tell them they were crazy.

We've had massive lockdowns in Canada. We are a much sparser nation than America with one tenth your population and we have over 15,000 deaths and an economy that was horse and buggy even before the pandemic.

If Canada had the U.S density and population, we'd probably be at 600k dead ourselves.

All thanks to our good Communist pals across the ocean that nobody wants to criticize.

I wonder how much media criticism there will be over this.

Does he give a rat's ass? NO.
At least Biden has asked people to stay away from his inaugural event.

I see the 'but Trump' Biden excuse making has already begun. :auiqs.jpg:

Whined about the no masking wearing non-social distancing crap as compared to the Biden drive-in style events, mask wearing and social distancing circles so much so that wingnuts were saying nobody wanted to see Biden live because they weren't crowded?

It's literally not the same thing. Should people go? I'm not so worried about the event itself it's the getting there that would concern me.
I remember those....................all those cars burning fossil fuels listening to Pedo Joe tell them how he was gonna end fossil fuels.

It's Different if Democrats burn fossil fuels for Joe.

Time to get rid of swimming pools...

If that's what you want to do.

Biden received more votes than any president in history, crushing Obamas numbers. In fact, making a mockery of Obamas numbers. I think he even received more of the black vote than Obama did.

Nothing is going to stop these many millions from going to his inauguration. The Harris/Biden administration will go down as the greatest in U.S history.
the pedophile/home wrecking whore party....and you asshole demonRATs support this....you are all just as sick

And people have died unnecessarily.
I bet if someone told you five years ago that a pandemic would hit this country and over 330,000 would be dead in less than a year, you'd tell them they were crazy.
So you admit nobody could see this coming.
Trump admitted to Woodward, in an interview, that he knew the virus was coming, was deadly and he did nothing to warn us about it because he didn't want to "panic" the American people.
A bad decision since we needed that info to help prepare for the onslaught of the virus. Instead, he blamed Democrats for a "hoax", his favorite word when he fucks up, and sat with his finger in his nose for 2 months while the virus strengthened. C'mon man!

Biden supporters were swapping spit in BLM plaza the night of the election in mass. Selective memory you have there.

It's Different if Democrats burn fossil fuels for Joe.
Not at all except in your circle

It was historical after all...the first dementia laden pedo President. Even better than the first black President don’t you know...

Forum List

Back