Biden Voters Are Going to Create a Super Spreader Event

I think if Joe didn't want anybody there he could do a lot to facilitate that outcome. He doesn't care.
He's issuing 1,000 tickets (one for each Congress critter and one guest) instead of the customary 200,000. He has told his supporters not to come. What else do you think he can do?

What can joe biden do?

Apologize for attempting to steal the election, leave public life in shame, and join a monastery to live out his life in contemplation of his crimes against this country...true, his Chinese masters won't be happy...but I am not concerned with their happiness...
I do blame those who voted for Trump which has resulted in his attempt to steal our election.
All Biden did was to run for election and nothing more. There were no crimes against our country
by Biden other than those false accusations made by trump that chu all swallowed.

How many people could possibly show up? Hardly anyone honestly voted for the old pervert. I think Biden is just trying to create an excuse for when nobody shows up. It would be really embarrassing if more Trump people showed up for his re inauguration than the disinterested cheaters that make up the Biden bunch. Cheatin' Joe gotta go.

Photo ops do not win elections. Voters win elections and that is exactly what has happened here as has been proven time and again. If you can't see it, then you are as mentally challenged as your grifter.

How many people could possibly show up? Hardly anyone honestly voted for the old pervert. I think Biden is just trying to create an excuse for when nobody shows up. It would be really embarrassing if more Trump people showed up for his re inauguration than the disinterested cheaters that make up the Biden bunch. Cheatin' Joe gotta go.

Photo ops do not win elections. Voters win elections and that is exactly what has happened here as has been proven time and again. If you can't see it, then you are as mentally challenged as your grifter.
Biden knows most of his voters don't exist so I'm sure he will downplay photo ops. They've already proved enough fraud to change the election outcome. I'm just waiting for the hammer to come down. After that we can lock up the felonious fraudsters. People like those don't belong walking freely among us. And after Biden retreats back into his basement, then we need to investigate his families racketeering. And lets not forget the ones that contributed to all the cover ups like the FBI-DOJ, the MSM, the education cartel and big tech. As long as we have all these people contaminating our government, it will never represent the people.

Biden knows most of his voters don't exist so I'm sure he will downplay photo ops. They've already proved enough fraud to change the election outcome. I'm just waiting for the hammer to come down. After that we can lock up the felonious fraudsters. People like those don't belong walking freely among us. And after Biden retreats back into his basement, then we need to investigate his families racketeering. And lets not forget the ones that contributed to all the cover ups like the FBI-DOJ, the MSM, the education cartel and big tech. As long as we have all these people contaminating our government, it will never represent the people.

Forum List

Back