biden wants another 800 million for ukraine

November can't come soon enough.

Hey Tater, how about getting the EU to send what they have been holding back first.

something is wrong here

Little did Biden know when he tried to Extort Ukraine into firing the prosecutor investigating Pelosi, Kerry, Romney, and his son, that it was going to cost The US Billions in bribes for Ukraine to keep their mouths shut.

biden wants another 800 million for ukraine​

something is wrong here

Yeah? And I want to be hung like a racehorse! The something wrong here is that fossilized bozo infesting the White House with five pounds of dead skin flakes every day.

10Oercent.jpg

Killing people makes democrats happy.

Every time someone dies a climate change demon gets their wings.

The more dead Russians, the better
They don’t like it, they can go home

Biden is like Oprah saying "you get a million and you get a million. Everyone gets a million".

I wonder how much money he has given to foreign nations since he took office. Seems like everytime I turn around he is sligning billions to other countries.

Patriotic Republican Ronald Regan outspends USSR and it falls under the burden. Joe Biden outspends Russia and Republicans fall under the patriotic burden.

Interesting watching USMB Republicans flock to protect Putin

Interesting watching USMB Republicans flock to protect Putin

Naw, this ain't got nothin to do with pooty. This is about the global order keeping the ukraine laundromat going. It aint working though. One other thing, it sure is nice to see the libs donning their war party hats once again as they wax sanctimonious about how peaceful they are.

Naw, this ain't got nothin to do with pooty. This is about the global order keeping the ukraine laundromat going. It aint working though. One other thing, it sure is nice to see the libs donning their war party hats once again as they wax sanctimonious about how peaceful they are.

One more thing great about our President

Unlike Republicans who demand boots on the ground, Biden has avoided sending troops and is instead sending military and humanitarian aid

Forum List

Back