🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden-Warren for 2020

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Yes I hate the Ds that much. I do want them to become a shrinking regional party. So, who else would you like to see in the D clown car for 2020?

Sorry, i'm not buying this illusion of choice cloaked in the guise of 'party' Will, they all work for the same people.

~S~

Sorry, i'm not buying this illusion of choice cloaked in the guise of 'party' Will, they all work for the same people.

~S~

I would have said you might be right before Trump .
Trump works for Trump and no one else.
Oh, and maybe his kids...but he'll throw them under the bus if it comes to that.

Princess Ticklefeather plus Uncle Joe ...

yes ....that sounds good....the DemonRats might have a winner couple there! :wink_2: :10:

Yes I hate the Ds that much. I do want them to become a shrinking regional party. So, who else would you like to see in the D clown car for 2020?

Grow up.
The problem isn't the Democrats.
Trump's been running things for the last two years.
You should be dancing in the street with all this "winning" instead of acting like a little cryin' girl...like a Trump.

For what it's worth, I think you're ignorant to think that Biden and Warren will be the nominees.
If anything, you should review the prognosticators for 2008 and 2016. Early predictions were waaaay off.

Ya mean the ones claiming it would be Bush for the Republicans?

yes ....that sounds good....the DemonRats might have a winner couple there! :wink_2: :10:

So kind of you to come on here and share your racist views with us.
You're Trump's kind of girl, picking up on nicknames...so childish.

Ya mean the ones claiming it would be Bush for the Republicans?

2008 it was supposed to be a shoo-in for Hillary.
2016 it was supposed to be a shoo-in for Hillary.
I don't even think Biden will run.
And I sure as hell hope Hillary doesn't either.

Biden is an unamiable dunce.
Warren is already about 5 levels above her competence.
There are about 20 left wing wacko Democrats who will run for president.

It's going to be a real freak show.

Let's pick two random people from the phone book for 2020! Phone book....is there such a thing any more?

Biden is an unamiable dunce.
Warren is already about 5 levels above her competence.
There are about 20 left wing wacko Democrats who will run for president.

It's going to be a real freak show.
This said by a right wing partisan...

Oh...

Biden and Beto IMO would be good...heck even Mickey mouse can smash the orange ****.

The one way to energize the Ds enough to not frighten independents away is if Trump coordinates private funding of the wall and only one or none leftist justices die or retire.

Pocahontas was wrong about the euros and died in captivity in Britain for it. King Philip was right about them.

Forum List

Back