Biden weaponizing Feds again. Sending Treasury Dept after DeSantis over flights to Martha’s Vinyard.

I don't know, many angry prog-libs think nothing of starting a scene or a fight over nothing. But they are like wolves, they like to operate in packs, get the advantage and attack.

We shall see in just 20 some days.
I stand alone, and I will lay a motherfucker slap out. Click! Night night, termite. All my friends know. Some of them have knockout records, too. I also know how to yoke out, distend arms, rip pectoral muscles loose, box ears. I've forgotten how to hurt or incapacitate human beings more than most people ever have known and I'm older and weaker. I'm no John Wick, but I got tricks.

I don't know, many angry prog-libs think nothing of starting a scene or a fight over nothing. But they are like wolves, they like to operate in packs, get the advantage and attack.

We shall see in just 20 some days.
Let them start that fight with me. :hyper:

The 1st one to try gets laid the fuck out. Clack! Anyone else that wants some can step in, too.

There's a reason me and 1 friend held back 8 hoodlums and none stepped in: They knew what they were gonna get if they did. We couldn't beat 'em all together, but them 1st two that step in were about to be fucked up, and they knew it. None of them wanted to FAAFO and be those two.

2 of us, back to back with 8 hardheads surrounding us in a circle. Yeah, we would've got our asses kicked, not that we wouldn't exact damage on them, but the odds were highly against us. They kept trying to get in on us like a pack of dogs.

That went on for a while, and then our angel with a nickel-plated 9mm appeared out of nowhere pointing it at them and told them them to GTFO here or you're dead, and she damn sure meant it. Then they skedaddled rather than dying. That's a real woman there. She had 7 bullets and there were 8 of them. She just wanted to keep them from hurting us that day. God bless her.

Last edited:
Their problem is they lack balls and muscles. America isn't gonna put up with their shit.

The Treasury Dept has not ary a thing to do with how Florida taxpayer money gets spent.

They have no jurisdiction over anything the State of Florida spends money on.
It's not Florida taxpayer money.

It's not Florida taxpayer money.
Now that's a gray area. He used the interest earned from Federal Covid relief money.

They gave that money to Florida, no? The principle was not touched, yes?

So he didn't use any Federal money to do that.

He used the State's profits from investing that money to do it. No Federal jurisdiction over that, boy.

Now that's a gray area. He used the interest earned from Federal Covid relief money.

They gave that money to Florida, no? The principle was not touched, yes?

So he didn't use any Federal money to do that.

He used the State's profits from investing that money to do it. No Federal jurisdiction over that, boy.
It’s definitely not Florida taxpayer money. That’s for sure.

As for being a grey area. I agree. Let’s see what the law has to say so that it’s clear whose money it is and what it can be used for.

Afraid to find out?

It’s definitely not Florida taxpayer money. That’s for sure.

As for being a grey area. I agree. Let’s see what the law has to say so that it’s clear whose money it is and what it can be used for.

Afraid to find out?
Not at all :D

About the same as FBI jurisdiction over school board meetings.
And did you see The FBI is raiding the homes of people who dared to protest at Planned Parenthood?
When is it their business to get involved in that?
When was the last time these clowns ever went after any real criminals or stopped any real crime?

Forum List

Back