Biden will lean on "an army" of social media "influencers," which may get their own briefing room at the White House, to target young voters

This thread is not about 'children", so piss off.

You're in no position to try and direct others ya feeble old pothead

The problem with young voters are people like you. You've never been responsible and people that aren't raise children that won't be responsible

Now sit your old ass down and forget you'll ever influence me

You're in no position to try and direct others ya feeble old pothead

The problem with young voters are people like you. You've never been responsible and people that aren't raise children that won't be responsible

Now sit your old ass down and forget you'll ever influence me
I have already raised my children and they act a lot better than you do that is for damn sure. Who they vote for is their choice and I do not hold it against them.

Young people are waking up... they know Biden is gaslighting them and lying to the nation on a daily bases.... and they don't like a weaponized federal law enforcement that is targeting people the administration doesn't like....

Biden's constituents are made up of Gender benders... felons... ex cons... illegal immigrants and Hollywood stars and pro athletes as well as the tech freaks that have abandoned the US Constitution....
And Joe will have a very hard time dragging them to the ballot box to vote for him.....

Biden's constituents are made up of Gender benders... felons... ex cons... illegal immigrants and Hollywood stars and pro athletes as well as the tech freaks that have abandoned the US Constitution....
And Joe will have a very hard time dragging them to the ballot box to vote for him.....
The Zuckercollectors will be out in force, harvesting ballots. They will target neighborhoods in swing states where blacks and young’uns live. Our side needs to go to every retirement and assisted living home in those same states and do big ballot sweeps. Fight fire with fire, I say.

P.S. Another good demographic to go to are modest-priced apartment buildings where people are working class and hit hard by Biden’s inflation, but not so poor they are bought off with welfare.

Forum List

Back