Biden won’t be alive in one year

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
He is dissolving faster than a sugar cube placed in your glass of ice tea on a hot Arizona day

His VP will be a radical fema-Nazi for sure.
The witch will take power within 12 months
. She will even be more insane than Hillary

Biden is running out of neurons and White matter faster than the collapse of the Austrian-Hungary empire in WW1

i often wonder what happens if by chance bin biden needed to be rushed to a local hospital because of any possible ailment, and what if it happens in september?

Take any alkaline metal and drop it in water ??
That is the function of Biden’s brain

He is dissolving faster than a sugar cube placed in your glass of ice tea on a hot Arizona day

Biden is running out of neurons and White matter faster than the collapse of the Austrian-Hungary empire in WW1
You better pray he's alive. Otherwise your president will be a black woman.

He'll be alive. Like a vegetable is alive. If he wins, Our next president is guaranteed to be a tigerred59 clone. Vote wisely.

I agree. Biden never makes it through 4 years. The old coot falls apart and whoever is his VP takes over. That's the plan. BTW, I'm not familiar with quasar 44; can you give me the RA and Dec for it?

You better pray he's alive. Otherwise your president will be a black woman.

original.jpg

I agree. Biden never makes it through 4 years. The old coot falls apart and whoever is his VP takes over. That's the plan. BTW, I'm not familiar with quasar 44; can you give me the RA and Dec for it?

just a new guy from the desert planet Vegas on the other side of the MilkyWay
My texts take 200 million yrs to travel so I hope I am foreseeing things correctly .

Forum List

Back