Biden won’t be alive in one year

He is dissolving faster than a sugar cube placed in your glass of ice tea on a hot Arizona day

His VP will be a radical fema-Nazi for sure.
The witch will take power within 12 months
. She will even be more insane than Hillary

Biden is running out of neurons and White matter faster than the collapse of the Austrian-Hungary empire in WW1
From your lips to God's ear

Meh, Biden is just pulling a scam; he's copying that NYC mobster who always walked around the streets n his pajamas, trying to avoid prison because he 'was crazy n stuff'. His gangs are turning on him, and he know they're vermin just like him and will toss him under the bus without a second thought. This is the usual pattern with these organized crime syndicates like the DNC.

Biden should know, he participated in that sort of coup stuff since he was a Watergate Baby in 1973, helping the big bankers and conglomerates get rid of the anti-trust and anti-monopoly 'old timers' sitting on the Banking committees and repealing laws that promoted competition and small businesses, sleazebag pseudo-intellectual 'elists' one and all, basically signing up with the Rockefeller Republicans to piss on workers and small entrepreneurs and bail out the giant banks and corporations as 'too big to fail'. It was those 'jeenyuses' that managed to create a surreal boom and bust cycle 'economy' that actually causes massive inflation during recessions , same as they do today.

When the statutes of limitations run out on his assorted criminal enterprises he will magically be OK again.

He is dissolving faster than a sugar cube placed in your glass of ice tea on a hot Arizona day

Biden is running out of neurons and White matter faster than the collapse of the Austrian-Hungary empire in WW1
I disagree. He may have up to 5 years left but most of it would be in a private nursing home room in the basement of the White House. Wasn't there a movie similar to that? I think it was called "Dave".

Stop teasing me and giving me such high hopes!

Okay, I went back and saw your bitchy little question with the grammatical error of not using a question mark. So your answer is, "No I don't".

Fcking dumbass.

You wear panties don't you? C'mon... be honest LoL

You just got a beat down because you're fcking stupid

How'd your prediction work out?

i often wonder what happens if by chance bin biden needed to be rushed to a local hospital because of any possible ailment, and what if it happens in september?
What happened when trump was rushed to the hospital? Memory problems?

Forum List

Back