Biden

JSherl

Jan 9, 2021
I really believe that if Biden was in his right mind, that he would have never made the terrible mistakes he has made. If Biden still had all of his marbles, most Trump’s policies would have been kept. He would have leaned more center left and he might have some liberal leanings, but not to the point of ruining the economy and botching the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan.

I really believe that if Biden was in his right mind, that he would have never made the terrible mistakes he has made. If Biden still had all of his marbles, most Trump’s policies would have been kept. He would have leaned more center left and he might have some liberal leanings, but not to the point of ruining the economy and botching the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan.
It is said that when he was Vice President, his suggestions on almost every topic were gently rejected.

It is said that when he was Vice President, his suggestions on almost every topic were gently rejected.
Well, it's batting 0 for 750 on foreign policy, including a whiff on getting bin laden. The Afghanistan fuckup should count as 10 to 12 whiffs, I suppose. Only the beheaded know for sure.

I'm sure scholars (or veterinarians) will study this stuttering shit clown for decades to determine the set of circumstances that resulted in a vertebrate being wrong on every single decision it made as an adult.... to ensure it never happens again.

It is sad to see, but Biden obviously has dementia and someone else is pulling his strings. He most likely does not know what he is signing off.

Biden has kept a lot of Trump’s policies. Very little difference between the two assholes.

Forum List

Back