Bidenflation!

huh???

Thats the best you can do

Trump told his supporters their vote was stolen and the election was stolen, the biggest and most serious lie in US history. That is why people rioted.
Then Trump told his supporters that Mike Pence betrayed them and didn't "stop the steal", which was another lie.

Jan 6th happened solely because of Trump and the repeated lies he told his supporters. I guess you can't admit and accept that.

If you are going to compare Sarah Palin's website to Trump telling everybody that "their vote was stolen" then there is no debating you as you don't have logical thought.

Jan 6th happened because of Trump and the things he said and did, which were also all lies.
TRUMP! sent out a coherent message. One, he was mad because he lost the election and thought there was enough fraud that it should be investigated, and two, that he wanted his people to protest peacefully. Obviously, some went way overboard or were egged on by provocateurs that somehow managed to just evaporate despite being recorded and started a riot. Again, politicians routinely use violent rhetoric and never get held accountable for it.

The tweets and comments to be peaceful were done before the riot....some folks didn't listen...they just didn't listen.
Apparently, TRUMP! has god-like powers and can command people like marionettes.

TRUMP! sent out a coherent message. One, he was mad because he lost the election and thought there was enough fraud that it should be investigated, and two, that he wanted his people to protest peacefully. Obviously, some went way overboard or were egged on by provocateurs that somehow managed to just evaporate despite being recorded and started a riot. Again, politicians routinely use violent rhetoric and never get held accountable for it.
Nice attempt at spin

The Jan 6th riot happened because of Trump and the things he did and said after the election, which were all lies.

The Jan 6th riot happened because trump lied to his supporters and then when it was happening he did nothing to stop it for a few hours despite everybody around him telling him to stop it.

Then when he finally made a tweet video telling his supporters to go home, the riot ended.

You are downplaying the riot, Trump's lies, and the disgrace of Jan 6th.
Typical, but not unexpected.

This is why the GOP has been the party of total failure, there is no accountability at all in republican circles.
You can't hold republicans accountable for their actions at all.

Nice attempt at spin

The Jan 6th riot happened because of Trump and the things he did and said after the election, which were all lies.

The Jan 6th riot happened because trump lied to his supporters and then when it was happening he did nothing to stop it for a few hours despite everybody around him telling him to stop it.

Then when he finally made a tweet video telling his supporters to go home, the riot ended.

This is why the GOP has been the party of total failure, there is no accountability at all in republican circles.

Again, so what?
The Jan 6 was good and an essential political expression that should happen at least twice a year.
Does not at all matter that the protestors were likely wrong about vote fraud.
Congress pays no attention to what the people believe or want, so congress needs to be forced into first hand expression of what the voters believe.

Trump told his supporters their vote was stolen and the election was stolen when it wasn't, the biggest and most serious lie in US history. That is why people rioted.

Jan 6th happened solely because of Trump and the repeated lies he told his supporters. I guess you can't admit and accept that.
Ah, the Dems did the same thing in 2016...they lied bigly...lead to massive riots all across the nation, lead to two years of just lies in the media....and we know leading dems actually were actively involved iwth spreading that russian disinformation....trump told people to protest peacefully...repeatedly.....there is nothing wrong with telling people to do that.

Nice attempt at spin

Wow, who did not see that coming? A lame attempt was made to make ME into "Republicans". What an amazing debate tactic, all because I dared to point out some obvious flaws in the narrative.

Wow, who did not see that coming? A lame attempt was made to make ME into "Republicans". What an amazing debate tactic, all because I dared to point out some obvious flaws in the narrative.
You are the spin master washing machine

There is no flaws in the narrative at all.

Jan 6th happened solely because of Trump and his lies. And he did nothing to stop the riot he incited for over 2 hours.
These are the facts, deal with it, which you seem to have a problem doing.

Now you try to spin.
I never made you into a republican, I said you can't hold republicans accountable, see the distinction.

I will say that if a democrat incited a riot at the Capitol over lies, you would have a totally different story.
You would not be defending them at all.

You can't hold republicans accountable, and your statements prove this.
This is also why the republicans have been such a total failure, nobody holds them accountable at all.

You are the spin master washing machine

There is no flaws in the narrative at all.

Jan 6th happened solely because of Trump and his lies. And he did nothing to stop the riot he incited for over 2 hours.
These are the facts, deal with it, which you seem to have a problem doing.

Now you try to spin.
I never made you into a republican, I said you can't hold republicans accountable, see the distinction.

I will say that if a democrat incited a riot at the Capitol over lies, you would have a totally different story.
You would not be defending them at all.

You can't hold republicans accountable, and your statements prove this.
This is also why the republicans have been such a total failure, nobody holds them accountable at all.
When a democrat gets caught inciting a riot like that, I will not pretend they didn't say anything for "hours" when their first attempt at stopping the riot came 45 minutes after it started. That's something a democrat would do.

Yeah...getting more of our money from fossil companies. Why is that an issue?

Why do you want oil companies to keep more of our money?
Never said that but the government makes more off oil than the oil companies do. What is it, federal gets 36 cent a gallon. Plus the other regulations they put on them. Doesn't Biden want more EV cars on the road than gas powered by 2030? Our electric grid couldn't handle that now and Biden wants us to go solar and wind by then. Biden is an idiot.

he tweeted go home and they went home, retard
he needed to make that tweet hours earlier at about 2:00 pm
you were shown he did and you claimed they ignored it. But then they didn't ignore go home. Again, you're just a dick with a hard on for trump!!! Call it what it is horny toad.

Never said that but the government makes more off oil than the oil companies do. What is it, federal gets 36 cent a gallon. Plus the other regulations they put on them. Doesn't Biden want more EV cars on the road than gas powered by 2030? Our electric grid couldn't handle that now and Biden wants us to go solar and wind by then. Biden is an idiot.
what happens to all the lost revenue from loss of gas money?

I believe I posted on the day after the election that Quid Pro Joe was the next president and I've never said TRUMP! actually won. As for fraud, of course there was fraud. democrats always commit fraud in elections, it's just who they are. The only question is if there was enough to justify overturning the election, and we'll never be allowed to see if there actually was.

So, you know, you could go back and check if you wanted to and stuff. Naturally, I expect you to completely ignore this because I don't fit your narrative and what you thought was the zinger to end all zingers pooped out faster than Quid Pro Joe after lunch.
They all lie, they are all to blame. Some I think try a little harder for the average American, This party mind lock is killing us.

Again, so what?
The Jan 6 was good and an essential political expression that should happen at least twice a year.
Does not at all matter that the protestors were likely wrong about vote fraud.
Congress pays no attention to what the people believe or want, so congress needs to be forced into first hand expression of what the voters believe.
NO, we hire them & pay them good money with lots of perks, so that they are suppose to do the heavy lifting.
They are the ones with all the information available.
Instead of working they are out collecting money and getting all the face time they can stand.

NO, we hire them & pay them good money with lots of perks, so that they are suppose to do the heavy lifting.
They are the ones with all the information available.
Instead of working they are out collecting money and getting all the face time they can stand.
no accountability? So you think they are above the law? you make me laugh

you were shown he did and you claimed they ignored it. But then they didn't ignore go home. Again, you're just a dick with a hard on for trump!!! Call it what it is horny toad.
huh???

Trump made the tweet to go home at like 4:15 hours after the riot started.
Until that point he watched the MAGA trash play dress up and riot like total fools on TV, and Trump did nothing.

Trump caused the riot, then did nothing to stop it for hours, because he is a corrupt criminal.

huh???

Until that point he watched the MAGA trash play dress up and riot like total fools on TV, and Trump did nothing.

Trump caused the riot, then did nothing to stop it for hours, because he is a corrupt criminal.
And, of course, you have to ignore the other tweets he sent to continue your narrative, that apparently believes TRUMP! can command people like marionettes.

huh???

haha your narrative has been debunked

Forum List

Back